Help

I dont know where else to go for help, I dont have insurance.

I have these weird growths on my foor, I have tried removing one but it just got more callus.

Its only on my one foot, my other foots fine. Anyone have insight to what these are?

Plantar wart

Sorry OP, we're gonna have to amputate. The whole leg has gotta go.

Thank you, that looks about right.
I wont fight it.

Go to a dermatologist and get them frozen off

Get some Dr. Scholl's plantar freezing stuff, they'll fall right out. Can put some duct tape over them.

he lives in America and he doesn't have insurance

That's a fat groce foot. Good luck with life.

AHAHAHA you fucking Eurofags

Its like, what, $20 for a doctors appointment? Hella easy to get those things frozen off.

A. Lose weight.
B. You can buy OTC shit to freeze em off.
C. Apple cider vinegar works as a remedy.
D. They're stubborn cunts may take more than one wack. If you cut em you gotta cut DEEP.

Apple cider vinegar worked for a wart I had under my chin. It was a big ugly one that had been there for months. Got rid of it in under a week.

buy shit for warts at walgreens or something.

I had one of those way back. Had to have it frozen 5 times before the stubborn cunt finally fucked off. You have a lot, so that's gonna suck shit

Stop eating for a month.

Viruses get fucked up by keto. Also you're fat. Thirdly keep your socks clean and dry.

I've had this for years, this the same you have? Sorry for graphic foot

Apple cider vinegar. You only probably need to do it on one, or one at a time. You basically just need to weaken the wart enough so your body can take it out, then it'll take out the rest of them ezpz.

Please someone help my foot it's very sad and these bumps/hole things feel weird

>free market means low availability
Of simple procedures
HAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Exact same shit as OP user. Follow provided suggestions.

They are common warts, they are a viral infection of HPV.

Doctors normally cut them out or freeze them.
If you cut them out your immune system won´t be triggered and you might get them back again.
Freezing is the preferred option.

Seeing as you are not a doctor yourself I would advise you to use a Topical salicylic acid treatment which you can buy at your local pharmacy. You just have to explain it a little bit you have common warts on your feet. I dont know the brand in America

Thank you for verification, user

You know you can just go to a pharmacy and buy some shit that you put on the warts once a day and it makes them fuck off.

wow u guys are retarded

theyre called verucas, theyre completely benign but can take up to 2 years to disappear. i have a fucking huge one on my heel

U have AIDS or what?

Looks like your immune system went to shit.

I've had one for 7 years, but then dissapeared overnight a few months ago lel

7 yeaaars fuark. was it big? i cant have this fucking thing on my foot for that long. might go doc to get it frozen off

Do you Americucks not have Wartner or something you can buy from a supermarket? You can freeze them off at home with ease

Apple cider vinegar foot bath.

Was average size.
And freezing didn't help.

What I tried a few times was ducktaping my heel for a while. I saw the wart getting softer, but came back when I stopped taping.

But maybe it triggered an immuneresponse?

Idk

>doesn't know that Europe has less regulation therefor a more free market than USA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH