Work too hard in diet and gym

>work too hard in diet and gym
> finally i made it after too much effort
>now what? summer is here, parties everywhere, but im alone, i dont know anyone
>stay at home playing lol and browsing reddit

This have been happening to me for hmmm 9 years now, since 2008, i work too hard for nothing, the summer come and i dont go out, im perfectly fit, but im alone, i dont know where to go or what to do alone, and also i live in the south of spain in marbella where there are alot of parties every night and i dont know anyone so i have to stay at home, and also im a bit awkard too, too tired of all the summers the same, never go out, too bored every day, but prefect psique trained for +10 years, im 30 now,

really sorry my english, would appreciate, opinions, answers and advices thanks

Join a crossfit/group exercise class. Learn an outdoor hobby and join a rec league.

And don't tell anyone you have a perfect physique because you come off as an enormous douche. Have a little humility.

and let's be realistic here, OP probably looks like shit anyway.

>perfect physique
>Veeky Forums
>natty
>friendless, virgin 30 year old

yeah ok.

>And don't tell anyone you have a perfect physique because you come off as an enormous douche. Have a little humility.

yeah sorry i wanted to make clear that i work too hard and i make it for years now, not that im skinny or fat

i really dont look like shit if that were true why i would be posting here a fake situation that can not help me?

i have a gf actually since 7 years ago but thats another point, i want to go parties etc, she lives in another city, she cant see me but i dont have any friends

You will never fix it.

You're an introvert.

Your brain will always sabotage you.

Live with it

When i was 23, in the year 2010 i managed to change it somehow, i was soo happy and energetic that time, got lots of girl and i inniciate lots of conversations, was a great summer, i think a friend i knew that time helped me a lot transfering me his acctitude be being with him, then the 2011 winter happened again, got lots of girls and go out again and i talked to a lot of girls this time, that because again i wa with this guy friend of mine for a few months, but he changed its not the same anymore, and i dont see him, i guess i was influenced for something that time, because the rest till now im shot, sorry my english

post pic

I understand.

I struggle with the same things. I WANT to go out and party, have fun, but my brain sabotages me.

You overthink and overanalyse. Normal people don't, they just go out to a party, knock on the door blah blah.

We sit here and go 'what if X happens, what if Y happens', and we end up staying home angry at ourselves.

you are right, i didnt think about that, ill try not to think so much from now on,

Easy, go alone to those parties, its perfect for picking up chicks. I often wish I could go alone but my friends are always there. The drunk cunts always cockblock me by acting like idiots

I had the same problem. I moved to a new city 400km away from where I used to live in the last year of high school. I go to a shit uni with shitty people, so I was left alone with no chance to make new friends. What I did was take up volunteering, like whatever I could find. I became a volunteer fireman, I joined a child protection charity and my uni's AIESEC, now I have both friends and a lot of things to fill my time.

>stay at home playing lol and browsing reddit

I found your issue OP.

Is this the new meme?

it is called anxiety.

tried go alone once but i end very boring, years ago i was different and i talk alone but now i got bored or can talk to others girls, i need something to light me on but i cant find it, like a friend of mine years ago, i was so funny that made me very happy and gave my energy to go on but i dont have it anymore,

im like you when i had friend lots of them i was tired of them and i told them i dont need them to go out i can get laid alone that is also true, but now that i dont have friend i miss them a lot, i preffer go out with friends and have fun better than get laid now, seriously, i wnat people with to go out, not get laid, but that is also a plus, i dont want to get laid, i want friend to go out, for get laid i can pay a hoocker but get laid is also good,

what?

sorry my english

Go to meetup.com events and meet people... Take classes, actually put yourself in a situation where you can meet others.

lol amigo, prefieririas decirme en espanol sobre sus experiencias pasadas con tus amigos? Porque no puedo comprender tu ingles :P Soy la persona del

do you want to play lol together, I can pretend to be a girl for you

This. Even an autist can score if he has at least a decent face

cmon, u know that's a meme. You see threads like this every other day. No matter how handsome you are and fit, if your social life is 0 you'll never score no matter what

what i going to do is going alone to parties and not get toodrunk and talk girls like i did in the past

>learn social tricks and gimmicks
>stuff to show off your knowledge/strength
>pub banter and games/skills
>go to bars/pubs (not rowdy ones)
>make bets and play games with patrons
>impress them
>become friends with them
>get invited to parties
>meet lots of people so no one knows you were a loner
>be secretive and mysterious
>get up in the morning
>turn to face the beautiful girl you had sex with last night