Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheAlphaDestiny
outalpha.com/direct-dating-is-not-disrespectful/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why even bother lifting if you are a dicklet

why even bother lifting if you're looking for excuses

why even bother lifting

because fit manlet > non-fit manlet
I can't compete with chad thundercock, but I sure as fuck can compete with the other manlets and even some average height dudes

as a manlet, you need every advantage you can get

why even

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

Why

How tall is that 2nd guy? He also has a seriously weird and shitty looking chest though. He needs to fix that.

that guy is like 5'5 at best. he looks around 5'4, there aren't many guys at that height

you could be lifting or running instead of looking for excuses and self hate here faggot

kek manlets competing with each other is adorable

this

THANKS FOR ADDING "THIS" YOU FUCKING RETARD EVERYONE REALLY NEEDED TO READ THAT STOP BEING FUCKING REDDIT THANKS

Fuck you

this

this

more like why work chest if you don't work upper chest... it makes you look like you have manboobs

short guy is a good example of working for nothing

body just looks ugly, weird pecs, weird overly musceled abs, just out of proportion and face isnt really good looking

that

But is that really true? It seems like a short guy showing off his body is always viewed as "overcompensating." Short guys like Michael J. Fox are slim but still portray alphas well.

all these

I can assure you that even as a 5'4 manlet he looks better than you lmao. Post pics tubby

Yes, but you need to be humble and chill, you cant pull off a Zyzz-type attitude at 5'6 because it comes off exactly as you described.
But you can be that funny guy with the good body who chases short asian girls, which is the path I took.

Kek... facelets think their height will save them

When will facelets ever learn.

this

Why even bother living if you're a chinlet? srs

wtf I hate lifting now

Thats where these manlet threads literally come from. Over grown, knee and back problem having, goofy looking insecure lanklets who hold on to pictures of tall beautiful male models and act like they're automatically in the same league

why even bother making the bed if you are gonna sleep there at night again

why even wiping your ass after shitting if you are gonna shit again

why even brush your teeth if you are gonna eat again

you see how stupid this sounds? that's how you sound OP

Getting a chin implant is way easier than getting taller.

>why even bother making the bed if you are gonna sleep there at night again
right, why? I make bed only when I change the sheets or if I'm having... guests.
>why even wiping your ass after shitting if you are gonna shit again
because it stinks and it's unhygienic.
>why even brush your teeth if you are gonna eat again
because otherwise they would rot and they wouldn't be so white.
>you see how stupid this sounds?
that's how YOU sound. The only reasons for a manlet to lift are
slay dwarves
stay healthy
train for a sport.
He'd otherwise better invest those resources (in time, money and effort) in literally anything else. He'll NEVER get those gains at work for any kind of social-related advantage.

lmao if you want a fucked up face, yeah

So should I work OHP before Bench? I don't want weird tits like the munchkin.

Because if you are a manlet you will have an easier time making it in strength sports such as weightlifting.

You forgot one the most important reason: for fun.

trips of truth

this

he has tits because of gyno

it's completely because of his genetically high nipples. there's a photoshop with his nipples lower and he looks normal.

This.

Lanktards on suicide watch

Don't think the ladies mind desu

>why even bother lifting
-Veeky Forums
My cousin is like on the verge of 7 ft, he's a complete dork, has big ears, is pretty dyel strictly average facial genetics.
I recently learned that he has different girlfriends every week and occasionally has more than one at a time (in the same bed).
I'm just under 6ft, 1/2/3/4, and have pretty good face structure (also had braces and serious orthodontic surgery for max face gains) and could never hope to achieve such prolific game.

So you can be a strong and fit manlet.
How fucking idiot you have to be to not figure that out yourself?

The trainer at my gym said upper chest exercises are not necessary and all chest exercises already work the upper area, was he memeing me? He seems to know a lot...

This is for you, little buddy

What the fuck, I hadn't even considered my nipple placement before but it looks closer to the short guy than the tall guy.
>tfw niplet
thanks for the new insecurity

This

>Short guys like Michael J. Fox are slim but still portray alphas well.

You just blew my mind

That cunt is just as attention whore who gets easy whores on a dime because ">le epic 6 pack xd"
He's not even natty.

So jelly

Why bother lifting if you will never be able to go super saiyan?

vegan gainz trashed dis nerd

why does he have female breasts?

Roid rage much roidcuck?

desu if you're short you should just get on hormones and lift for a nice ass

This guy gets it. If you're short, don't be a dick. Only tallfags can get away with it.

does anyone have the link to that blog of the manlet that made up stories about being a dick to women and how alpha he was

This brah is a sikkunt

youtube.com/user/TheAlphaDestiny

whats the point of these threads? this board got more repetitive than /r9k/ with the nogf threads

kek thank you.

this is the article i was looking for:

outalpha.com/direct-dating-is-not-disrespectful/

Haha, this!

Not with that attitude you wont.

underrated

cringe

Name?

This guys youtube channel is cringe central

the dude literally goes in public and just takes his shirt off and films it

its fucking weird

This though.

This

I believe he's bulking mate.

It's his actual job to. What do you want from him?

Cuz I'd rather be a shredded dwarf than having literally nothing going for me. Gotta improve what you can and not worry about what you can't brah.

most embarrassing video i've ever seen

it's so dumb, but he gets millions of views...
Which means he's making 500,000+ I agree it's dumb, but hey, he stole zyzz's thing and he's pullin dosh.

This

Compete with manlets? Man fuck my life, bieng better than another manlet just means you go from 0->1/10 no matter how hard you try. If women want only tall dudes no matter how retarded or out of shape he is, they can have THEM.

Time to chop off my balls so I won't want women anymore.

It really is the weirdest chest I've seen.

whos this semen demon

that guy has only ONE physical flaw, his teeth

this

Autism the post. You can tell that it was typed with one hand.

pretty much this

I prefer manlets that lift tbqh.

>chick is below average
>guy is smaller, less attractive facially, and we found out he also has bitchtitis
>takes off his shirt also

It was literally painful to watch god damn.

why even bother lifting if she'll never come back

That 'guy' looks like a legit FTM with the bitch-tits, face and odd proportions

THIS
GUY
GETS
IT

Who gives a fuck about her

This is very true, I think being short is all about being humble, if you brag about anything, like even how good you can make spaghetti Bolognese, it will come across as compensating

I've seen a lot of cringy stuff on the internet. That was easily one of the worst.

>perhaps this is why you would say such a thing

I can already tell it's a libshit trying to act like a tough guy. This is how they write when they want people to think they're smart. Even in written form, it's an awkward sentence. It's classic reddit "this totally happened" bs writing. You know, where they stand up to the roving KKK gangs and defended the poor gay black jew, and then everyone started clapping.

Before reddit went to complete shit, i remember someone posted a comment about how they yelled at a tall alpha male who was driving a big truck, and threatened to sue the guy for parking in two spaces, and then claimed his wife was all over him and he felt so strong.

Remember this when you see stats about women cheating and not being attracted to many men. Some of those guys are libshits, and they spend their time writing fanfiction like this.

Based