Hello, Veeky Forums

Hello, Veeky Forums.
/Co/cksucker and Veeky Forumstard here.Not sure if this is the right place for this topic.

I recently a job. Hard, back-breaking, pretty intense manual labour job. I am skinny fit. I have 9 shifts behind me and during the last shift I got scolded pretty hard for being too slow at certain tasks.

I wanted to ask, maybe someone here has experience, did going from not-fit to fit increase your tolerance, endurance and speed?

Regarding the fact that you are pussy: get your sleeps in, eat a lot, and you'll stop being such a weak fag at your job.

I am not a pussy. I don't want to quit and every single shift I am increasing my output/decreasing my time per task and I have the ambition to improve.

Just asking.

But thanks for the tips. Problem is that it's an all night-shift work and I get 6-7 hours in the 24 cycle max.

I also take Calcium/Magnesium and Fish Oil supplements.

Also bump.

You'll gain strength, endurance ( if you do cardio ) and self discipline ( witch honestly is your problem right now).
Eat well, sleep well and workout well.

i can actually confirm that.
worked in a warehouse for damn pool tables.
I had to left these things every. Fucking. Singly. day.
Of course it made me stronger that sitting in a desk chair and typing away on a keyboard.

btw, dont mind your boss, bro.
Just go on, you will get faster naturally.

And don't ever forget:
We're all gonna make it, brehs

>self discipline

What do you mean? I don't skip my shifts, I don't abuse break time and I try my best, God is my witness, I am trying.

But by the end of it I am barely on my feet while others are... well, tired as well but working faster than I am.
Thanks.

Getting scolded after only 9 shifts? You must have some shitty managers.

Anyway, make sure you get your sleep in, calculate your calories and make sure you eat enough, also don't neglect vitamins and drink plenty of water.

As for going to the gym, it did increase my efficiency doing manual labour; I find heavy shit much lighter, I can carry the same shit for longer, I keep better posture which prevents pains and shit, and I learned to actually enjoy physical work.

do steroids lmao

I am not sure if scolded is the right word but he kinda took me to the side and said that I should have done the task faster while also saying ''don't take it personally'' and all that typical manipulative shit.

I drink a lot of water because it's really hot/dusty/dirty there. I usually take one 300 ml energy drink for the boost.

General question, replies welcome: I am getting my first paycheck soon, so I'll go and buy some gym clothing. What should I focus on or should I go in with personal trainer?

PIC is NOT me but I am close to this figure.
I have just a little bit more mass on my arms and bit more fat on hips/belly.

I am 195/~103 kilos at the moment.

Job has a lot of pulling, tugging, crawling tasks.

Don't start lifting till you can competently do your job. Recovery will reduce your ability to labor and sounds like your boss is a little tired of your horseshit already.

That said, don't take it too personally, getting yelled at. Despite what leftists might have told you, proles are mostly dickheads.

Read the sticky, do a basic strength routine. Seeing as you already work a physical job, you don't want to burn yourself out, so a 3 days a week strength routine is fine. Try to go after work until you at least get used to the job.

Bump.

>Hard, back-breaking, pretty intense manual labour job
What are you doing? Roofing? Milking cows? Pouring Concrete?

The best thing I have found is creatine. Makes a 12hr shift a breeze while your body is adapting. Stay well hydrated, gatorade I would recommend. Take some small easily eaten high calorie snacks to eat on break. You would be amazed how much eating helps.

>I am not sure if scolded is the right word but he kinda took me to the side and said that I should have done the task faster while also saying ''don't take it personally'' and all that typical manipulative shit.
Not going to lie, you sound like a whiny woe is me faggot. If you are being talked to it is because you are a subpar worker.

>I drink a lot of water because it's really hot/dusty/dirty there. I usually take one 300 ml energy drink for the boost.
Don't drink the energy drinks for a "boost" because that is all it is. Once the stimulants wear off you will be worse than before.

>General question, replies welcome: I am getting my first paycheck soon, so I'll go and buy some gym clothing. What should I focus on or should I go in with personal trainer?
You should focus on fixing your diet and not worrying about superficial shit.

Honestly just start eating and sleeping more and do a bit of calisthenics and you'll be fine. The longer you do your job the better you'll become at it as your nervous system adapts. Just try to get faster every shift and you'll be fine.

You really do not need to go to the gym, if anything this will make you more fatigued for work and you will have poor results in the gym and not perform as well at work, there's just no point if you just want to get better at your job. Doing things like calisthenics will help you to not be as tired but also not cause significant fatigue. Eat more.

>What are you doing?

I clean/maintain waste sorting machines.
See pic related. This is just one part of the entire factory. By the end of the day, it gets clogged up with heavy, wet dirt and I have to clean the holes with shovels, picks. It's hot in there, constant +30 C. It's a solid 25 cm layer of dirt that is compressed.

That is just one part of it.
Then it's cleaning the shredder - the hardest thing in there. You have to pull out clothes that are mixed with pieces of rubbed, metal and other scrap that are tied on to the blades.
I have bent back there all the time, plus it's really uncomfortable and tight. I try my best and work hard but it's not fast enough, apparently

The entire plant has dozens of machines that need to be cleaned, maintained.

you'll get better at it eventually user, you'll get used to it. lifting does make you physically stronger and cardio will give you better stamina. other than that eat more and sleep more

>Not going to lie, you sound like a whiny woe is me faggot. If you are being talked to it is because you are a subpar worker.

I am honest to myself and yes, he was right to certain degree. It was my 3rd time doing that particular task though and no one really told me how to though.

Thanks, I am trying my best. And will keep on doing it.

One last question: am I doing myself more harm than good with the energy drinks? I eat a full meal 3-5 hours before I my shift starts and then usually the energy drink 5-7 hours after the meal.
I can feel its effects, keeps me stay focused.

Whenever you do a task analyze what you are doing. Try to find ways to do it faster/better. Do not cut corners, just improve efficiency. Experiment, for example when shoveling dirt try different removal patterns to find the best one. When carrying things try to find different ways of carrying the load. Everything you do, try to do better every time.

Caffeine tablets are much cheaper, and they do not contain a fuckton of sugars. If you really want to get a boost do an EC stack, take the ephedrine about half an hour before work and every 4 hours during work with 200mg caffeine. Coupled with creatine, good hydration, lots of calories, and good sleep you will adapt pretty fast. Be warned, if you do the EC your performance will decrease when you quite. It is a crutch, however, sounds like that is what you need right now.

Bump.

don't do ec, it'll make you tweak out and no one likes tweakers.

just get your sleeps in, eat a lot, don't start lifting for a while, and you'll adapt to the prole lifestyle.