So I've made it, I finally got a gf. Felt pretty fucking good. Yesterday she broke up with me and now I'm shattered...

So I've made it, I finally got a gf. Felt pretty fucking good. Yesterday she broke up with me and now I'm shattered. This feels fucking worse than not having a gf in the first place.

Don't get a gf bros, it's just pain in disguise.

going from 0 to 1 gf is much harder than going from 1 to 2, and there's practically infinite gfs, so don't worry.

What's the point though if each one tears a hole in your heart in the end? This hurts like hell and makes me think it wasn't worth it.

Happened with me too OP. As fucking le chad as this sounds, it does get better. From there on breaks up don't bother me desu. Might just be my mental capability but yeah just shedding some light on it.

find the next piece of gash and you will feel better.

Hopefully you learn a little bit about yourself with each gf you get. While having sex regularly is a great perk of dating, another perk is having someone that challenges you. Someone that takes you into new situations and hopefully you learn something from them. All about the experience. Heart breaks suck but youll get over them. Take some time to gather yourself again, then get a new one and youll forget all about the heart break.

I had a girl that was a friend that I never sexed. We talked a lot, smoked a lot of weed together but never kissed / fucked etc. Technically she was a girl and also a friend, so I've had one gf, right bros?

Your first break up will hurt like a mother fucker. After that they're not that bad.

You know what was good about hitting 1pl8 for the first time was when I started lifting?

I knew I could do it again from that point forward.

Don't feel too bad, OP, we all know you'll survive and get another gf and it'll be easier this time.

It hurts less and less with experience. Part of becoming a man is going through all this bullshit and pain as it literally does make you stronger. You cant read books about it you have to experience it to understand. I guess the word to describe it is "antifragile"

Sloots come and go, you've made the first step. Now you recover and make the next step

This is a lie OP, my first 3 girlfriends basically fell into my lap, and I've been alone for 2 years despite bettering myself and actively seeking a partner. I'm going to die childless and sad.

no you didn't you beta faggot. women want your time and attention, men want the cheeks. you were here time bitch

As Picard sang:
'Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all, cheer up my lad!

Seriously though, cherish the fact that shit was good for a while. Things can be good again, even if only for a moment, and that's worth going after.
For now focus on your personal development goals, then go date again after a while.

OP, you think that now but you'll soon taste the freedom that you were denying yourself.

i had a goddamn gf, you just dont want to give me the satisfaction.

was it your fault?
my gf broke up with me 5 months ago and its all my fault. the guilt rips at me everyday.
today i accidentally found out she has a bf. i really want to die...

i disagree. first one definitely hurts really bad. But first relationships are never really as serious as you make them out to be. Once you live with someone and really see a future with them and then break up, that one hurts too.

Why do girls hurt so much?

I have never felt so bad than when I was with a girl

yet I chase them regardless

Depends I guess. Not OP but I notice that since my first relationship ended, I am a lot less trusting and open than I was before. Probably some feeling of insecurity. I quickly think about something else whenever a thought about relationships come into my head.

I know this feel dude. Being infatuated with a girl just makes me nauseous and depressed. That cant be normal?

Yep, my fault, I even saw it coming. I know I'll feel better in a few days, but fuck man, this shit sucks.

Tomorrow I need to go get my things from her place, my retarded mind keeps playing scenarios where she says she changed her mind, but I know there is no chance at that. And I don't even want that to happen because that only means she'll break me again in some time.

At least I didn't fucking break down and start drinking myself to sleep as I used to do regularly a few years ago.

It feels pretty bad to get rejected

what happened

>my retarded mind keeps playing scenarios where she says she changed her mind
iktfb

Getting dumped is sad.

Not having a gf is depression.

I was dumped 3 years ago, and yeah, I was pretty broken up about it. I've been single for 3 years, and that's when depression sets in. Much worse, have panic attacks, have anxiety about not doing anything with my life, have days where I don't feel like doing anything.

The only thing that's kept me going the past few months is staying on track with my fitness goals.

Time will heal, trust me, I though I would never feel good again but now I'm laughing at my foolishness.

>Tomorrow I need to go get my things from her place, my retarded mind keeps playing scenarios where she says she changed her mind, but I know there is no chance at that

iktf

we are the same person

I'm just retarded. We were seeing each other a few times a week, she wanted us to get closer and more serious and I kept ignoring the signals and when she talked to me about it I said "well you know I need to take things slow, I'm not used to this stuff" and so on. I mean, we were like good friends with benefits and she wanted to make it serious, I was scared I guess. It sounds even more retarded when I write it down, this isn't even sadness anymore, I'm just furious at myself.

sounds like she wanted a baby out of you and some child support. You just dodged a bullet, like Neo

She hates kids, as do I. She just wanted us to be like a normal couple. I wanted that too but was scared and took too much time and that's it. And now it's too late for anything.

Fuck that shit. Thanks for kind words anons, I'm going to sleep, OP out.

>2017
>still wanting to propogate the white race
>not wanting to see the white race dwindle to nothing so chad and stacies offspring will be enslaved and raped to death
>not looking forward to the revenge of the omegas to be unleashed on chad and stacies offspring by the brown horde

NOT

GONNA

MAKE

IT

Counterargument:

owner of a lonely heart, much better than an owner of a broken heart

Oy vey, just become an mgtow

Don't worry about it brah. Hopefully you learned a thing or two about women when you were dating her and you can apply that to others in the future.

It also helps to try to focus on yourself and learn what made her stay so long (what makes you great) and why she left (what you need to work on)
You've always got us here. Keep your head up. You don't need someone to make you happy, because you're gonna make yourself happy. You're gonna make it. Bring someone into your life or don't, but always be the best version of yourself for you, nobody else.

You'll find one who doesn't

listen you delusional faggot, I'm telling you that you were her time bitch.if you didn't get any sexy favors you were her time bitch. I'm helping you by explaining to you that you need to look out for this and not waste your time again.
been there mane. my ex got blacked after she cut me off. you'll grow from it. it rakes time and you'll hurt but it's good you guys split if you ducked up the relationship.

thanks bruh. how long did it take for you? im scared that this will consume me and ill be in this rut for years.

I've had a girlfriend for like 2 month's now, official. We were just fucking before.

Shes 31 where's I'm 23. I've noticed with a girlfriend i now sometimes miss at least one workout a week, drink alcohol, go out to eat and waste money and so forth. I also thought the age would mean better girlfriend, but she gets jealous like a 20 year old.

One day a week is where we officially get our time together since we are working, and is out day off. 2 days ago i left her place and went home to lift then got back 4 hours later.

She wasn't happy.

The Judaism slant ruins this comic, but yes, MGTOW is so incredibly disturbing, and the fact that young men are actually buying into this is frightening.

about two years. I had a winner too, but I spent a year moping, a year improving myself, and now two years w a new gf. you'll be alright yo.