Why is a tan so important for aesthetics?

Why is a tan so important for aesthetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

skincancer.org/prevention/tanning/is-a-tan-ever-a-good-thing
evolutionistx.wordpress.com/2015/08/14/melanin-aggression-and-sexuality/
walmart.com/ip/L-Oreal-Paris-Sublime-Bronze-Self-Tanning-Mist-4.6-oz/22218762
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enhances definition

Is paleness feminine?

Paleness looks sickly.

>> this fucking thread again

because a tan usually means someone goes outside and does more stuff, so evolutionarily that's the person you'd want to have babies with

ancient greeks used skin color to differentiate gender in paintings. darker for men, pale for women

Engineers from Prometheus

Tan is a meme. enjoy skin cancer

A tan is literal DNA damage to your skin being displayed in real time, it's only become popular in recent years and in the past was never viewed as attractive by any society. It is literally a giant marketing scheme and people everywhere are falling for it

skincancer.org/prevention/tanning/is-a-tan-ever-a-good-thing

take the fucking redpill already and use some sunscreen that blocks both UVA and UVB or enjoy your skin cancer and leather skin

Because women magazines say so.

is this meme pushed by bastards?

Preferring the indoors is feminine, and if you stay inside all the time you'll be pale. So you could say it is by extension.

A tan used to be associated with working class as these people often worked outside.

Nowadays those people work inside in offices and the tan is associated with leisure.

So it used to be that being pale meant living the good life, but now having a tan just that.

tanlet pls

>tfw stay at home all day but have a balcony for tanning gains

Please don't use the "past societies thought" line. It's so fucking dumb. We're not in a past society.

Muh "OBESITY USED TO BE BEAUTIFUL WHY AM I NOT STILL BEAUTIFUL" line of thinking

It's something I've observed in my animes. Usually, the guy has a darker tone than the girl.

Brown people are just more appealing than pasty pale ones

My dad used to get a sunburn on his back working outdoors every summer.
He got skin cancer there.
Lucky he caught it early, only had a chunk of muscle taken out of his back

A tan every so often is okay, but you better be using a ton of sunscreen.

Look at older people who have worked outdoors in the sun and also lifeguards. They're skin is full of sunspots, wrinkly, dark and looks like old leather in their 40s and 50s.

Are you implying it's worthless to look back?

>yfw you start noticing wrinkles and freckles on your once nice and youthful skin
>yfw you realise radiation damage is irreversible
>yfw even if you escape the cancer, you realise you have cucked yourself out of a healthy youthful skin for literally no reason

There's a reason why God created spray-on tans and beta-carotene supplements.

No, Mr. "I don't have anything to argue against, but my ego forces me to at least argue by putting words in his mouth", I'm not.

Most cars that were cool 50 years ago are lame today. Most clothes that were cool 50 years ago are lame today. Most hairstyles that were cool 50 years ago are lame today. Societal tastes change over time. While some things are timeless, being pale isn't one of those things.

tanning on purpose is retarded, its only acceptable as side effect of outdoors activities

>PALE = FEMALE

more melanin : more test

evolutionistx.wordpress.com/2015/08/14/melanin-aggression-and-sexuality/

walmart.com/ip/L-Oreal-Paris-Sublime-Bronze-Self-Tanning-Mist-4.6-oz/22218762

Guys, just buy this and spray it on after a workout or something. I look 20X more aesthetic now than I did two days ago when I was pale as shit. Get your GF or your mom or someone to hit your back with it too.

yes. there's a reason non-white women obsess about being lighter while the men really don't give a shit.

that makes sense but i also think you just pulled that out your ass.

>all these non-Whites scrambling to push le melanin is power meme

Check this faggot out.

every theory based on evolution is pulled out of somebody's ass

t. pasty femme

Tan has nothing to do with melanin.

Real melanin IS power.

How many carrots do I have to eat a day to get than tan look?

The sun in small doses (20-50mins per day depending on your natural complexion) is generally good but if you're staying out and cooking yourself to a crisp you're definitely doing some damage.

Because white people look sick and disgusting

Excellent

When will Nordcucks learn?

looks like thepiratebay's programmer

It's not about absolute levels. For instance, Tamils aren't necessarily manlier than Mongolians. But within any population, men will on average be darker than women and the especially pale women and especially dark men will be considered more attractive.

tfw only get enough sun for some sweet vitamin D gains
tfw never really tan that much

best of both worlds desu