What makeup does Veeky Forums use?

What makeup does Veeky Forums use?
Been experimenting with sun tan maintainer and want something more subtle for day to day face gainz.

kys

semen

I have a lot of ace scars, is there anything subtle and easy to use to cover it up

We're on Veeky Forums user why not max face gainz.

OP here. I've been using suntan maintainer recently but have been looking into BB Cream for smoothing everything out.

>makeup

i think makeup is the wrong way to go about it.
you can accomplish better facial gains with a good skincare regimen.

if you want really nice skin ez but dont mind getting weaker and a bit of gyno, you could also get on hrt

>good skincare regimen
Pray tell user-y what should I get?
>weaker
Reeeeeeeeee.
no

because as soon as the girl finds out you're wearing make-up, she'll think you're an insecure faggot and it's game-over.
Kinda like if you're bald and wear a wig

Though I will add there is nothing wrong with putting daily moisturizer and other types of skin protecting lotions

>daily moisturizer
>skin protecting lotions
Such as user? Need some help here.

really for everyone its slightly different, and you need to find what works for you

generally you need a cleanser, an astringent, and a moisturizer

what i do is exfoliate and cleanse in shower 3x week with baking soda then cetaphil facial cleanser

every morning and night, i rub face with witch hazel, then moisturize with cetaphil moisturizer

honestly tho, you should check out the skincare generals on /fa and /cgl

I shower in the morning and then apply picrelated before leaving my house.

>man

im a trap lol

Who /redface/ here?

Life is suffering

like this ?

>sam hyde
>literally dyel and fat
>has gyno
I went through my gay questioning phase briefly after fapping to traps a lot. I stopped caring after that.
Looks good. The SPF15 seems like a bonus for this time of year since I burn easy.
Ordered some, was pretty expensive. Do you need to apply much?

That's some ugly tranny shit, aslo that photo is shooped.

t.stacey

nah, like 2 squirts is enough to cover your whole face. A bottle will last you a whole year easily

Nice, it should come tommorow.

make sure it doesn't have any endocrine disruptor ingredients.

>endocrine disrupter
it's not a hormone product senpai.

>There are 17 individual sunscreen ingredients that are FDA approved: 15 of these are clear chemicals that absorb UV light and two are made of minerals that reflect UV light. Of these 15, nine are known endocrine disruptors. To be effective, chemical sunscreens need to be rubbed into their skin 20 minutes before sun exposure. They do a pretty good job at blocking UV light, but they actually get used up as the sun shines on them. In fact, some sunscreens lose as much as 90% of their effectiveness in just an hour, so they need to be reapplied often. This is not the case with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, the two mineral, or physical, sunscreens.

Just slap on some foundation and concealers, use stuff with micro correctors so you don't look oily. Apply powder. Bon apple tit motherfucker.

Everyone and their mother uses make up nowadays. Of course, Veeky Forums is mostly unkempt virgins, so they wouldn't know.

Easy to talk shit on makeup, but of you ever get auoer dark under eye circles, remember your shitposting.

Dark circles are genetics and no amount of creams, hydration, and sleep will fix that shit. By wearing some eye concealer, i go from sickly to looking well rested instantly. Why would i not do this? Is it because broke, lonely 21 year olds on this board are insecure and say that it's "gay?" Haha

Quit gambling

>fit
>fitness

Get. The. Fuck. Out.

>concealer
you might as well be taking a dick in your ass

foundation to make my skin nice and smooth and shiny.

Trying to contour cheekbones but so far its not good.

>contour too low
>work acquaintance asks me if my razor burn is alright

fuck

no it's because no matter how much you think that its not visible that you wear makeup, it STILL IS 100.0% OBVIOUS

turning up with paint under your eyes isn't better than looking a little tired

As a man, you don't want your skin to look too color corrected (one color) because that's a feminine trait.

What you DO want, is something to diffuse light and blur skin texture, without altering the color. I think a silicone based primer, like smash box photo finish or nyx photo loving primer is the best way to go in this department. If you're very oily, an incredibly thin dusting of translucent pressed powder, like too faced primed and poreless, pressed into the skin with a puff rather than dusted on (it can gather in fine hairs that way) is best.

If you have like terrible acne look up Lisa Eldridge's video on spot concealing. You want to take the edge off the redness from the inflammation without applying product over a larger area.

Don't use baking soda. Your skin is naturally acidic to protect it from pathogens, the intense alkalinity of the baking soda will fuck your shit up long term.

Even if it's 100% obvious, i still have no problems getting my dick wet. Which means girls are ok with it. Why would i care?

>all athletes, models, actors, celebrities and B/C list "online" celebrities wear makeup and photoshop
>even competing bodybuilders wear makeup with their tan
>b-b-b-but user that's gay! us MANLY MEN can't do that, women are attracted to UGLY FLAWS cause they're MANLY

Spot the ugly cucks who will never have a GF.

of course they do that for photoshoots etc (or rather somebody puts it on them)

its 100% necessary for pictures with flash (or strong lighting)

but do you seriously think they put it on just to go outside to fuck around daily? nope.,. well at least I don't, unless I get paid and somebody else does it