youtu.be/v4JqhU1KAjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

black coffee

Big ol dicks

A banana

Pre-Kaged

I take 2

Motivation and not being a pussy.

Was using Dr. Jekyll (Hyde without intense stims), now using Pre-Jym, probably gonna go back to Jekyll for illegal pump levels

Caffeine and yohimbine.

REB trap

/thread

This. I take a banana every workout about 20 mins before. I find it calms my stomach during intense workouts.

GAT nitraflex 2 scoops
one of the better ones Ive tried

God tier: Test suspension, cheque drop, sdrol

best answer
this is a good answer
jekyll is probably one of the best pwo's on the market so this is a decent answer.

How are you dosing it? did you cycle on?

Banana, peanut butter and a cup of coffee. If you buy anything packaged as preworkout you're getting Jewed.

Halodrol

First used C4 Extreme, then I went to Mr. Hyde, after it was Jack3d, followed by Gold Standard and now I'm on Black Blood.

C4 was good but mild. Mr Hyde was a huge jump. Jack3d was pretty good. Gold was meh and Black Blood seems to have the best taste of them all but the pump isn't as good as with Mr Hyde.

I also had beta alanine (just a little bit to feel the tingles) but I'm retarded.

Good ol self hatred
>tfw

Nothing too calculated, I just pop one pill of yohimbine and 2 caffeine pills on an empty stomach about 10 min before the gym, then do about 10 min of light cardio once I get there. By that point I feel a good bit of energy before I start lifting.

This is all the pre-workout I need: youtu.be/v4JqhU1KAjs

5-15 mg of Dianabol
Beast mode preworkout because I got it cheap
Some form of relatively simple carbs with a little bit of protein thrown in
It's pretty good if I do say so myself

Max Effort Muscle

>that first sip of the day

Sizzurp and Devast8 are 2 of my favorites.