Can you get a body like this natty?

Can you get a body like this natty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYnRYgRfLnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1-2 years

2 push ups a day for 6months

realistically 3+

I guess less if you just focused on arms and staying 15% bf since that's all this really is.

Bruh I looked like this when I stopped working out for a year after highschool and decided to do pushups one day. All I do is calisthenics and I'm more shredded than this dude after 6 months consistent, if you can't do that you're fucking stupid.

1-2 years, depends on your discipline and genetics

How the fuck does it take you losers so long to get hardly built? Are you not eating? Are you working out every 2 days and calling it a day after 4 sets? Seriously, if you fucktards devote 1 hour of your day to calisthenics and eat well you should look like this no problem, unless you're a fat piece of shit or so severely thin that you can't eat without dying. Every fucking day I believe more and more that you guys are the skinnyfat faggots I keep seeing here.

No

t. manlet

2 years and low bodyfat. He doesn't even look impressive, I assume Gosling could bench press maybe 90 kg (which can reach the most after 2 years, except people on Veeky Forums I know no one who could bench press 100 kg in 7 months. Even fucking Markus Ruehl needed 3 years as he was a natty), I assume also they completely focused on arm and chest workout, so it's believable he doesn't even squattet or deadliftet anything.
But he was definitely on roids. He was a dyel before that and right after that movie a dyel again.

If you can't, you have serious issues.

more like 4 months

Christ I'm mad. Maybe I'm a freak of fuckin nature but every week I see different results based on how my workout changes. I went from 14 to 16 inch arms in a month just because I added more hammers, and I'm only eating 500kcal over my TDEE, what the fuck are you guys doing with yourselves? I swear to god all these meme routines and shit diets you deluded psychos keep putting yourselves through is actually HINDERING your progress, because it's fucking unfathomable to me that you don't make real progress on at least a monthly basis. More than likely you're just lazy shits who lie about your routines and spend the rest of the day sitting, eating fucking eggs covered in mayo and salami smeared in butter because some fat sack of shit over the internet said it would get you ripped. Fuck I need to watch my blood pressure. This is all under the consideration that I don't even take a fucking pre workout, so you must really be fucking up, guarantee half of you mouthbreathing shitfuckers are 2 scooping on the daily. I should have never gotten a degree, I should have never studied nutrition or anatomy, I should have stayed home and posted on the internet about how fucking lit Jack3d is and how much mass I plan on putting on after Starting Strength.
Zyzz should have destroyed the Western world when he had the chance.

Last time I checked I'm 6'3 you salted nut roll faggot. Keep holding onto that self loathing and inability to commit.
I agree with most of your post but c'mon. I was comfortably benching 2pl8 fresh out of highschool and the most activity I got outside of smokin and drinking was baseball til 8th grade and bagging fucking groceries. If you're incapable of benching one and a half times your body weight your parents fucked up for not encouraging sports and you fucked up for eating like shit. It's mind blowing to think that some people can't push more than their weight. You shouldn't even weigh that much if you can't bench it.

That body can be achieved within 3-4 months if you have an average body already its not even close to being unattainable

I needed 3 years and I've never met anyone except for a handful of people who could bench as much as I do. I'm currently at 120 kg for 1 rep, I needed 4 years for that, I'm in a gym where the most people hang since 2 years on 70 kg at most. So no, 3 years is normally, even the guys who did sports in school and admitted they would be strong struggled with 60 kg, which was still a higher number than most people start, of course.

I started with 40 kg as a fat fuck.

So im 87 kgs 6.3 feet so I should be able to Bench 130.5 kgs ? That just seems super urealistick man u cant just make it this or that there gray areas to the equation :^)

cardio + 5 times lifting every week for about 4-6 months and you are good. If you are fat ofc it will take you much longer.

Like I said, maybe I'm a goddamned freak cursed by nature, but at 160lbs and 6'3, 2pl8 was no problem for REPS. It has to be something, I just can't believe that people are this weak, stay this weak, for so fucking long without improving WEEKLY. It's baffling. I have to think that you're not even trying to push.
>120kg
>1 rep
THIS HAS TO BE A FUCKING JOKE
There is no way, absolutely no fucking way that you max out at that fucking shit weight. Jesus Christ take me now because THE LORD HAS FORSAKEN US. I don t even care if you were a fat shit, it makes some sense, but if you had atleast gotten fat from eating healthy food it wouldn't be this bad I bet. You fuckers must have been born with no muscle mass for this to be true. Dude I have pictures of myself as a baby with fucking biceps, because my parents took me out and shit, did you just roll around on the fucking floor in your house all day? What the fuck, this has to be nurture because NATURE CANNOT BE THIS CRUEL. Good on you for making it where you could, but fuck me man that is just depressing.
Can you do more than 10 pushups? What the fuck.

Sure is summer in here

Nigger I've been here for 2 years trying to help you retards and you keep huffing your own shit out of the same bag the faggot to your left passed you.

>bait

Convince yourself it's bait, that's why you're either a skinnyfat fuck or a fat tub of shit.

don't be so angry captain new, in a few more years you might start to recognize obvious bait that's posted every day

Yeah, that's a year of training maybe if you are already thin. If you have to lose fat, then it will take longer.

Allright:

Arnold Schwarzenegger needed years before he was able to bench press only 100 kg (as he didn't took roids)
Markus Ruehl, one of the most massive bodybuilders ever lived, said in an German interview he needed 3 years for 100 kg.
Jay Cutler, before he did roids, the same.

And you want tell me that I should believe that these three have shitty genetics and every normal person should be able to bench press 120 kg in one year at max? If that would be the case everyone would have a big chest and 45 cm arms.

kys. Post vids to back your claims up oh wait...

>arnold didn't take roids

?

user, his chest literally turned into titties when he turned 50. If he truly had this inhuman genetics you imply, this wouldn't have happened.

This is either shitpost or you're extremely naive.

Yes, what the fuck is wrong with you people

Depending on your diet and genetics it can take more or less time. The guy isn't big nor is he shredded, why are there autists in here saying you can't achieve this natty? The fuck?

You guys should be more knowledgeable/less guillible than this

No, NO 2 years and this is what it fucking is. Two goddamn years wasted watching you shitbirds fuck up and for what?
Some fat slob in a town of 200 has NEVER seen someone max anything more than 250 in person, and claims he's one of the strongest people in his village near the Murmansky. Like holy fuck. He has to be Greek or some shit, I can't imagine anyone over a legal midget taking 4 YEARS TO BENCH 2PL8 how the fuck does that happen. How in God's name do you desecrate your body so far to lack the ability to gain strength like that? Is he an obese octogenarian Greek? Thats the only reasonable excuse for being that pathetic. I wish I was a skelly again to make this idiot look like a worthless sack.

I'm not responding to anymore of your bullshit, you're clearly deluded or misinformed, and your posts are making me concerned for my mental health. If you're being dead serious, remove yourself from the population.

"No"
I've posted enough videos and stats over the years, and it didn't change shit. Maybe one or two people went and made themselves right, but the sheer volume of this retardation is making me consider just outright leaving this goddamn site.

No, Arnold did took steroids, but I mean in his teen years.

Oh, I'm missinformed, alright, here Markus Ruehl, one of the most massive bodybuilders on the planet, said he needed 2 years for 70 kg bench press:
youtube.com/watch?v=dYnRYgRfLnI

tattoos aren't natty, retard

shitposting this hard should be against the rules. hope you had your fun

His body is not that impressive. That looks like 4- 6 months of upper body.

This

That's literally 2 rounds of p90x if you're not obese. 3-4 if you are.

Fuck off estatter you weren't benching 225 after being completely sedentary for 4 years

I've been lifting now for 4 months and have a body like that :/

Just watched this movie, this scene isn't in it.

No

Ryan Howling is what you'd call a "genetic freak". What took him one year to accomplish might take you 5+ years, and even then it's not guaranteed if you don't have the genetics

>Howling

6 months to a year, that's if you actually work out and manly eat proper food. Most of you don't know shit about nutrition when that's the majority of it

Definitely not

Wtf? Like 6 months hes fucking tiny

This

>16 inch arms
Kys

No. You really think those tattoos just manifested themselves on his body? Are you Veeky Forums the person for being this austistic?

ive gained a lean 20 pounds in the past year.. my bodyfat is still 11% and i started at about that.. my bench has gone from 75x5 to 140x6.. its been going up steadily too since i started eating properly. im expecting 200x5 by next year.

>tfw long arm tall gang

>this has to be nurture because NATURE CANNOT BE THIS CRUEL

kek, I'm stealing this one

>tattoos
haram

>p90x
does it work?

under all that fat you already look like that. This dude looks untrained apart from his arms and chest

Delusional fatties like you make me mad instead.
fatceps doesn't count, you cunt. You don't get 2 inches in arms in a month. Unless you go from 11 to 13 inches. Or unless you get fat

No wonder he escaped into roids. Or he did some wacky time under tension routine

>No

Surprising!

Is this possible natty?

Is this Pewdiepie?