You guys mirin? Does it suck to know you tattoo-less little girls will never be on my level?

You guys mirin? Does it suck to know you tattoo-less little girls will never be on my level?

5'4 118lbs?

alright madara, hope that left most comma is done in sharpie because it's fading like a mfer

Dude, I don't even like the idea of bumper stickers on my car. Fuck outta here with that degenerate shit.

Post a pic of you, you faggot. Or are you too pathetic?

you get that lion thingy from some shitty 1980s metal band album cover?
l

I hope you get HIV during your recoloring of that shit tattoo. Do you get a new black dot for everytime your bf breaks out your ass? With those hips you might as well be F to M

OP here. Its the door knocker from beauty and the beast.

That's why i get laid everyday? Faggot detected

Can you at least summon Susanoo? Or at least Amaterasu? Heck, even a Fire Ball jutsu would do.

Otherwise, FUCKING KEK did you lose a bet or something to make that tatoo?

Jerking off to traps isnt getting laid. Youre the poster boy on why people shouldn't feed their kids soy.

Virgin detected.

That's clever! Let's see your bod, bitch

Another tough guy. You know your beta-ass would get fucked up if you said that shit to my face, PUSSY

>nevertat master race

People without tattoos are literally a minority now.

>implying every loser on this forum can't fuck an homeless crackwhore or fat old lady

Post a pic of her, you faggot. Or are you too pathetic?

get mogged fag

What are you, gay?

You wouldnt do shit you 5'4 subhuman. I'd smack you so hard those tats would fly off and stick to the guy behind you. Little bitchboi thinks he's tough because he drew on himself with a sharpie. SAD!

You're the king of /soc/king dicks bitch ass mitch

delete all those tatoos and get yourself a brand of sacrifice for full autism, and people will laugh at you less than for having a fucking Naruto real tatoo in 2017 megalul

>those soft titties and lips

Hey cutie do you already have a boyfriend

bro you got a good frame
nice broad shoulders no h-homo
nice dubs too

>literally has zero forearms
>makes it look like your biceps arent as small as they are in reality

Wow. Mire, you little cuck bitch

Are those Chakra beads from okami?

Jesus Christ that chest

kek is the OP really 5'4 ?

thats some gay ass tattoo user.

BIGNIG BTFO
>ANONS
>TATTOO FAG
>Cheekie
How can he every recover?

Why are you even here?

Says the literal cuck with NO tattoos lmfao

LMFAO That face

Kill yourself dude, I'm a god compared to you

You'd be destroyed by Veeky Forumsitizens.

LOL sure. Let's see what you look like, faggot.

Also, ask any girl to rate me I dare yoiu

That's not the guy posting, notice it has a Veeky Forums filename

Why are you even here. You don't even lift

>lifting for girls
Ask me how I know you'll never make it.

I would break OP in half.

god of what? The Keebler elves?

All these people responding, I assume you don't lift op. You still look pretty good, but you don't need a good body to get laid.

That gets you laid, not jelly but mirin.

I'm good. I'm 6'4 230 and don't have awful tattoos manlet. I know what I am, and part of that is not needing to start "look at me" threads. Mostly because I'm a man.

Mirin, Stats?

Thanks

6 ft
188lbs

son, i think most people wouldnt bust your balls on a tattoo if it at least had some class.

To help your case, you should consider getting a bigger chest to make up for the poor excuse of a tattoo and a better camera to help with the picture quality. Just looking at you makes me feel like Ive entered the realm of a 3rd world, poverty stricken trailer house.

any decent father figure in your life wouldve whipped your gay shit out of you. i pray the next "daddy" you meet at a bar does it for us.

Nice shit tattoos bro. No symmetry or theme. Just random shit drawn on you like every other cuckold out there that just wants to say they have one. When are you getting your dream catcher and infinity symbol?

I like the clenched fist so that you can try to flex without looking like you're flexing.

The 5 digit of truth

ignore all meh posts. this guy is the biggest insecure attention whore I've ever seen and must be some NEET retard with nothing to do with his life

he's hated on /soc/ and should be banned on sight here too

Hail Satan

>manlet
>mirin
>ever
Top keku

Fuck off retard, ask your GF if I'm a NEET

I'm in Atlanta next month bud, how many teeth do you think you realistically need?

ITT: Namefags pretending they aren't bitchbois

not fitness related, gay and retarded thread, reported

>Jerking off to traps isnt getting laid
:(

I'm not even from Atlanta what the fuck are you talking about? Never even been to Atlanta in my entire life lmfao

Your guy pointed the other half of the teardrops in the wrong direction. That doesn't look symmetric at all.

Bruh the real douchenugget in these pics is from Georgia, ya fucked up.

Haha yeah bro I'm not him lol if you see me in Atlanta don't mess with him he's actually a really humble dude I talked to him many times, really good guy. He would never make a thread like this

How do I delete this thread? I don't want people to find out where the guy lives, you know, don't want to get him doxxed hehehe that'd be fucked up he's a really good guy

I've talked to this kid too many times to buy that bullshit. Lucky for you I'm in Georgia for a whooole week.