R-rich are you okay?

R-rich are you okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DRUMPF BTFO

>LGBTI
what the fuck is the I

Intersex. Get with the times shitlord. And don't ask me what Intersex is because I don't know.

nIggers

As an ausfag, since when have we had Ben and jerry stores?
Only came to IGA in last few years, I didn't know they had their own stores, just tubs next to the maxibons.
I'm in fnq but

So they finally dropped the Q?

Who even eats this shit, I've never had worse ice cream.

Invertebrate

>my tastes are shared by the entirety of humanity
You have the mind of a child.

I miss the days when it was still just LGB.

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

interracial

it's actually LGBTQIIA+ nowadays

I'm from Vermont, you tryna start a scrap bud?

That is so stupid I actually smacked my forehead

Christ it sounds like a fucking IT certification

so in another words you guys are still on dialup?

ONLY 2 SCOOPS? YOU NEED TO EAT BIG TO GET BIG, PUSSY

who even buys this overpriced gay shit

bet you play overwatch as well with the fast lesbo MC if you bought gay&jerrys

>go to store
>buy tubs of whatever you wish
>make whatever combination you want at home

Wish gay people could do the same

Lmao I live next to the nbn node, fastest in aus, barely takes a day to DL an ep of anime

fucking meme, im in WA, literally got nbn last week

What, fags and dykes can't get married in Australia? I'm actually surprised.

They got something good for them...

Let me guess, you're American.

>its another "post junk text with a photo meant to cause political debate" episode

/pol/ is that way. Veeky Forums is a board of peace (and rampant homosexuality) you silly roody-poo

about as hard to fully grasp too, if you're not part of it yourself

Where about?
Last year I worked the Kimberley's on a private cruise boat, spent most of the time fishing when they guests did hikes and shit

But we where some of the first to get it for some reason, probably aboriginal shilling

Saudi Arabian. Watching your President bow to our king twice in a row was hilarious.

kek, im from the northern suburbs, no coons here, thank fuck

literally why does ben and jerry care?

>no scoops for you goyim

American ice cream lacks any kind of subtlety it's usually just a ton of sweet shit dumped together in a bucket. Disgusting.

That being said, good plain, homemade Amish ice cream rivals the best ice cream shops in Italy, because they understand that ice cream is delicious on it's own and doesn't need an entire box of Oreos, brownies, chocolate syrup and marshmallows dumped in to taste good.

>military brat burger that lived in Europoor

LGBBQITFPXYZ. They fucking add a new letter every time I see this shit.

Like the majority of the SJW that sperg about this shit.

That nigger isn't president anymore... thank God.

Isn't that the ice cream that costs three times as much as any other? No wonder they need to side with LGBTQIAPK+ people to rise their sales.

I'm sure annoying people will turn them more accepting towards faggots. That always works

Literally said I'm from Vermont, do you just not know how to fucking read? great detective work

Nobody knows or cares where that is

They do though, that's how they spread all the AIDS.

actually 110% this. When will they figure it out? Nobody cares about their cause.

Sell your stocks in shitty ice cream now! They've chosen politics over profit!

Man, the 80s seems so cool. I wish I was born in say, '65 so I could be young in that based decade. The 90s and early 00s were comfy compared to the horseshit of today but still.

If it wasnt for the mass amounts of deadly animals Id move to Austrialia.

>buy coons
>buy ice cream
>go sit at ben & jerry
>make kids upset cause they cannot get what i have

I pray you're a europoor, if you are a fellow american you're absolutely retarded

>if you are a fellow american you're absolutely retarded
>implying I care about some yankee cuck state

lel at flyovers and southern mouth breathers not even knowing the geography of their own country. You uneducated inbred fucks are the reason every other country thinks we are all this dumb.

Can we just ban getting more than one scoop of any ice cream flavour other than laxative.

Fat fucks can go choke on a twinkie.

>being this afraid of calories
hello spooky skelly

Wrong it's actually LGBTQDBZ nowadays

Nah all the dumbest Americans I've met have been from the Northeast.

t. every other country

>southerners actually believe this
dont worry little buddy, go keep flying your rebel flag and chanting "the south will rise again" when you finish sucking your dads cum out of your sisters cunt.

Was going to post exactly this but then I saw you had already taken the words out of my mouth so I'm going to give you a (you).

B&J is for homos that will never make it.

SUPER ISN'T THAT FUCKING BAD YOU MEME LOVING FAGGOT

One scoop of ice cream is plenty. How does someone on /fit have a problem with this?

"LGBTI" pretend to be all progressive and shit, but the moment you come out as asexual and agender they tell you to get out. Death to all gays and trannies desu.

>"LGBTI" pretend to be all progressive and shit, but the moment you come out as asexual and agender they tell you to get out.
have you experienced this?

Online, yes. I haven't come out irl, nor am I ever planning to.

>Taking cardioroo gf out for stroll on beach
>Can feel my feet baking on my thongs
>"Tell you what mate it's a bloody scorcher"
>She giggles and hugs my arm tighter
>Wish she didn't, I've been flexing this 'cep for nine miles (actually five and a half) and I'm starting to ache a bit
>See one of them new yank stickymelty stores
>Repulsed at the thought of putting that in my body but my arm is starting to feel like it's been bitten by a funnel web spider
>Shit not again
>Check I haven't been bitten by a funnel web spider
>False alarm, but I seriously need a distraction
>"Oi sheelah how's about we get some of that Ben cunt and Jerry cunt?"
>She enthusiastically agrees, thinking that if I'm allowing her to get fat then she's secured a husband
>Women, not even once
>No way am I putting a joey in her pouch
>Walk in
>There's a dead abo in the corner
>Only one, I like the hygiene
>gf starts ordering fruity shit
>Fuck it, it's too late to cut for Summer
>This better count towards GOMAD
>"Yeah alright cunt just gimme a couple fudges"
>Dyel behind the counter starts whining at me
>"S-Sorry a new company policy w-we can't because of the gays."
>"I don't want a bloody golden gaytime I want fudge."
>"I mean the h-homosexuals."
>"You got some kinds of poofter infestation?"
>"Th-The government-"
>"Look I don't care about your boyfriend but don't you dare insult Lord Abbott's legacy"
>Can smell him piss himself and start scooping my ice cream with terrible form
>Turn around to get back to gf
>Bloody muslim cunt has a gun to her head and has taken the place hostage
>That feeling in my arm is back
>It actually is a bloody funnel spider this time
>Police break in and go Bonnie and Clyde on the the disgusting enemy of humanity
>Thank God they got here in time, the abo smelt the petrol in the muzzie's suicide bomb and started moving again
>As it all fades to black I hear the snackbar get snackbarred
>Chinks buy up the ruins immediatly, including my remains
>Another day down under

australia sounds alright

>Ben cunt and Jerry cunt

maybe we have a different definition of a scoop, I usually use a spoon as a scooper, a 1/2 cup of most ice cream is 200-300 calories so to me thats not a lot. I know a lot of you on here are super strict with macros. For me, I don't compete and I enjoy food. I manage to eat what I like and not look like shit while making solid gains so I don't really see the point in changing my diet to something I hate.

Please elaborate, are they offended that you don't make your gender a huge part of your identity or what?
Genuinely curious.

>>Thank God they got here in time, the abo smelt the petrol in the muzzie's suicide bomb and started moving again

>There's a dead abo in the corner
>Only one, I like the hygiene
I'm dying

Pretty sure I've posted about this shit before, but I got a fucking mental disorder that fucked up my sense of identity and gender and I don't really identify as anything, and people don't like that because it's foreign to them. Personally it feels like gender identity is a big deal, but I just don't have it. That pisses off both people that don't believe in "gender" AND trannies whose lives revolve all around their gender. So fuck y'all. Bye.

>So fuck y'all. Bye.
well you've got the faggot part of being mentally ill down pat