Dyes

so Veeky Forums? how come you dont swim? you be talking all that good talk about he summerbody, bitches be laughing at yo ass when you go to the beach and just lay there all dry, picking sand out of your asscrack, in isolation. swimming lets you do the sexy walk out of the water al pumped intense stare at hoes that get you all that good pussy you want.
FACT: sea salt tastes good when fermentet under forskin for 1 to 2 hours, ive been told this numerous times.

SWIMMERS UNITE WE ARE ALL ONE WE ARE ALL WET; ALL DAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Snke9v4S2rU
youtube.com/watch?v=Tzm6TEManmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The end is near gentlemen and gentlemen you will not be able to access you disgusting calorie habbits that will make you scared to go swimming this summer because people will see you farting in the water like a whale, dont embaress yourself. you where born in water and it is time you return to it

women dont want something that looks like a beast of the field,

they want an athletic astetic symetric natural man. their instincts say find a survivor and bend your knees.

not find a mutant and succ his dic,
NO come to mother nature and she will give you all. this is an completely untapped market,

black people cant swim,we have the market for our selves come join me brothers.

Fellas, when you go to the beach with the swimming grills, and they "happen" to get stung by a jellyfish?

guess whos the hero with the perfect aim?

I'm telling you they will beg you to pull out your dick right in front of them,

and after they get stung 2-3 times it will become subconsious and they start doing it without even thinking about it.

prHOgramming works fellas. you just gotta be smart

swimming, running and climbing are god tier
lifting is for gays

you know the double dubs speak the truth-

listen fellas? you ever seen a woman do this face?

NO.

why not?

dat dick tru the shortshorts. they love it more than they love big biceps. have a quick wank, get a quarterchub going and then act like nothing.

u will be a sexual fantasy within a day trust me on this

prHOgramming fellas, work with me on this.

PTSD dats y

>women dont want
Stopped reading there, why would I care?

thats exactly right friend,
its amazing how many people dont realize this. dont they do any research?

why is having sex with watermelons a viable option for bodybuilders? because its gay.

why wont Kai Greene show us his 24h Pre show ritual? its gay.

Kali muscle? GAY

men only shows mirin other men bodys?
Gay Gay Gay.

fellas.... seen any music videos made by women lately? this is what they want. pic related.

just proves my point to the ones who still have a chance.

see fellas this man is gay. he lifts so he can masturbate at the mirror furiously to prove to his weak ego that he is alpha.

don't be like him. find yourself a nice girl whom you can take home to your mother and make her proud for once.

you mother does not care about you repping 440lbs. she want a normal son. be that son friend.

and look at the benefits, look at the quality of girls at the beach which you can impress with your mastery of the aqua arts while they are enjoying the sun.

the sun glissening of your skin when you get out of the ocean is the most primal sign of health and clenliness there is on planet earth.

bitches love that shit.

What if I just like to lounge in the water?

have a cup of big boy water friend too much of anything is bad but too little is worse.

we will not judge you. we the water people take pride in our ability to help anyone in any walk of life. trust me. to to your local swimmingpool them the staff you have PTSD and you will be incrementally helped towards a life of luxourios cardio and health. small steps into hell is wat cures PTSD, ask Jordan Peterson

you can do that. to every environment has its pros and cons, and the hoes that "lounge" in the water are lazy hoes, like yourself, and in the world of water, no oppsites don't attract,

so do yourself a favor and instead of hoping for a fatty to come lumbering towards you,

expand your hunting area by swimming across the entire beach looking for prey that be mirin.

I just like resting in the water man. If reincarnation is a thing I would like to be a crocodile.

hmmm, and how has this seditary hunting style worked out for you?

are you hiding until the females come and then suprise them with your big muscles? sneaky indeed.

are you possibly a femminist by any chance since you employ such sneeky habits?

pretending to be harmless så the deer will eat nuts out of your hands are we?

sneaky indeed yes.

but you do realize crocs dont eat for dats or even weeks right?

translated into your sexlife that would mean you will get pussy once every 35 years or so by doing this. are you gonna let that happen?

I fucking suck at swimming.
I never learned as a child because I had a near death experience in a river and it gave me a serious phobia of water, not helped by the school swimming instructor treating me like I was just being a little pussy.
He made me try to swim across the deep end of the pool and held a stick thing in front of me in case I need to grab it. Then I panicked and tried to grab it but he kept it just out of reach and I went under. I fucking seriously hate him for that because it made it 10x worse and I didn't get in a pool for 10 years.

I can swim a couple of lengths of a pool now after self teaching myself, but I still don't think I'd stand much of a chance if I fell into a large body of water more than 100m from a shoreline.

Also I can't float. I dunno if its my LBM, bone density or what the fuck, but I can't float even on my back. And yes I've tried all the tips that people say.

Who said anything about sex? I just want to bask in the sun under water.

I want to pick up swimming. I used to swim as a child and compete and would win first often but then stopped to play basketball.

I have the swimmer's body with long torso and broad shoulders. How do I train myself?

After having to stop playing basketball in high school because had to work to pay bills, I want to pick up swimming and try to compete again.

Friend you have indeed been unlucky and i would like to drown the person who treated you like this after your display of courage.

amazing that you still feel the core of natural movement pulling you towards the water. life is a bitch and a bitch is and the beach, she wants to see water running fown your abs as you leave the water. this must come to be.

if you can swim a few lenghts it is not you bone density of muscle to fat ratio or anything else. you need to learn breath control. which will be difficult because of your experiences, but perservere friend!

you will become a swimmer again, you will concour your fear. YOU WILL WIN THIS!.

the hardest things to beat are aspects of yourself. this is your great challenge. a grate oppertunity in the underworld to become the hero this world needs.

small steps into hell and before you know it its just another sauna.

youtube.com/watch?v=Snke9v4S2rU

like a lizard does, go get that reptile pussy tiger!

can swimming fix a bulged disc? if not i dont care about swimming.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tzm6TEManmQ

Brother of the Sea i did the same thing.
have gold medals in a sport dominated by black people.

and ofcourse where there are blacks there are drugs. and i used my money and potential and lifeforce,
working like an animal just to make ends meet.

But then i felt a fire friend. a fire that could only be put out by water! a furious passion ran through my body as i dove for the first time in 6 years into the cold water.

i felt free. not only free but more free than i ever was. and i swam until they closed the pool. i told them i wanted to swim more.

a black guy came over to me with folded arms. he said pools closed.

as a matter of fact it is the only exersice that will let you strenghten the muscles aroud your bulged disk while giving relif alowing your body to come back to your natural position and posture. but meaby you need surgery. you have not provided enough details

Brothers repent! there are grills for every prefrence. dont think you will find a waifu in the gym. water is magic and magic works on bitches