Is being addicted to coffee bad for you

Is being addicted to coffee bad for you
I have 3 cups a day

caffeine withdrawl can give you headaches, but you shouldn't have health problems unless you're intaking like 400mg a day regularly

Being addicted to anything is bad for you. That being said, 3 cups can hardly be called an addiction.

Which is really fking easy to do when you consider it's half life and system buildup...

>>dr told me to stop
>>didn't
>>cardio Probs now

Depends. I've read that it changes the way your brain functions over time. To the point where if you ever get off it for good you will never feel as good as you used to since your brain adapted to always have stimuli from the coffee.

Man, hardly.

Coffee is vegetables compared to pre-workout formulas

This is only partly true. Your brain will remake and balance all its receptors unless its diseased in a couple weeks, it's not a death sentence.

Correct
Youre fine nigger stop being a pussy. I know people who function normally on 8 a day, youre acting like its on the same level as being a heroin addict or something.

I have at least 5 or 6 cups of coffee every work day.
>free fresh good coffee at work
>always free coffee at the gym at staffed hours

Get a Nespresso user. I have one and it's great.

I have about 6-7 shots of espresso during week days, usually none on weekends. Never had any problems.

>pod shit
>good coffee

pick one, you george clooney idolizing consumer guzzling pleb.

That's 6-7 per day.
Only problem really is that I don't poop unless i have coffee in my system

nespresso is for middle-class idiots who buy into marketing

3 cups a day is fine as long as you drink enough water to compensate for the diuretic effect

Its good shit you plebs

what problems do you have?

>3 cups a day
>thinks he's addicted
kek

Come on, you think George Cloony actually drinks that shit? The dude practically lives in Italy.
Also it's not good, its shit.
>t. multiple world skills competition gold medal barista

I don't measure my consumption in cups, I measure it in pots.

>not doing GOCAD
not gonna make it (into the grave)

Who gives a fuck, coffee, memes and pussy are the only reasons I haven't killed myself desu