If you could give a person one piece of advice on their social anxiety what would it be?

If you could give a person one piece of advice on their social anxiety what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xJ93YT0pTvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

accept that you are a subhuman that hasn't achieved anything

Kill yourself.

Social anxiety is the natural response of your hindbrain knowing that you have inferior genetics compared to your competition.

Just do it unironically

if you have social anxiety just remember that God is always there. It makes socializing so much easier

anything worth doing is uncomfortable at first youtube.com/watch?v=xJ93YT0pTvg

This is good advice

This is retarded

Just be a sick cunt.

Learn to be in the moment, don't think about past or present. Actually, don't think at all.

It's hard to do obviously but that's how most people are day to day without thinking, you have to learn if you want to interact with them.

what you just said is the natural response for having a small dick and compensating by bullying couple 15 year old nerds at Veeky Forums

Nobody really gives a flying fuck about your anxiety.

Remember most people are busy just thinking about themselves and how they look and what they do. They dont have the time to judge you.

The God meme at it's finest. After you see that you are the worst trash and the scums that spit on God's name are doing a thousand times better than you, then you will start questioning.

eye contact. feels creepy at first if you've been awkward your whole life, but eye contact is everything. never be the first one to break eye contact in conversation.
>the scum that spit on god's name are doing great
nah, it's all for nothing to them, so they're all miserable.

>look people in the eyes when you interact with them
>never look at the ground
>remember that most people are nervous in social situations, some are just better at hiding it
>remember that most people give as little of a fuck about you as you do about them. They don't stare at you and don't evaluate your every move.
>remember that social behaviour is learned behaviour, no one is born as a social genius, they develope that talent by forcing themselves into social situations just like you
>If you still experience issues, visit a doctor and get some xanax

>After you see that you are the worst trash and the scums that spit on God's name are doing a thousand times better than you, then you will start questioning.
Are you talking about Jews?
Why should I care what they think?

Read Models by Mark Manson. Seriously. That thing is like the Chad bible.

The small mistakes you harp on, your peers don't care or think about as often as you do.

Yea

My friend said you must spend a lot of time thinking about this stuff...

>Thinking a lot
>Not a lot of doing in life
>Stuck in a loop

realize you are projecting your own judgemental faggotry onto other people and you should ignore both the inner and outer faggot

It's a terrible cycle. I used to have it really bad. I had to get to the point where I really didn't care about what people thought about me. Had to get to the point where I was terrible of letting stuff hold me back and think as long as I'm alive, I'll be alright.

You just gotta be confident. Girls love that!

Pray the rosary

Was going to post this

just "bee" yourself

Noone really cares about what you think they care about.

Get shredded, fuck everyone else.

Sick of this b.s i have no social anxiety at alll but i dont constanly look people in the eyes. People that say look people in the eye when you talk or grip someones hand gard when you shake it bollocks! To me it makes them look uncomfortable trying to act comfortable.

No body cares what you do. If you think someone's watching you, they probably are, but they won't remember what they saw.

dont take everything so serious, especially yourself when trying to change or you just end up replacing one issue with another

Pretend you dont have it

Get a sales job. Force yourself to talk to people or starve

>social anciety veteran reportan in

i would be:
progressive exposure

start with small controlled steps and get bigger:

start with:
>ask a stranger for what time is it.
>go in store ask if they have item x
>telephone a hotline just for the sake of it

controlled short steps toward bigger and bigger things.

Put yourself under immense anxiety for 3 months. After that every other situation will seem like nothing.

I cured my SA by getting a job which made me want to kill myself from anxiety. I've never been so miserable in my entire life, but after I quit now my anxiety is gone.