humiliation.jpeg
>freshman was running a 4.56
>then we go inside to do weight work
>overhead squats
>halfway through body give out
>have to switch weights infront of everyone
>then some running and blocking drills
>get bitched multiple times
i thought i was making it but apparently Im still weak and slow compared to alot of people

oh wow! its almost like you havent trained in athlete style workouts before!

>HS Junior
Fuck off underage

you have to train unilaterals dummy or did you bunny hop the whole time? look at defrancos youtube to see how you can train

They've been doing it longer than you. You'll get better, just a different workout than you're used to. Also, fuck off underage

height, weight, position and lifting stats?

Shut the fuck up you mother fucking 16 year old. God damn.

HS Junior going on senior here. football is gay, join wrastlin. Also any tips on losing my virginity?

see you in a couple years bucko
>remember to read sticky and eat lots of good food. you got time

>had gotten fairly strong
so you are past 1/2/3/4?

what do you expect, going to the gym and doing some compounds and some curls is one thing, training for actual sports with a coach is a whole different animal. Takes a lot of getting used to desu, but if you're willing to dedicate yourself it's so much more rewarding than just weightlifting (obviously). Keep it up OP team sports are an amazing experience senpai

I'm junior going on senior too. I have good lifts(245 bench 365 squat 455 dl) and have experience with grappling from doing bjj for a while. Is it too late to wrestle? Or should I give it a shot?

Holy shit, did you seriously think that some lifting would make a good athlete out of you? Damn you're a retard. I'm lifting nearly every day, do boxing, circuit workouts, swimming, riding bikes atleast once a week and I'm nowhere near an actual athlete.

You're so cool bro.

Thx br0, remember me next time you're gonna pass out from a 75m sprint because your extremely strong 2pl8 skwat helps you so much. Retard.

>all these fucking underage
Summer came too soon

>getting this mad
4.5 pl8 skwat actually btw.

>tfw will never have that experience
if only i could live my life all over again

>training fast twitch muscles doesn't give you athletic endurance
what else is new?

you're the one thats gonna have to run away from , not the other way around :^)

Yeah, tell me how athletic you e-statting retard actually are

Yea, as I'm actually capable of running :^)

touché

>4.5 pl8 squat is impressive
This just shows how dyel you are. This takes a couple years at best to get. Also I box and I guarantee you wouldn't last long against me lmao.

Played football from 7th grade to Senior high

Our workouts were very similar to yours
>Be at field at 6 A.M.
>20 min group stretch period
>arm warm ups (clocks, 3 way push ups, diamond push ups, etc.)
>Leg warm ups (6 inch, bicycles, alt. leg life, v-ups, crunches, 6 inch crunches)
>active stretch (hurdles, body squats, and walking strech)
>40 yard dash, prancers, shuffles, shuttles, sprints, ground sprints)
>Then we split into two groups. 1 went inside for the actual weight workout, and the other stayed outside for more agility (weight workout was our break)
>once each group rotated we got conditioned with 10, 20, 15, and 40 yard sprints that eventually added up to 1600 yds.

Actual lifting was probably 10% of our entire workout. Shit was crazy with our head coach screaming at us the entire time.

Alright buddy, getting me scared there
where can I reset my IP adress before you catch me?

In all honesty it didn't do much for me. I still had bitchin' man titties by the time summer was over.

In hindsight our coach just wanted to weed out the weak, he didn't really give a shit about our gainz.

I remember doing cross country and track in middle school. Those were hard satisfying times. For some reason I can't run with elegance anymore. Maybe puberty ruined me. I move like a retard now. I feel brain damaged.

Just go ahead and delete system 32 little buddy.

maybe you got heavier man, that's what growing does after all. i respect people that can run long and far, i cant run far for shit. i usually run out of gas after the first mile.

Its not hard to pick up, give it a try. Shots may be hard at first, but one you get those down its all just knocking the other goy off his feet and holding him down. also get good at sprawls for defense.

Get good at long distance running and HIIT and you're fucking golden, it makes it really easy to get used quickly to any kind of sport that depends on stamina, I experienced it first hand with basketball and boxing.

I've been going gym on/off for a couple of years now out of highschool. I can say with confidence that rugby training, mainly pre-season was the worst shit I've done in my life. Doing deads/squats/ohp/bench in the gym just doesn't compare, the amount of mental toughness and heart you need to keep going without wanting to kys is pretty insane. I can also say that back in school most of the amazing rugby players who have made it international/provincial today couldn't lift anywhere near 1/2/3/4 in highschool.

My point is basically this; you get good at what you train specifically for.

yo could u point me in the direction of a good HIIT program or long distance program. Not OP but I'm down to get back into some cardio.

>the race starts in 10 minutes and you need find an empty potty to take a safety shit

first get decent at normal running, reach maybe 10k, then alternate it with HIIT

HIIT isn't a rocket science, you can start with 15s of sprinting and 45s of light jogging which makes one set, work your way up to 8 sets and then increase the total time of sprinting

thanks mate. sound advice... will make 10k my next fitness goal :)

>join football team
>Already been lifting for a while so even though I look weak I'm still pretty strong and outlift bigger people
>Making mad cardio gains too, work is though but I know I can do it
>Then the actual football season comes
>Instead of literally anything else the coaches force us to sit around and watch games on our knees for hours
>Still didn't have much weight on me still and was new to football so coaches didn't like me and sent me out when I played
>Decided it was bullshit and quit
/Blog