Gyno? and losing chest fat

Do I have gyno Veeky Forums and if if yes or no how can i build my chest muscles I have been working out for almost a year now and I feel as if all i have gained is just fat to stomach and chest. I train chest twice a week (hyper trophy) and make sure im sore after every workout but for some reason I feel as if no results. PS what body fat % do i look like i have from just the looks? the tests online i tried said 13% but i think BS.

not sure if you have gyno but you have salami nipples

shit genetics man.

Not gyno, you're fine user

how come my chest isnt growing flat? is it possible because of me just bulking? or is it because shiet genetics. im sitting at 160lb 5'11 17 yrs old

Underage b&

just trying to get some help man not trying to go on
bb.com shit site

I'm way more buff than (you) and been lifting for 5 years but we share the same chest insertions.
We have a gap and form now I tell you NOTHING will fill that up. We will never have a decent aesthetic full rounded fully looking chest.

My advice is you focus on your delts, traps and lats so chest goes more unnoticed. Sorry man it's our genetic lottery.

pics?

I don't have any on my phone but this is more or less what you can expect.

See that red triangle? It won't go away / be filled by chest muscle.

In clothes you will look great but shirtless we will never have a Conan type chest.

Sorry forgot to add pic

thanks for the help man. but lets after my natty limit I run a very small cycle of test for example lets say would that make me aesthetic or nah?

I've never took the dark side path so I can't help you there.
But my guess is (a)steroids will enhance your muscles but not put 'em where you ain't got 'em already.

Aesthetic is a very foggy term.I'm just telling that for bodybuilding purposes -and what a fit body implies from a bbing prespective, our chest will always be shit because of that gap-. This doesn't means it will ruin completely your look or you will not get mires or anything.

dude I'm 6'1 at 140, gotta get lower bodyfat bro

fuk man u boosted my confidence tnx alot. Last question, not sure if that pic i showed is good progress for 8 months iv been trying to eat in surplus because im an extream ectomorph but now that i see it im skinny fat not sure how it happened. But all im trying to say is that will getting my self sore after each chest/shoulder excercise be good enough to build up the muscle? or do I need to do more? im doing hyper trophy btw. Meaning 8-12 reps but with weight thats heavy and makes me sore, I tried SS last year but I wouldent count that due to lots of skips and really lazy workouts.

but how can i get bulk and get big? but also lower body fat % at same time?

why would you want to get either bulk or big?

the best chest/neck gains I've had were benching 5x5 one week, then other week going for a heavy 1x3 and then 3x5 backoff sets.

For delts ohp 5x5 one week, then pushpress 5x3 other week (pushpress is key to averload upper body and make insane gains).

thing is i would like to do a push/pull routine with heavy compund but i have so many stretches im curetnyl doing to fix my lower back pain from squat/deadlift. So right now im only doing pretty DYEL stuff such as chest/shoulders - incline 4x12 bench - 4x12 dips - 4 sets till failure then i do incline and front raises and i do that twice a week with back and biceps once a week so idk I feel as if it this gives me better gains then doing 5 heavy reps

sorry I meant for my shoulders I do *front dumbell raises/ side raises shoulder press and end it off with tricep extensions

high reps make you "feel the bern" and have a psychologicall boost but don't make gains keep happening for long (at least as a natty).

That's just my own experience on the matter. Maybe for other people hi reps work well so I don't know.

Gotta go offline now user. Have a good night and good gains. We're all gonna make it.

tnx breh