How does one get rid of skinnyfat? Ive been working for 5 months and I still have love handles and soft pecs...

How does one get rid of skinnyfat? Ive been working for 5 months and I still have love handles and soft pecs. Wtf am I doing wrong???

Eat less, cardio before workout.

he had to take gear to get rid of his skinnyfatness, so the answer is steroids

Nice klinefelter's.

Would like to know even though I know the answer is to eat less and do more cardio. Imma start running 5k a day cause I'm a fat fuck

>Lift heavy with rep range 8 to 10
>do HIIT twice a week
>Eat plenty of protein and veggies
>Low carbs
>Moderate fats

>lift heavy with rep range 8-10

what

I mean you should lift so heavy that you are able to have barely 8 to 10 reps.

8-10 reps is pretty high dude. Try 5

cardio can make you more skinny fat, you need to lift weights to build muscle

I do friendo, but I don't do much cardio. I'm skinnyfat 5'8" 142lbs subdyel. Have about 10lbs of stubborn fat that won't seem to leave in chest/thighs.

>tfw even when i was 35%bf my shoulders were several inches wider than my hips
having wide shoulders is literally my only redeeming quality tho. 21'' before lifting (i was ~20%bf then tho)
as to OPs question, you're just too high in bodyfat and too light on muscle mass. diet until you're in the 11-14% range, recomp for a while, then slow bulk

How are you guys determining bf %?

skinnyfat's the fucking worst. I'm trying to cut through it right now but every time I make gains I realize I had more fat than I originally thought. Lost 30 lbs and my upper body and arms look like fucking sticks. Fucking nightmare.

when i take bodyfat measurements, i do 2-3 tests with the navy method, 3 point, 4 point, and 5 point caliper tests. i take the highest, unless the average is far off of that.
calipers and the navy method, if done right, are usually within 1-3% altho they can be really far off if you do it wrong or are holding tons of water

All my fat goes to my face when I'm skinnyfat. Feels bad man

I have 10 more pounds to lose and it's annoying. I can see it all in my stomach.

>cardio makes you more skinny fat

This is easily the most broscience thing I have read all day

no man you dont understand muscle burns before fat

Are you implying cardio fucking burns your muscle?

Wot

k

You should always do cardio after a workout besides warm up cardio. If you do intense cardio before you won't get as good of a workout.

>Implying fat isn't stored as energy
>Thinking that muscle is

former skinny fat here. the only way to do it is to commit to a serious bulk and then cut. otherwise you'll just spend years trying to chip away at the skinnyfat.

lookit this fucking broscience

>starvation mode doesn't real only feel

>no man you dont understand muscle burns before fat
user..I...