Christian Bale went from this to Batman in a year. How?

Christian Bale went from this to Batman in a year. How?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2huvkWzPRps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

diet coke

Roids my man, roids.

By eating food, lifting weights, and doing steroids. Presumably with a coach and nutritionist to help him.

100 pushups a day

SS+GOMAD

And a wee bit of muscle memory from American Psycho. He was jacked for that too

>muscle memory

I was going to write "in b4 'muscle memory'", is that even real?

Train for ten years, starve yourself a year, then get the bulcc for six months. In six months, you'll have regained six years of training.

bullshit

That's not what 'muscle memory' is at all.

Muscle memory is you remembering where all the keys in the keyboard are without having to look, or hitting the ball with perfect technique that you've been practising for years.

"pizza and ice cream everyday"

codewords for all the roids

How the fuck can roids even do this?

It's semantics in the context of lifting, that's what people say to describe the phenomenon.

You get it back faster than you put it on, and significantly so. With steroids it's at even more of an extreme.

youtu.be/2huvkWzPRps

GOMAD will not get you there... you need to do MADMILK

lmao he wasn't anywhere close to 230 in the picture

he bulked to 230 but in that picture on the right he's 190 lbs

Absolutely. I was 180lbs of muscle, had an accident, dropped to 140lbs and bumped right back up to 170lbs within a few months of lifting after i recovered

You really don't understand the potential roids give you. It's like unlocking god mode, at the risk of losing your balls

IMO it's much harder to lose all that mass than it's to gain it all back. Roids, hard work and lots of food sure will get you big in 1 year or so, and it will feel great. However, if you feel like cutting 1000 calories a day for a few weeks while getting better looking feels shot, try fasting for months to the point you're literally starving yourself while doing >10h a day of intense emotional acting.

Christian Bale is really an fucexceptional actor.

Yes, gains you have made will get back a lot quicker once you start lifting again, this is an actual fact.

SS+GOMAD