If I drink soy milk/eat tofu and massage my boobs with flaxseed oil (high phytoestrogens) will I keep my breasts while...

If I drink soy milk/eat tofu and massage my boobs with flaxseed oil (high phytoestrogens) will I keep my breasts while losing weight? I want to be thin but have big boobs :(

Other urls found in this thread:

staywow.com/How-to-Increase-Breast-Size-While-Losing-Weight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the massage with oil works, the soy/tofu doesn't. Some pregnant women take fenugreek to increase lactation, with the common side effect of breast growth.

We need to see them to determine how much of them is going to go away when you lose fat.

Doesn't have to be you, you can look for an instagram model or a stock photo with a boob size that's similar to yours.

I wounder if this will work with my penis

>google keep boobs while dieting
>first hit
>staywow.com/How-to-Increase-Breast-Size-While-Losing-Weight

thread done

>not stuffing your urethra with creatine (1 scoop only!)
never gonna make it

I don't want milky tits, just wanna retain my breast tissue

I'll massage your boobs for you.

>I don't want milky tits
Why not

No what you actually want to do is eat lots of hops, meat, and dairy

I don't think you'll get a lot of knowledgeable advice on this subject from here, since it's mostly men and even the women that frequent these boards normally aren't asking super-specific things about their anatomy.

May want to hit up that Google machine.

all genetics

That's pretty gross.

If you lose boob size, those boobs were never yours in the first place. Losing weight will show your true real boob size.

Dayum

Baby girl you gonna hear a lot of hurtful things etc. etc. Stay safe for me

O N D O N

>Fertility is gross

damn son dat dim sum

All retarded broscience sadly
As motivation 95% of men will prefer you thinner with smaller boobs than what you look like now

I was totally gonna answer... then I realzide you're a chick
Idunno
My moobs still went away before anything else though even though I eat a tone of tofu and soy.

I could lick my nipples
Didn't wanna get any fatter but kinda liked my moobs