What does Veeky Forums think of dudes wearing these compression pants, or leggings, or whatever, to the gym?

What does Veeky Forums think of dudes wearing these compression pants, or leggings, or whatever, to the gym?

I've been wearing a tank top and black basketball shorts since high school, and I'm 36 now, and am considering shaking it up.

But I want to make sure this isn't ultimate cringe first.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rOYuTOZ6Q0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well if you have big ass legs its great but if youre the 99% of people who wear them who have tiny chicken legs and wear compression shirts over their big upper bodies (biceps and chest) then youre a fag

>having an opinion of what dudes wear to the gym

faggot

>Wearing black tank tops to the gym

They make my dick hard, wish more guys would wear them

if you are 36 and still have a concept of "cringe", then nothing is gonna help you anymore

This shit is from the 80s it's nothing new. I think it was called Zubaz then

tights like that are only acceptable for running

I knew I'd get this, but come on man, there's always a ton of cuties in there.

Wear them under normal clothing or not at all.

I use them for warmth in the colder months.

>if you are 36 and still lost the concept of "cringe", then nothing is gonna help you anymore

ftfy

The fuck is wrong with that?

That's like saying,
>wearing white shoes to the gym

OK. I do see a fair amount of people wearing them, though.

I have a great butt,and quads but my calves are pretty small (although they used to be Aushwitz. I've managed to improve them considerably.)

Why do faggots wear these? Why not wear full compression, top and bottom? You are frying your balls with all that 'compression'

ok no

Only acceptable if you're between the ages of 8-16, and are playing rugby on a Sunday morning, during winter.

>basketball shorts

Dude do you even know where you are right now?

shits insanely comfy and shows off your hams and quads like nothing else
I say go for it

dude just stick with the shorts, stop tryna be a faggot

When I get THICC I'll wear them everyday, with spaghetti strap tanks, and shirts with the huge arm holes on the sides. I can only wear those when I make it.

>tfw these are extremely comfortable but I'm not a big enough guy (for you) to not look like a total faggot in them

This qt at the gym playfully recommended I get some ranger panties, wat do?

My nuts hang really low so I wear them under my gym shorts

wat

I don't care what people wear but I personally wouldn't wear them because I have a small penis

It basically just let's everyone else know that you're gay so if you want gay dudes trying to impale you on the leg curl machine then yeah that's what you'd want to wear.

I wear them under my shorts during the winter because I run to the gym. They are pretty comfy.

TRYHARRRRDDDSSSSS UNIIIIIIIIIITTTTEEEEEE!!!!

I have loose nuts. So I wear these to hold my nuts tight while at the gym.

Or else they would dangle and hurt. Boxers that hold them close are too tight on my legs. Maybe I should wear gym thongs

I wear leggings (plain black, fuck that gay shit from OP's pic) on my deadlift days to prevent bloody shins.

Would recommend

Do whatever the fuck you want man. They are comfy as hell and it's nice feeling a leg pump during squats and deadlifts.

Literally the first time i had the courage to wear them in public, a milf came up to talk to me in a parkinglot. And was obviously staring at my junk and flirting.

If i was single, would have tried to hit that.

Pretty sure that's why it's called under armor

If it's tight enough for people to notice your penor, please wear some shorts over it.

Put a pair of shorts over them and you will be 90% of massive faggots tryharding at my gym. I say nay but do as you please mate.

It's only fine if you look like this.

>not trying hard

going to the gym when you're not a pro athlete is some real try hard shit

not with those calves

I never going to understand you 'basketball shorts fetishists'. What the fuck is wrong with you?
1. Giving a flying fiddlers fuck about what other people wear to the gym, if it is clean and doesn't smell of shit.
2. Being this artistic to post your displeasure with someone wearing a comfortable pair of shorts to the gym on a Greek yogurt folding forums.

same rules for women: only use them if you're young, white, hot and have a nice ass

Why the fuck you do this to yourself?

If you care about anything other than comfort or functionality when it comes to your gym clothes, then you are a 100% certified faggot who will never make it.

It is the gym for fuck sake, not a club or fashion show.

post pics

Tell this to 'muh basketball shorts!' faggets.

>why would you want anything but chiken legs, dyel normies will make fun of you!

me too, if I ever get big enough im going to dress like a fucking whore

It's almost essential for olympic weightlifting but chances are if you're a weightlifter wearing compression tights, everyone else lifting with you is too.

The only real answer

No. Why would you take a fucking selfie in a gym. While also trying to look like a male.

wew so alpha
That's an instagram attention whore and he can afford to do this kind of shit.
Don't be salty because you'll never look nearly as good.

Since this wasn't you in the picture, let's just laugh at each other and be done with it, Mr. Olympia 2018

Wearing artificial fibers is wrong.

I'll bite. What the fuck do YOU wear to the gym?

But Under Armor makes plenty of clothes that are obviously not underwear.

I hear you. That's why I don't give a fuck and wear basketball shorts. But those legging things look super comfortable.

And I see a fair number of dudes wearing them, so that's why I asked here. Just curious as to what other people think.

I just got a pair of them and they feel really nice. I wear them on squat/cardio days.

I think it's the most aesthetic to not wear shorts over them if you have a good physique but I have not done so because the pair I bought might be a bit thin (CompressionZ) and at the right angles can see the outline of my dick enough to tell if I'm cut or not.

I don't wanna be 'that guy' at the gym. What do you guys do to not look like you're trying to show off your bulge? In OP's pic it looks like they left a lot of slack around the junk.

Also where do you keep your phone/ipod if theres no pockets?

Maybe if you're from flyover country. I work from home and the gym is sometimes the only place I see people in a given day. My gym is full of aspiring actors/models and some legit 9/10 women. I feel awkward if I don't like what I'm wearing, and I like working out more when I like what I'm wearing. If you don't give a shit about what you wear, that's fine. But you sound like a bitter neckbeard when you judge other people like that.

I wear black tights for running in winter.

Usually with shorts over the top so i don't get charged with indecent exposure.

I can't see why you would pick them over shorts for the gym.

Part of growing up is learning not to care about the opinions and judgments of others. That's not to say they don't matter entirely, but that it only really matters if you think they're right. If someone calls you fat, and they're mistaken, you have no reason to care. If you do care, it just means you admit you think you're fat and there's a problem. The whole reason people get upset and offended by other people is they say something that the listener believes there's some truth or credibility to. Otherwise there's no real need to get upset over it.

So if you're confident in what you're wearing(which at 36 should always be the case), there's never any reason to feel "cringe" about it.

sure i guess if u want to, i see a lot of guys wearing them nobody really cares some wear shorts ontop some dont

>wearing longjohns to the gym
the only people I've ever seen walk around in public in their skivvies are whores or gays

Since I can't unsee it you can't either

>there's always a ton of cuties
i hope you're referencing the men since you seem to focus on what they're wearing so much. nothing wrong with boipucci, user

>not wearing military surplus PT shorts and telnyashka

Zubaz pants are MC Hammer pants.

t. Guy wearing zubaz pants right now

youtube.com/watch?v=rOYuTOZ6Q0o

only if you got some thick ass thighs brother. only all black. makes you alpha af

At first, I started wearing them just to get over the embarrassment of having my dick profiled at all times.

Now... I can't go back.

Bro, coming from someone who's not a complete fucking autist, don't fucking wear those.

i only ever see black dudes wearing these

so if a woman wears this type of pants she is viewed as an attention whore but it's totally okay for men?

>colder months
Autism.

You're half right. You still have to have some self awareness to society and others around you. If look like a grade A asshole, you're a distraction and the adult version of YOLO, SWAG!

Yeah, there is this guy at my gym that looks 40-50 and he wears these speedo-dick pouch shorts to the gym every single time. Only does upper body exercises. These tiny spandex shorts have a pouch for the dick and balls, it's probably only something you can get from a gay website.

Even if he's happy wearing that, and feels good about it... he looks like a goddamn pervert that gets off on wearing it. I'm surprised none of the staff has told him not to wear it anymore.

One time I came to the gym and about 50% of gymmers wore it.
I was legitly scared to shower that time.
Like, it's fun to joke around that everyone in the gym is gay, but it gets kinda scarry when everyone there is actually gay.

I wear compression pants in the winter to keep me warm when I'm working out, but I ALWAYS wear shorts over them.

Only people that wear those things solo are either dedicated bodybuilders, or gays trying to send signals to the other gays in the gym.

Nothing wrong with women wearing these at all user.

I kind of want to find something like this for the gym.

i'm okay with this.

Never left ur country eh? Try it sometime

those nfl zubaz fucking christ . those and when z cavaricci where in style lols

That is like working construction and wanting to make sure you look good while doing it instead of being safe and wearing proper PPE.

Fuck off you raging faggot

>What do you guys do to not look like you're trying to show off your bulge?

Wear briefs underneath.

he's talking about going to the gym not construction
>being this dumb

>being 36
>cares about what other people think

grow up

it looks retarded

same concept though, peacocking and associated with sports/athleticism