Why are we less sexually adventurous these days?

No one really rapes men or forces them to cut their dick off and pretend to be a girl or randomly blows their security guards or rape their mothers. Its all so boring now

I can jump on an app and find a guy who wants me to shit in his mouth, or a website and find a couple that wants me to be their bull, or get my balls stomped on, or go to a gay club and swallow unlimited AIDs in a dark room

The fuck you on about virgin

We're nearing the peak of the "rat utopia", where people turn to homosexuality (men liking traps), become asexual (MGTOW and incels), or become serial rapists (refugees).

I agree, elaborate further please

The society is getting more degenerate though.

>applying rat utopia experiment to humans
We are not rats.

How so?

>serial rapists (refugees).

We do all those things and worse.

Your desperate effort to escape the truth are futile.

He said the truth. Those "people" are serial rapists and violent savages.

Those "people" include demographics ranging from Columbians, to Ukrainians to Rohingyans.

You know what they say, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs.

The only one who needs to go back somewhere is you to reddit after that specious "argument"

>men become more psychologically complicated
>women seek violent illiterate retards from the third world because it's the same appeal as getting fucked by an animal

>can't provide proof of your outrageous claim
>g-go back to plebbit

The only people who refuse to acknowledge this are ideologically driven. It's unquestionable truth at this point, commonly known.

You are a coward who refuses to see the horror, that is all.

Are you implying that humans are exactly the same as rats? You can't just apply animal behavioral studies to humans.

>It's unquestionable truth at this point, commonly known.
Then it should be very easy for you to back up your claims. And yet you don't. Could it be that it's actually not an "unquestionable truth" because such a thing does not exist.

How can you spend time on Veeky Forums and not be aware of the decline is beyond me. What do you even do here? Are you aware of NEET's, hikkikomori, herbivore men, MGTOW and so on? Like seriously, what the hell? You are (to a lesser degree) just like this imbecile who seems to live within some sort of bubble of willful ignorance or blindness. The only difference is your case is harmless while his is dangerously uninformed and an actual threat.

I don't want to, because I've seen your kind before. You've already been throughly indoctrinated and you cannot accept truth. Even if it's impossible to be on Veeky Forums or... well, exist in the modern world and not know this you will find a way.

Your question is something I'd expect in say 1999. But now? You have a problem nobody can solve anymore. You are utterly detached from reality.

You are stupid if you believe that.

good luck finding virgin 16 year old to wife lol

Because all of that shit is anti-social and cruel.

>No one really rapes men

Spend a night in an American prison or jail and you'll see exactly how many men "aren't" getting raped.

the term is behavioral sink, but humans have things like medicine, therapy, media, even just plain old city planning (parks, walkways, markets) in place to alleviate or the psychological impact of "urban living".

I will say one this, there's a real rise of mental illness that maybe in 30-50 years we'll attribute to rise of social media and the information age; rat utopia is peanuts compared to on-demand information and entertainment 24/7.

I'm a girl with a dick that wants to be in bondage like 24/7 to a guy roleplaying as my father

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Are you pretending to be retarded?

What do you have against MGTOW?
There have always been men who were not interested in sex or reproducing, if anything there were more back in the day since a huge portion of the population between 300 AD and now was made up by monks, priests, hermits and people who vowed never to touch a woman, it's only normal that in the age of atheism this people don't need religion as a pretest

Are you implying they became monks or priests because they didn't want to have relationships with a woman?

The West maybe, most of the world isn't even close though. If it truly goes that badly the rest of the world will have an example to learn from.

God, you're dense, I'm saying many people didn't really value those things much, this doesn't mean it was necessarily their primary motif, I'm saying not everyone cares about having a family or sex for a multiple reasons

you don't need to form a moment and your echo chambers, that'll approve your behavior, around the idea that you're not interested in reproducing

>How can you spend time on Veeky Forums and not be aware of the decline is beyond me.
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.