I have a couple ingrown hairs in my asscrack after going backpacking...

I have a couple ingrown hairs in my asscrack after going backpacking. Can I still go running without them turning into full cysts as long as I wash that shit out with epsom salt after?

Why not pop them

are you shaving your asscrack?
If yes, stop.

why?

Because you're a faggot.

to avoid swamp ass and infected ingrown hair

>Asking Veeky Forums about running.
We lift things up, we put them down.

if I had a furry ass like in the pic I'd leave it alone

But I have to I'm a gurl

OP here, I don't shave my butt, but I was under the impression it was supposed to stop ingrown hairs, not cause them.

hahaha

You will need to use baby powder and get your butt, smegma and junk dry to avoid ingrowns and acne around those areas

Use creams for that.

This
Nobody wants a stubbly ass

hair removal creams?

can it be used on my face, cuck, balls, legs, feets, armpits too?

Pilonoidal cysts I would put money on being a congenital (i.e. something happens in the womb) defect and not something that develops from hair follicles that have always been on the surface of the skin ingrowing. So if that's what you're worried about I think it's in vain.

I would also recommend you nair or wax instead. Don't get lady nair, it's considerably stronger and will burn your shit. There are weak enough formulations to use on sack and crack if you look around.

I used to shave my ass regularly for hygiene purposes (shit getting caught in my ass beard)

i got a cyst on the top of my ass crack and had to go into a doc to drain it

she told me shaving your ass is a bad idea since you get these open pores near your shitter and its real unhygienic

use nair or something like that and wash as much as possible

There's a reason chicks only use it on their legs faggot. Do you understand how sensitive the skin is in the areas you listed? ... on the other hand, go ahead. Try it and report back.

how is he supposed to get fucked up the ass then?

Or just use a pair of clippers with a #1/2 guide and keep it mowed like a putting green.

>always have tiny sharp easily ingrown stubble in your asscrack

uhh, no thanks

Kek

Ok so we've come to the conclusion that *shaving* your ass related parts is bad, even from a health standpoint. But I still look a bit too much like a werewolf down there, is it to ok to *trim* that? Like with an electric shaver with a length guard? What should that length be?

Are you suggesting a poll?

It's ass hair, you little bitch. Just go with it for fuck sake. You're making me legit annoyed.

>tfw hairy enough to have to shave my ass crack or cleaning up after taking a shit becomes a chore

Glad I don't get ingrown hairs though.

Because it looks gross as fuck and it's shit aesthetic.

fags detected

You act like there isn't a legitimate excuse to shave.

i too shave my ass crack because otherwise it will become a shit carpet

>Pilonoidal cysts I would put money on being a congenital

It's from both.

Source: spoken to a lot of doctors about it and had 3 surgeries on mine).

Used to be called jeep seat or jeep drivers disease or something.