Tfw gyno

>tfw gyno

This pubertal gyno hasn't fixed itself and I'm 23. I've had crippling confidence issues because of this, but I don't earn enough to get surgery. How do I deal with this Veeky Forums?

Has anyone here struggled with this too? Please tell me there's a way out.

Summer is my least favorite season of the year when it should be my favourite because of this. I work out but can't show my gains without deeply assessing my wardrobe, and often wearing thicker layers than are comfortable.

I'm so sick of it. I've had it for 10 years now.

What do?

Polite bump

Ur fat as fuck

Sitting around 21% right now so I don't disagree. I've cut to 13% though and it's still been a problem, so I know that's not the primary issue.

it's absolutely something to work on though, being fat has no excuse.

some people may pay you if you let them play with your tiddies
then you'll have money for surgery

>21%
>covered in fucking fat

Then I'm 5%

you're just fat, bro

Last time I measured a couple weeks ago. I don't disagree with you though, I am fat as fuck.

i know your feels bro, but ur not going to simply age out of it. cut the fat. see where you are once you are actually down to a reasonable weight. the nipples suck, but it sucks even worse when youre fat. solve the fat and you will feel better even if you still have the gyno.

That's not gyno you fatass

Try tamoxifen 20mg/day
If its real gyno its worth a shot even though it wont work

If youre an ausfag i can teach you how to access your super to pay for the surgery like i did
Will have to be tomorrow though i cant be fucked to post it all right now

Bruh this is gyno, i'm 70.3kg, and i can feel the fucking ball like glands under my tits.

you're closer to 25-30%

Lol No, ur just fat

well it does look like you have breast tissue it looks very minor

lose weight and i think it wont be noticable

Pushups you fucktards, lots of pushups. It really fixes the issue but it takes time.

bf% is not really the problem, but the fact that you have really undeveloped muscles. You can cut the bf% to 5% and it would look similar.

ur just a fat bitch

>21%

Kek, OP is delusional

I can confidently diagnose that as 'bitch tits' as in you're just a fat man-baby. You haven't had gyno for 10 years you've been a fat prick for 10 years. Gyno is hard like a piece of cartilage underneath the nipple, yours are soft a shapeless like a 70 year old womans ass.

loose some weight you fat fuck

Workout upper chest hard like a motherfucker, it should neglect the visibilty of it

Listen nigga, those are mantits. You can shave those down with pushups every day. You don't even have to lift.

Lose the fat fatty. You have no muscles, whats your bmi? My guess is close to 30.

All you faggots saying he has mantits when he may just be fat AND have gyno at the same time?

>Maaan just fucking starve for 50 days and do pushups everyday
>OP does that
>At the end he will look like a skinny trap with tits cup A

Also, theres no such thing as spot reduction. Those saying to do pushups dont know what theyre talking about. Adding muscle there now will just make your fat tits more prominent.

>In b4 hurr fill out them pecs with muscle

That only works if you had flappy, loose skin tits. Those are fatty honkers.

Lose the weight. Get down to 23, 23 bmi, then reassess. Dont rely on bf% because as many have pointed out, youre delusional. Bmi is less subjective.

OP here. Hey guys, I just went and measured myself and I'm 28%. Lol a far cry from the 21% I professed. That kind of delusional logic is the reason I have bitchtits and am fat in the first place.

First off, I'll lose the weight. This is the fattest I've ever been and I've had a decent cardio history so I'll just lose that very soon. Maybe that will mitigate it.

Thank you gentlemen for the necessary reality check.

I suggested pushups because it worked for me, however you are not wrong, as I tried to work my abs too and indeed my belly just looks more proeminent, so I need to lose more weight too.

He can lose weight but he will still look like that with no musle, that's a fact, so pushups will definately help there and not only, but of course he needs to work other parts too, isn't that common sense?

>op wasn't a faggot

Lift, don't only run or you will end up looking even worse, lift heavy and do cardio

Godspeed user, glad you didn't take it personally and decided to work on it. Happy to see some legit support threads here (even though scarce) among the whole redditfags and r9k dogs threads that are multiplying by each day.

You dont have Gyno you just have high BF 30%+

Also, to lose fat, eat at a deficit. Should be common sense, but more people are focusing on the lifting aspect, but diet is the first priority.

Underrated post. Don't come cry that you lift like a madman and see no change if you don't follow a healthy diet, while eating at a deficit.

Was fat and had gyno.
Started lifting a year ago l, lost a bunch of weight but still have gyno.
Got bullied out of CBT when I posted there.
Hopefully, I'll save enough when I work after uni ends.

why don't Indians just kill themselves...

win/win desu

Is that even gyno? I think you are just a fat fuck.

It's just fat.
Cut and then lift, otherwise you'll push all the fat with your gains, trust me.

Nolvadex and an Aromatase Inhibitor