>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights and doing cardio
>ask other fat anons for advice and give moral support

If you're new:
>Read the Sticky
→ → → →

>pretend to ignore all the "read the sticky" fags

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (you will need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
tdeecalculator.net/

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
>myfitnesspal.com/
>myfitnesspal.com/mobile/android
>myfitnesspal.com/mobile/iphone

Just managed 100 squats (non-weighted).
it's super small, and it's embarrassing that i haven't been able to do it before, but at least i'm going to be normal if i keep this up

No abs ever with the loose skin I'll have buddy.

I can squat 3pl8 for reps but probably couldn't airsquat 100, no worries you're doing alright.

redpill me on calisthenics /fat/

These fat wojaks are super comfy, i really love them. I wanna try and contribute to them. anyone have any ideas? I suck at art and shit but i'm willing to try

HELP how do i stick to 600 cals a day without binging?

why are air squats harder than actual weight squat? i hate airsquats they are really hard for some reason.
there was an user here offering that did a good job, hopefully he comes back.

Air squats are about endurance.

Don't eat 600 cals a day retard. Try 1200 or go for 0 and wait 2 days.

why 600?

and sleep a lot if you can, drink coffee and tea. carbonated drinks with no calories (like fizzy water) fill you up more

but they really hurt my knees. they start to crinkle and click. but actual barbell squats dont.

The weight compresses your joints and air squats are quicker/more repetitive. You're also not thinking about your form, which varies slightly compared to barbell squats. Each rep you think about maintaining perfect form so you don't go to snap city.

Air squats you kind of blank out, and your standing differently compared to a bar on your back.

>super excited about this weekend
>can't wait for 5lbs crawfish
>1900 calories

REEEEEE

>600 cals
Jesus, what's the rush? Slow down. At least do 1500 a day. You're gonna crash and burn HARD.

I've sub 210'd

1. skip breakfast you fat fuck
2. lunch, nonfat quark 200g, 170 kcal.
3. dinner, half a kilo of nonstarchy veggies, 100kcal, plus 100 grams cooked starch so you don't go insane, 110kcal (this is for barley, buckwheat, pasta and white rice, brown rice is around 130, beans 140).
4. pre-bed, a big apple 120kcal, can of tuna in water or 2 slices of whole grain rye bread, 130 kcal.

Do 10 pushups to burn off the extra 30 kcal.

Carry cabbage leafs and a thermos in your cargo pants so any time the hunger gets unbearable you can munch on them and follow with hot tea.

>Veeky Forums - Fitness
Why in the actual fuck do you faggots need a special thread to contain your massive asses? Fuck anybody in this thread that either isn't ashamed of themselves or isn't doling out advice. You niggers need to be banned.

I'm a few pounds from that myself. Can't wait for sub 200 I might cum on the scale that day.

Finally broke through my plateau of 163-165. Hit 160 on the scale for the first time since I cut last summer. All it took was 2 weeks of tracking/weighing precisely to nail it down.

Feels Good Man

I rarely ever leave home. Whats some good small space exercises i can do in my room?

4 oz of 80/20 ground beef 3 times a day with all the leafy green vegetables you care to eat, and a multivitamin.

Get a treadmill or stationary bike

It's literally the most active thread on the board most times and plenty of actual discussion goes on.
It contains a lot of the retards so we don't have nearly as many stupid threads.
Skellies can come for bulking advice, and have got it.
People trying to suicide cut just 10 lbs or people marathoning 150lbs post.

It's not just for fatfuck to feel better. You still get called a disgusting fatty here.

I would but I'm a poorfag :/

This isn't a safe space for fatties if that's what you think

That's stupid unhealthy. I'm a 5'2 female and even I can't go that low. Inactive lifestyle - 1400 calories. Active lifestyle - 1600.

Also, clean calories. No shit food. Only the good stuff (veggies, lean meat, oats, etc).

nice dude. I wish i was around your weight.

I'm doing cardio but it feels like it's getting harder rather than easier

yeah but the fats need to hear the truth of their hideousness and maybe some genuine encouragement

t. just found out I'm "skinny fat" because no 6-pack anymore. feels bad man but at least I don't have 100 lbs of whale blubber to burn first

I'm the 5'7" female and I'm struggling to hit my 1000 point on all this low carb food desu

veggies literally have so little calories in them

Luckily I'm already down 135 to 125lbs but I'm sure 3lbs of that is water weight

You don't browse these threads enough. Everyone knows they're a fat fuck here and get insulted plenty. It's motivation.

I'm getting tired of eating salad every night. Been doing it for a montg now. Any alternatives /fat/?

depends on the diet really

Only people praised here are the ones losing weight my dude. If you're fat and binge you'll be called a fat retard.
Most the people here appreciate the FPH type of encouragement. I don't want to be told good job for being fat.

soup, my guy
there are so many varieties and almost all of the store-bought powder packets that you mix with milk or water have >100 calories

Vegetable stir fry or steamed veggies. I'm personally not that big of a fan of salads. Stir trying or steaming the vegetables allows you to keep a lot of it's nutrients.

You can get frozen vegetables that you can microwave in it's bag or just cook it frozen if you're pressed for time and don't feel like cutting them up/washing them.

This but be careful about sodium if your blood pressure is high.

Anyone eating crispbreads here? They are only 65 calories each and 2 of them with some
liverpaste usually fill me up for a couple of hours!

Chin ups recruit the most muscles in your upper body. I mean chin ups specifically over pull ups. Chin ups they're less likely to wreck your joints. Also don't lock your elbows. If you could only do 1 lift for the rest of your life chin ups should be it.

uggh not really. Just season how you want or better yet find a store made marinade in low-fat/carbs, basically low fat is more important than lower carbs and marinade chicken breasts with the excess fat cut off in that for 24-48 hours. Steamed bags of mixed veggies or broccolli, cauliflower, asparagus heads, and other leafy green vegetables will run you about 100-200 for the full bag. Mix throughout the day with slices of low fat deli meats, turkey, chicken breast, sometimes ham, pickles (high sodium, water retention and cardiovascular issues), sugarless gum (no more than 5 pieces a day) and that's pretty much it. If you've been good throughout the day try and find a bbq sauce or other condiment you like with low caloric stats to use on your chicken in veggies otherwise i sparingly use reduced sodium lawry's season salt. Dinner 1 chicken breast, bag of veggies. If i'm feeling like sugar I try a calorie free drink with the lowest sodium I can find. If not, halo top no more than half a pint because its somewhere between 120-200 calories depending on the variety. GL user

this aint bad but prepackaged soups are very high in sodium, so water retention and CV issues plus it's not really a filling substitute but neither is water and protein
microwaving vegetables vs fresh has shown to have little to no nutritional difference i believe but i forget where i saw that maybe the sticky. this user is right, you may be sacrificing a difference of 5-10 mg of Sodium which is nothing. Plus my supermarket usually has it on sale so I can bulk up on them

f-fellow scandi? yes hello?

i usually go for the whole-grain ones, 2 for 99 calories, and some cheese with bell pepper on top. delicious and filling.

also, i believe the term is liver patè

it gets hard as fuck to cut when your already a smaller weight. Granted I've never been 200+ lbs so I wouldn't know how it feels to lose 20+ pounds in a month or something crazy.

hello

will i see results if i only work out twice a week

i do cardio for 20 mins mon-thurs and work my arms on friday and do squats saturday

for my arms i do 3x15 bicep curls, 3x15 shoulder presses, 3x15 arm raises, and am thinking of adding in bench presses

for the squats i just do 3x15 with a 25lb kettlebell.

>fellow scandi
Yup, Norwegian fatty here.

Yeah the whole grain ones are the best ones, i actually don't like the lighter ones to be honest.

Yeah, if you're eating under your TDEE, if not you are just doing work for nothing.

you will if you cut your carbs to below 50g and eat fewer calories

>BMI 29.9 now
>No longer obese

veggies are carb

2x is better than 0x but isn't optimal.

I figured this is the right thread to ask.
How to get rid of tits?
My stomach, and my love handles mostly go away just from a good diet and working (manual labor), but I still got some gynecomastia going on.

>Do 10 pushups to burn off the extra 30 kcal.

There's no way 10 pushups burns 30 calories.

i already lost 50lbs in a year from the cardio and eating at a deficit alone and now i understand i could have lost way more if i had lifted.

my only issue is that my arms would be too sore for about 2-3 days. is muscle soreness indicative of muscle growth? now that i'm more used to the routine i don't feel as sore and i worry i'm not doing enough

Try literally anything that's not salad but still healthy you mong.

I hit this last week. Feels good m8! One less statistic I have to be part of. Especially one that's a cancer on society.

Hopefully, I can hit "normal weight" before the year is out.

fat fucks

not for long :)))

Soreness/doms only happen because your muscles aren't used to it. If you continually workout, it goes away.

Only time I get doms is when I hit a new PR.

>One less statistic I have to be part of. Especially one that's a cancer on society.

Couldn't agree more dude, Congrats on the weight loss too!

>see that navy bf calc in the last thread
>Find out im 44.5% bf

Just fuck my shit up sempai

The only thing muscle soreness is an indicator of is how sore your muscles are. It has nothing to do with muscle growth.

That being said, why don't you try something as close to the program in the sticky as possible? You could do three days a week, but bench press and OHP same day is going to impact the progress of those lifts.

I'd look online for a dumbell program if all you have is dumbells/kettlebell. Find the program that works for you and stick to it religiously.

iktfb. i'm down to 25.1, so 0.11 away from "healthy"
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tends to be one of the last things to go away. You have to get leaner.

Also, having a manual labor job is not the same as actively lifting. If you were fully lifting, you would barely be able to work the next day due to doms.

The right veggies have very little carb

30 calories is like 100 grams of spinach. How many pushups do you think this can power?

They have very little everything, they're still primarily carb.

weight?

i was like 35-40%ish at my fattest, and i'm now 16%. it takes time, a LOT of time, but you'll get there m80. /fat/ is rooting for you

335lbs, 6'2"

Unless if you weigh 600+ lbs., 10 pushups is probably closer to about 5 calories.

>tfw all statistics say my BMI is normal but im still a fat fuck
just

You can't just shovel meat and cheese and eggs into your gut to solely lose weight, that's not good eating habits

Good eating habits is eating veggies with low carb, and just keeping yourself to around 20-30g carbs a day so you're losing weight but not fucking your heart and arteries over

Don't let it get you down m8. Just limit your calories and you'll see the weight flying off. Not to be rude, but at that weight you can really lose a lot in a short amount of time.

My friend started at 280 and lost over 30lbs in his first month alone.

skinnyfat? Start lifting bruh

a single fact etc

You seem to be debating something that was never claimed. The point was they are low cal, not low carb.

yea I started actually counting calories and macros so I can't wait to see. I've been lifting for months and go hard in the gym but I just ate like garbage so it negated the effects. I'll make sure to post a report in one of these threads in a couple weeks.

On a related note, I found some of my expired ON multi's today and they expired last November but I took the 3 serving size anyways after I looked it up and it was fine to take expired stuff like that. My urine was like florescent yellow so I don't know how that happened. Usually its clear because I drink a crap ton of water and nothing else so I find it odd for it to be like that bright yellow.

Yeah... my point was that they were low cal. And that I was on a low carb diet. Then you went on with

>veggies are carb
>They have very little everything, they're still primarily carb.

Asparagus and broccoli and bok choy can be eaten for less than 2 carbs a cup

So they might be 'primarily' carb but so is everything that isn't meat, and at 2 carbs a cup, who cares?

Is fasting making you stupid or something?

>they might be 'primarily' carb but so is everything that isn't meat,

name me one food that has zero carbs that isn't meat/animal products

>n-no user you said primarily

And I said it sarcastically

re read what you quoted again. slowly

>powdered peanut butter
A whole tub is only 750 calories
Might cry

>tfw eating raw cucumbers as snacks instead of buying a chocolate bar or small bag of chips

I'm gonna make it

so what you're sayin is that fat threads should merdge with fph
it might work but these threads are fast as it is

olive oil

That's one thing I'm getting rather bugged by, some stuff (beef chuck, for example) has such a wide spread in the calories-for-such-and-such-amount department that it seems almost impossible to get an accurate bead on what I'm taking in, so I either wind up going over my goal intake and feeling shitty about failing or highball the estimates and feel shitty from hunger and self-restriction.

Try with a little salt on them.

>go to supermarket
>feeling peckish
>need a snack
>could buy literally anything slightly unhealthy, safe and packed
>buy a pesticide sprayed, cancer inducing, radioactive cucumber
>can't wash it before I get home
>have to choke down on poison, just because "muh health"
>contract troathcancer
>die from anal ruptures before the cancer spreads because I'm such a faggot

lmao bruh, stop eating pesticides

Liquid fat is not a food

Salt has no carbs but you don't eat it for a meal

Only eat 600 cals a day and don't binge

I did, you're a stupid faggot with no actual rebuttal

Yes it is, you ingest it and it gives you calories.
Jesus, you suck at this.

It's the GOAT in oatmeal, my dude. A gamechanger.

shit dog time to just pour salt down my throat

oil is a supplement you hick and that's all olive oil is

>Oils are NOT a food group, but they provide essential nutrients

That's what I love about the /fat/ threads. I know the fit people don't want me talking about being fat, so were here with a bunch of fat people but we all accept we are fat and need to change, and that were disgusting but were bound in brotherhood with this fatness and disgustingness.

>semen confirmed for Ultimate food group

Yah I'll be trying that tomorrow when I can eat again.

right with ya 41.2%

Thanks, user