Anyone interested in Fearless?

I've got the Platinum version and am thinking of selling copies for £15 to recoup some of the money. (Current official price around $600 and set to increase).

Obviously, I wouldn't be able to give access to the facebook group but let's be honest, nobody buys this for that anyway. All the video/document/audio bits would be included which totals to approx 60GB of content.

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in this offer?

the fuck is that
is this astroturfing

Are you asking what the product is?

Google crushingmyfear to see the official site

If you're after astroturf, I don't have any to sell, sorry

give me the cliffs notes on why I should care. I read about it but never really gave a fuck.

good lord, lad. this is some sad shit

Then don't waste your time here! I'm sure there's a lot of people who do want to take action and want to overcome a lot of shit holding them back but just don't have the money (especially on Veeky Forums where everyone's an insecure virgin). This is a thread for them, I'm not trying to convince anyone to buy it.

cool, don't buy it then?

hahahaha what is that garbage, I'm actually laughing out loud irl

the fuck is "approach anxiety" lmao jesus

no you don't understand. I've read up on it but most of it sounds like overzealous shilling, I want you (who has bought it and seen the content first hand) to tell me if it's worth it. don't get so defensive m8

We get that you're way too alpha for this product but you don't need to keep samefagging. That number of posters ain't increasing lol.

Once again, feel free to not buy it.

rolling

roll

Rollo

FUCK

fucking 97-98 always gets me

Enjoy Russell bud

rollin for crazy ashley

roll

Also, Christie got pinched on an illegal twerk

roll

In my opinion, for me it seems good. Not just for approach anxiety but also just in general being way more confident and actually being bothered/inspired enough to talk to people.

It was only recently released so I haven't had it too long. Could just be because it's something new and exciting but if you're someone who knows how to be cool/get girls/be more confident etc but just doesn't have the baseline motivation/ability to actually go ahead and implement stuff, then this is for you.

If you're confident, have a really big social circle and lots of friends and go out 3 times a week and bang 10's on the regular and would have no trouble doing things like speaking up in a lecture hall or being the centre of attention in public situations, then this is a waste of money for you.

Again, I haven't had it for too long so haven't had too many opportunities to put it into practice but the few things I have picked up/exercises he's taught seem to be really positive. Main thing is it's just got me to actually commit to taking action and not bullshitting myself which has been huge for me.

>real social dynamics

fuck off owen; chateau heartiste and roosh give applicable and good advice for free, the only downside is the blackpills that come with

RSD also give a fuck tonne of stuff for free! And it's way better than fucking Roosh lol.

But yeah, I agree that $600 is pretty insane for the full products, especially when they give away so much free shit which is pretty epic in and of itself.

>pretty epic

It's got me, a 5'7 skinny fat solid 5.5/10, 19 year old virgin laid with 8's and 9's before. Anecdotal but forgive me for having faith after that.

see, that's the anecdotal review I was talking about, thanks man. still deciding if I actually should invest time and money in this but the decision just got a bit easier.

>chateau heartiste
how about no, fucking jaded cunt, that one. I get that he's got some good stuff to say but his general worldview is a whole pill on its own, one I kinda refuse to swallow.

Roll

You paid $600 for some guy to tell you to face your fears?

Also not Veeky Forums related

rolling

Not exactly, he breaks it down into relatable and applicable tasks as well as giving insight into where fear comes from and how to use it your advantage. Reframing your approach to things etc. Plus it helps with general game too.

And I got it when it was around $350. That said, I honestly wouldn't have minded paying the full price, hence why I'm really not fussed if nobody's interested in getting it.

It's self-development related. And lots of people have anxiety regarding the social aspects of working out, making lifestyle changes and having ridiculous body dysmorphia. Not to mention the high amount of crap which is posted especially on this board regarding looks/physique and women. This product is directly related to getting a better grip on what actually matters. I'm sure a lot of younger people might not realise that most stuff posted here is just meme's, I know I certainly believed it all.

roll for jailfu

Are the charges / mugshots real combinations? Cus thats hot

>Paying money for a """redpill"""
This is the form PUA cringe shit has taken huh? You're certainly schilling in the right place, but this shit is pathetic user.

rollin

>I'm sure a lot of younger people might not realise that most stuff posted here is just meme's, I know I certainly believed it all.

you are the exact person to get taken advantage of stuff like this

8 years ago it was "the secret"

Roll kek

roll

Yeah, you keep saying that and maybe I have been taken advantage off but their stuff has genuinely made a difference to my life. It has got me results so far which I'd consider priceless and I hope to get even more in the future. Maybe I could have done it without paying but I couldn't care less. The fact is, I never did/couldn't make a change before and now I have. If you're someone who wasn't as much of a faggot as me, that's great! Don't buy the product, it's not designed for you! I on the other hand felt like I needed help, got what you might think is a load of bullshit but I know for me personally, it has been a life changer. The results speak for themselves....

I now want to extend the success I've had in pick up to other areas of my life and general happiness and I hope Fearless will be the program to do that since it's not so much about pickup as it is general anxiety busting and being able to not give a fuck

>"the secret"
topkek, my brother fell for the shill (not on Veeky Forums but it was pretty big for a while anywhere) back then, I still laugh at him to this day for it. oh the memories

If you want to become fearless, just take an RSD bootcamp/Immersion. I did, and it changed my life.