Why are ugly people always jealous of attractive people?

It's something I've noticed with ugly people. I'm not even good looking myself (pretty ugly actually), and I sometimes feel rage when I see a good looking guy shag a girl that I was trying to hook up with in the bar. I get jealous of his looks. And because of that, I have taken the lookspill. Ugly people are also more likely to be depressed and get mad easily.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDHVD0XlASU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's called incel rage user

are you calling the guy in pic attractive? he looks like an average guy

I'm visisbly deformed ugly, and I don't mind good looking people

Hate noggers though.

he is a 7/10 by irl standards. he went from an ugly incel to an above average white male.

Ancietfag here, it's something you learn to live with. Yes, better looks are a huge advantage, but you have to remember that women's attraction is not as physically based as men. We're entirely visual, but women tend to value personality, stability, work success/money and confidence as extremely important. I am by no means a good looking guy, but I'm extremely fit and can hold a decent conversation and have 0 issues getting girls. When I used to be concerned about my looks, I didn't get laid. Typically, you're so self-conscious that you come off as not confident and not a fun person to be around. Once you accept your looks and work on improving other aspects of your life, you should be getting women just fine. Yeah, sometimes Chad is gonna steal a gal from you, but if you at least get fit, dress well/have good hygiene , you will get laid more than you need. It's tough, but there's people who have it far worse than you slaying pussy every which way.

idk about hating them but my day does get worse when i see an 11/10 guy and im in an insecure mood. Usually im ok with it but sometimes im in an especially susceptible frame of mind and then it upsets me

luckily im a genius so i can console myself with the fact theres a 99.5% chance im smarter than him, but it does rankle a little still

> luckily im a genius so i can console myself with the fact theres a 99.5% chance im smarter than him

oh wow, your iq must be 200.

Also, why do people assume good looking people of both genders are dumb ? Many of the good looking people I know are successful in life and smart people as well.

what if you're an ugly female?

No idea, I can only speak for myself. Us men are definitely extremely visual based, so an ugly female might struggle more. Then again, there's plenty of desperate guys out there and some who aren't shallow. I definitely am, but some aren't. Are you an ugly female?

im not saying i think theyre dumb, im saying i think they likely have average intelligence

and i dont base my claim on any iq stuff, just on the fact i attend the most prestigious university in the world and am doing better than the average person in my (high level) class

Ugly females are SCREWED.

Ugly females are bitter and salty as fuck, becasue they are self conscious of their ugly looks. Probably the most insecure people in existence. I can't blame them though, they got the worst genetics. Though, at least they have makeup to fraud good looks or even resort to plastic surgery. they will probably find a beta male who will bow down to them.

Your completely fucked, at least in the past you could be a nun and get respect and claim you weren't getting laid by choice.

Now you get a life of low wage jobs, no respect, and guys who are repulsed by you personally but just want to nut in a warm hole.

Become a doctor, only route to respect today. No one will want to bang you still, but they will listen to you.

>Are you an ugly female?
yes. 5/10 on a good day. has not allowed me to develop the kind of skill set that men would find attractive as well. I'm just too nice and allow others to walk all over myself sometimes which is truly crippling. I am fit tho however I feel as though it only adds to my ugliness.

two masters so I earn a pretty good living. I haven't been serving any warm holes either, I do have a bit of self-respect left but I get what you're saying.

Post face, you haven't said nigger or anything, and even normies post in Veeky Forums nowadays.

by irl standards of who? bunch of guys on /soc/? kek

Human nature pretty much dictates that we feel feelings of inferiority or envy.

It helped in reproduction because it drove us to try and take what we want from those who have it.

Obviously in modern times it isn't relevant the same way, now we do other things like get better jobs or better bodies to try and achieve it. But its mostly driven by the same instincts.

>Post face
hah no thanks, nigga

Seeing a man with a superior trait or ability spurs inspiration and competition for alphas and insecurity and rage for betas.

For women in the same situation it spurs insecurity and/or feminism.

I'm a licensed counselor and I'll tell you one thing right now: my male clients over-estimate their looks. An obvious 5 will consider himself a 7, whereas a 7 thinks he's a solid 10. Women do the exact opposite and often to an extreme. I'm married so obviously I don't fool around any more, but I've had clients who were easily a 7-8, even a 9 who were convinced they were ugly. I'd be willing to bet men see you as more aesthetic than you view yourself. Likewise, even if you are a 5/10 female, you should still be able to find an attractive mate, but obviously you're not going to get a 10/10. How do you view guys around the 6/10-7/10 range?

I'm a 7.5/10 on my best days but I've never had any feeling of inferiority or jealousy. I do attractive people easier to get along with though and I don't remember ever having a friend that was below 6.

a 1/10 incel will rate himself a 4/10!

JUST LOL

Of course.
Women evolved to be passive, impotent little faggots so they don't take charge of situations that make them insecure. They expect society/men to fix it for them.

Expanding on this, what I feel most is when I see a beautiful rich cultured woman, and know I will never, ever, ever possess her, I feel a crushing sense of poverty. Like big houses, cars, clothes, jewelry, etc, don't bother me. But a beautiful woman makes me feel incredibly poor and vulgar.

Men are supposed to take charge of situations lol. but women should help them out too

Yeah, it's true man. Then they'll complain why they don't get laid despite how 'nice' they are because obviously women owe sex to every guy who acts remotely decent.

At and t girl is THICK AS FUCk. ANd she is only 5 2 as well. As a buff manlet virgin, i wanna fuck girls that look like her and have the same body.

you can't really blame them, it was a ''give me children and I'll take care off you'' relationship only until recently.

Oh I know, I wasn't blaming women. Just stating why they are how they are.

nice to meet you mr councelor!
well I do get that while we are never truly able to objectively evaluate our looks and we are constantly influenced just by the way we feel about ourselves, the fact is that no one has ever called me beautiful or pretty. not even my family. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bitter about it but beautiful people do not go through life without being told that they look good. I've been told that I'm ugly though.

>women are fucked if they are ugly
there is ALWAYS a guy willing to fuck or marry a woman

I guess.

But back in the cavemen ages and in primitive tribes. People with shitty features like weak chins and bug eyes were kicked out of the gene pool, because all the alpha males with strong chins/jaws and slayer like features were the one breeding with prime fertile women and making attractive and strong children.

Now, in the modern age, there is this notion that "there is a girl for everybody" so an ugly guy or an ugly guy will find another person to fuck and their children will usually turn out ugly with shitty features like weak chins.

if having squinty-ass alien eyes is considered attractive now then i'm moving to the mountains

I agree lol.

There wasn't much selective pressure before the previous 10k years, and since then a lot of it has to do with agricultural living; i.e. Lactase persistence, gluten digestion, resistance to disease and parasites, and physical strength and endurance over cardio.

this is the destiny of any society that does not actively engage in looksmaxing and/or selective breeding.
Those creepy looking cyborgs in the back of the class will be the majority of our population soon.

t. bug eyed incel

squinty narrow eyes look more aesthetic than bug eyes that arabs have or beta big eyes that incels or women have.

but those narrow slit eyes better not be asian looking and also have a strong browridge or sunken in

>t.Clint Eastwood

it is exactly because of this perceived insecurity of uglies people expect me to be really really nice. I would be kicked out of society if I acted like a bitch which only pretty girls can pull off.

Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

its like how even if a good looking chad acts douchey as fuck, he will still be respected.

I've been told the same as well, yet had no issues getting a solid 8/10 wife. I'm by no means wealthy either. Are you shy/unapproachable? Some women are difficult to compliment if they're on the introverted side, regardless of their beauty. How would you rate your personality? Hey, at least you're fit, that goes a long way. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Congrads on that 8/10. Hope you take good care of her and vice versa
>Are you shy/unapproachable?
I guess I checked out a while ago. I don't try to be attractive to men, it is a bit like a game for us women and I'm just not playing it anymore. I am open to opportunities of meeting my mister whatever/10 but I'm ok if I won't. I would just like guys to be more aware of the fact that women below 7 are not privileged as they so often suggest. All betas dream of their own 8/10.
>How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
Turning 30 this year.

>why are people, who have a lifetime of rejection and being publicly mocked, angry at the people rejecting and mocking them?
gee, OP. i don't know. when i was fat i had food, rocks, and dirt/mud thrown at me for no fucking reason. literally, as i was walking down the sidewalk or a walkway to class or something someone would just kind of walk up and dump their drink on me or something, and walk away laughing. the only time i ever got a "date", it was a set up. she suggested we take a walk down a nature path about a mile outside of uni, and when i got to the clearing where we were supposed to meet she was waiting for me. her boyfriend and his friends came out from their hiding places and beat the fuck out of me, stole my wallet and weed, and fucking laughed at me for thinking she was serious. this is the shit attractive/normal people don't understand. if you're ugly enough, people will literally start shit with you for no reason because they know they can get away with it.
>inb4 why didn't you go to the cops
i did. the faggot's father was the chief, so it got brushed under the rug.

It's not really that big a deal. People have been calling me handsome for years, and while I've had good luck with women and making money from my looks, it's my capacity for learning and reasoning that I've always been really proud of.

He's an average good looking person. Before pic is probably an average normie

>people will literally start shit with you for no reason because they know they can get away with it.
Isn't this really the true reason?
We had a girl in our class who was bullied severely but she was quite beautiful. It all started after she got lice and the teacher was stupid enough to announce it to the whole class. It ruined her life quite a bit.

hah it's shit like this guy. it's like he's from another planet or something.

but the reason they will get away with it is because fucking no one feels sympathy for a fat, pimply nerd who gets the shit kicked out of him.
they get away with it because of that. they know almost everyone else thinks like them, so they have no fear of repercussions when they treat their local fatso like shit.

POST FACE

> fat and ugly

Were you under 6 feet? I only imagine shit like this happening to fat and ugly manlets.

you just put all the pussy on a pedestal, bluepilled fag. You rate your "competition" lower whereas you rate women higher than they actually are, whiteknight syndrome

5'11'', so king of manlets

guy on the left in OP's pic is fucking buttugly, 5/10 at most by european standards

if not for his "groomed" hair and stupid suck face lips he would be a 4/10

I have a friend who seems to have a weird inferiority complex with me. He's unattractive and I'd say I'm a 6 maybe 7 on a good day. He'll make offhand comments about me taking girls from him sometimes. It's awkward as fuck, all it takes is me saying I think the girl he's going after is attractive and he goes full on passive aggressive. He also absolutely hates my cousin who is a genuine chad. Thing is he could probably bag an average girl but he only goes for 8s and up. Never seen a guy put pussy on the pedestal more than him.

I know. It is not really fair but it's like the ugly and unfortunate kids have to learn to defend themselves while not really being ready for it. Guys like fucking can't relate to that.

And it's not the handsome people that piss me off, it's rather they think they know but they have no idea. Not that they will care about that at any point in their life. But I do wish they could experience it on their own pretty skin.

"Just be confident dude, youll get a lot of girls with confidence"

That's what my 6 3 square jawed male model looking friend who played lacrosse in high school last year said this exact quote to me ( he Looked like like Henry Cavill when he was young.)

(young CAVILL is in youtube LINK) (friend looks just like him except tan) (same haircut and everything)

youtube.com/watch?v=tDHVD0XlASU

he makes me insecure especially when im a 5 6 swole manlet with 5/10 facial aesthetics.

hes a great friend but when it comes to dating advice or anything like that, he just keeps pedalling this confidence bullshit. it fucking pisses me off. He doesn't know about the the looks "privelege" he has. When I was at a Wendy's in my senior year of high school, i remember some 16 year old teenage girls with pretty faces and thicc legs went fucking crazy for him. He got their numbers and banged one of them (he was 17 back then so its legal) and got a bj from another. thats the life of a extremely good looking person for ya.

So I've arrived at the conclusion that having good looks lead you to become more confident.

>turning 30
>single female
GG no re
At least you tried

It's easy to see why ugly people are jealous of attractive people. Attractive people are born with an additional advantage over the ugly people, by most accounts, unless the person is absolutely perfect looking, being good-looking makes everything easier. (If you reach a certain level of good looks, however, it can make some things more difficult because your looks take away from other things about you). Basically, if you're good looking, getting a job will be a little easier, getting accepted into schools will be easier, networking and making friends will be easier, getting sexual partners will be easier. Not to say that good looks guarantee success in all these arenas, either, only that if two people, equal in all other respects, were to try those things, the more attractive one would have an easier time.

In general in my life I find more attractive people are more intelligent and more successful.

>It's easy to see why ugly people are jealous of attractive people. Attractive people are born with an additional advantage over the ugly people, by most accounts, unless the person is absolutely perfect looking, being good-looking makes everything easier. (If you reach a certain level of good looks, however, it can make some things more difficult because your looks take away from other things about you). Basically, if you're good looking, getting a job will be a little easier, getting accepted into schools will be easier, networking and making friends will be easier, getting sexual partners will be easier. Not to say that good looks guarantee success in all these arenas, either, only that if two people, equal in all other respects, were to try those things, the more attractive one would have an easier time.

AGreed

You are a piece of shit stoner who was looking to take advantage of a girl way out of your league using drugs in a public park. Fuck off kike, the world didn't beat your ass enough.

There is a dude that lifts at my gym and he is blind - uses a stick to navigate his way around blind. I was finishing my workout the other day and there was this extremely overweight and unattractive woman in the lobby waiting for someone. Guess who her boyfriend is?

There is someone for everyone.

Weird, even though I'm average at best I've never looked at someone good looking and get angry over them or whatever, they haven't done anything wrong just for existing.

GODAMN IT man. wtf?

but think on the bright side

after 1 or 2 years, that overweight women will become more skinnier and hopefully become thicc (like fit thicc) assuming she lifts weights and does cardio

>male clients over-estimate their looks
>i think i'm a 5

uh oh