Male Model

I'm working out to become a male model, the agency give me 8 months (because i have braces) to get ready and start doing this shit and travel a lot.

I need 10% bodyfat to show my cheeks and abs. Also i need a 8 pack, 6 isn't enough.
Can you help me here?.

Anyways to "looksmaxing"?

Also

No i don't gonna post a picture of my face or my body.

hope you like steroids

It's almost all genetics. Godspeed

this

8 month is nowhere near enough time for a full-body transformation if you're natty. If the agency is arbitrary about the BF%, then you might want to consider steroids. If not, it's still not a lot of time and you'll gamble on your genetics and dedication.

Furthermore, 8-packs are genetic. You can be shredded as fuck and still lack an 8-pack. If your agency has requested this, you should inform them about it before commiting further to the contract. It's not something you can control.

What kind of fly by night agency signs you based on potential? top kek.

Which roids to burn fat?
Also isn't 8 months to build the body it's the time to take my braces off, and i want to burn fat and looksmax until that day

I'm a 194 6'4 latino with blue eyes and black hair.

only train upper body

sample routine with essentials:
>curls/rows/pullups/chinups as your pulling movements
>shoulder press / db bench / dips / skullcrushers as your "pushing" movements

>hanging leg raises / dragon flags / hyperextensions errysession because lol u aint doin the core compounds

only use dumbbells to minimize injury risk because you're only training for looks

alternate ABXABX

first 4.5 months are bulking on a (slight) caloric surplus, look to progressively overload every movement, you're looking to get/feel stronger everyday with your muscles feeling full, but don't ever step beyond 13-14% bodyfat (abs still visible). Afterwards, 3.5 months cutting on a slight deficit while aiming for 10% and trying to maintain your lifts. Given the caloric deficit you will lose a bit of your strength and size but overall the results should be there.

alternate strength sets (5RM, easier to progress) and hypertrophy sets (10RM, time under tension is key) as you wish

>braces
i can't use them for sesions, the face is good, but i need to wait 8 months to take them off

Your height and weight don't matter, and neither do your eye and hair color. What's your body type, how easily do you put on or lose weight, what's your current bf%, etc.

That wasn't my weight: 194 is 194cm is my height in cm

I easily lose weight, i had a v shape body, i'm at 14% bodyfat i need between 6-10% to make it,

you're too tall to model tbqh, required height is 185-191. There are some exceptions for people deviating 2-3cm, so unless you are gandy-tier you won't make it too far

Testosterone is what you're looking for if you want an aesthetical build. Winstrol is good for losing fat, Trenbolone is good for building muscle, Testosterone does both at the same time.

Durateston is a very popular mix of Testosterone. Keep in mind you'll want to take something to avoid aromatization as well, and some PCT to prevent gynecomasty and loss of mass.

Avoid non-injectable stuff at all means. Pro-hormones or whatever they're called in the US are far less capable than steroids and only hurt your liver. Don't be afraid of a needle, I'm pretty sure you'll find a drugstore that injects roidz without a prescription and you can also find tutorials on how to do it online.

You know nothing... how was your 5 minute google search? Test will definitely help and should always be used as a base but no steroids, besides maybe anavar, (which has been shown to get rid of sub-cutaneous fat).have been shown to 'burn' fat. The only reason why certain steroids like tren help to burn fat is taht they increase nutrient partitioning and harden you up, mast is good for this too. Never heard of 'durateston' and ive been blasting and cruising for 11 years... if you are hopping on go with test e or c. use just test at 3-500mg a week for 12-16 weeks then either bridge or pct and 6 weeks out add mast and winny 3-4 weeks out (wouldnt dabble in tren so early). You can do a lot in 8 months natty tho, and easily get lean without them...

>you are too tall to be a model
first time in my life i hear that thing, i assume this is bait

OP HERE
Anyone know a way to make the FRAME bigger? I'm working on my delts and my back to have a perfect V

The ones with the most fat burning leaning out potential are androgenic compounds, and as a first time user you may as well use the best there is and do a long cycle of halotestin. Use halo for ten weeks at 50mg/day, and you'll lose pretty much all the 'non necessary' fat and if you follow that nothing will come back, don't bother with testosterone you already produce that, you might feel some discomfort during this cycle but it will drop bad weight from you fast, so that's to be expected, also crash diet to get the max results that's what the pros do

>the agency give me 8 months (because i have braces)
yeah, sure

Very strict diet and calisthenics. There you go you're done.

Who is your daddy and is he a jew?

models aint made but born

>I need 10% bodyfat to show my cheeks and abs. Also i need a 8 pack, 6 isn't enough.
Gandy has no abs at all.

Anyway, aim for 40"-32"-40" +/-1-2 inches for measurements. Get bodyfat down. Get some skin care products (ones that don't make you pimply and shit). The end.

And yeah, roids will help with this.

advises asides
whats his life like?

No, it's really true. Male model business is very strict in this - after all, you have to fit in as many clothes as possible. As I said, measurements should be close to 100-80-100. As the other guy said, you may deviate a few cm here and there, but not too much and the closer you are to this, the better.

Another example: In Germany, the reqs are like this:
Height: 180 - 190
Weight: Doesn't matter, washboard abs won't hurt you, but they are not a prerequisite
Measurements: Size 46 to 48 (XS in Germany)
Pale skin is better than tanned skin
Good hair and skin

That's it. The rest is your charisma and "the look" of your face.

Btw, size 46-48 is even smaller than 100-80-100, so maybe the style changed in the last years. The skinnier, the better, anyway.

And yes, i realize a size 46 at 180+ height is ridiculous but that's how it is.

Keto

My life, or the life of Gandy?

I would go for steroids in a moment, like brah you gonna get paid for your look, why would you not do it?

most steroids make you look much worse in the face than without

also high BP from steroids will make it even worse

>Durateston
spic detected

good effort but too much, slow and steady ruses the newfriend