Doing shots

I did 8 tequila shots yesterday

How bad is that for gains?

How bad is to drink Alcohol while on creatine?

500~ cals, you'll be okay user

afaik alcohol decreases your testosterone for a few hours after you're done drinking. It also naturally dehydrates you, which causes hang overs and whatnot.

If you've done it once, no problem at all. A single drop or spike in testosterone will do jackshit for your gains. The easiest proof of that is anabolic steroids based on testosterone, such as durateston, which are all long-term cycles and you don't notice a difference untill week 3 or 4.

Anyone who says otherwise is shitposting or isn't really knowdgeable on the subject. Pretty sure you can find studies about it if you're looking for them.

I hope you got laid otherwise it's a waste of money and calories

Stop being a fucking bitch, i go out with the girlfriend once a week. We will finish a bottle of 13.8 % red wine together, and then smash vodka , rum and so forth.

I'm still squatting 145kg, and all my other lifts are where i want them.

How do you feel about your gf blowing Jamal and Chad's cock at the club when you're plastered unconscious

>finish a bottle of wine as a pregame

wow being 30 sounds so exciting

I don't have that problem., i meet the girlfriend 4-05 times a week, each time we meet i fuck her mutiple times a day.

In fact she is always sore when i leave, and feels worn out.

>30

Try 23, faggot.

145kg?
Sweetie, I'm a curvy woman and I can do that. You ain't impressing anyone!

ya br0 ur a fukcin bich. wut a pussy u proly cnt even bench 100 lbs lol. faggit

fuck dud i but u rlly pound ur bich lol. give her a slammin wit ur big dick n shit

Wait hold up, only 500 kcal?

How many kcal is in a shot of Jack Daniels?

Google it faggot

One shot of whiskey is more than 100 calories dumbass... vodka has the lowest count but still a bit more than 100 per shot

How was your hangover?

>One shot of whiskey is more than 100 calories
Guess I found my bulking strat.

Tequila isn't whiskey. This is how I know you are
>No Friends

Holy Shit
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
READ THE FUCKING STICKY

Nigger what?

Agave vs Grain Mash

They are not the same thing. They do not have the same cal count.

Early 30s is the best. Fitness gains and discipline from the 20s + financial gains to do whatever the fuck you want.