>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTJ9G5xGTz8
youtube.com/watch?v=_E21jlKax8M
youtube.com/watch?v=rp4NKWb7dXk
bodybuilding.com/content/ask-the-ripped-dude-whats-an-effective-bodyweight-workout.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility after each set

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

>Stretching

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BCCD448B44C4B8233A2E9BD7388246306C47B3D&dn=Middle%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48E4BFE7D564ABB65DF2D4408EDC2A271F860D77&dn=Bridge
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D69E1D9C667B31244307E6E4FDD9E487EEC3AF48&dn=Front%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:07C5D57728C3D73B0C982063330C49729E9AF1E6&dn=Shoulder

I tried to do some pull ups the other day and my abs are more sore than my arms. I didn't hang off the bar, is this normal?

Can I gain muscle on my biceps back from just doing pill ups and chin ups everyday? Preferably non weighted. I have a bulged disc.

Yes

Do i really have to do 12 weeks for each progression? That seems totally unreasonable.

why would you do them everyday instead of every 2-3 days? how are you suppose to recover?

Honestly I want to think itd help with my bulged disc. But if I have to rest what would be a good amount to do everyday 3 sets of 8 or 15?

Keep in mind, your muscles grow when they repair the damaged tissue, so Ax would be best program, if all you want is to work biceps, but I would suggest some triceps work alongside, otherwise you could develop elbow pain

>Nah, you don't just do week11 and week12, get SPL from nothing in 2months

Did you let your legs hang free?

5x15

Great thanks and youre right I don't want elbow pain. I do planks for core work as well. Sleeping causes muscles to grow correct? I have issues sleeping for 8 hours is that bad towards muscle gain

3 months advancing from a PE1 to PE2 seems excessive. I get that these skills take time, but if I can do more for a given progression shouldn't I let myself advance faster so long as I'm not cheating?

resting as in, not doing anything stressfull to the muscles also known as rest days, but yes, sleep is best for that, 6-8h is the best amount
alongside resting, you need protein for muscle repair

3 sets of whatever the most you can do is and increase over time, ideally you want somewhere in the 5-12 range but since you aren't using weights eventually it will be too easy for you. anything past 12 reps is purely for building muscular endurance over strength though, thats why people train with weights so they can keep increasing size (with 3-8 range per set)

If I could add weights I would, my legs and back are numb a lot during the days. I have to stretch it out and be careful. It's been like this for almost 10 months

Thanks for your advice, I'm taking a photo of this to be a reminder.

This is a nice forearm exercise.

Do I begin to do archer pushups instead of normal pushups that I do now 3x25 ? Or do I add another set ? I do diamond pushups too

its still 3 weeks for progression i achieved hbp, ropeclimb and free handstand (over a minute) in month, would take me years with gymnastics trash

if you're able to do archers, do archers

Awesome. Good for you.

Do you guys like splits?

Thats not how gymnasts actually train. You really think they waste years trying to achieve basic gymnastic skills? No. If you ask me you should move on when you are ready, not when the program says you are.

I can do front splits but fuck me do side splits look painful

Thats because they are.
I can do front splits without a warm up but for side splits i need at least 10 mins.

naisu, desu

I'm gonna try and start training for them when I start lvl 4 next week, shit is boring

OK thx

I'm 20yo, 5'9 and 120lbs, is it too late for me to bulk, exercises and even try tricking?

you've expired.

fuawk

Has anyone tried the Centurion Method? I've known about it for some time, but have found virtually no reviews or comments.
For those that don't know it, watch this interview with the dude that created it. In the meantime I'll post some of the workouts included in the book.
youtube.com/watch?v=vTJ9G5xGTz8

The workouts are divided into 3 blocks (explosive, strength and endurance), providing over 10 different workouts for each block getting more difficult each time.

Examples for the explosive work outs:

10 rounds of
30s sprint as hard as possible
1min sprint as hard as possible
20x strict pull ups
20x jump squats
-
3 rounds of
60x burpees
20x push ups
15x jump squats
3min plank
-
10 rounds of
10x dumbbell flies
10x push ups
5x pull ups
1min plank
-
3 rounds of
30x dumbbell swings
20x burpees
20x leg raises on bar
20x 2 dumbbell lunge walk
10x pull ups
1min plank
30x squat pick ups
30x push ups

Strength:

20 rounds of
5x strict push ups
5x strict pull ups
-
1 timed round, using heavy log/bar:
10x push ups
5x pull ups
3x5 deadlifts
3x5 squats
4x5 thrusters
3x5 clean and press
3x5 bent over row
30x burpees
-
2 rounds, using 10kg sledgehammer/log/bar:
100x sledgehammer swings (50 each side)
50x thrusters
50x squats
50x push ups

bumping this

Endurance:

1 round of 1 minute of each exericse back to back, no rest:
squats
mountain climbers
swings of a medium weight
divebomb push ups
jump lunges
bicycle punches
side lunges
clap push ups
pull ups
-
5 rounds of
1min skipping
10x bear crawls
15x jump squats to star jump
10x burpees
15x burpee pull ups
-
1 round of:
1km sprint
60x weighted squats
50x push ups
40x weighted sit ups
30x weighted squats
20x push ups
10x weighted sit ups
1min plank

-----
These are just a handful of examples. Whether you have any experience with the program or not, what do you think about it?

no man, unless you are diagnosed with cancer.

Looks like the things they make people do in the army. Does it have progressions for the explosive part? To me the explosive part seems to have too much endurance and not enough explosiveness.

Jesus christ fuck no
You are 20 years old
People start doing calisthenics at 40 and finding success
Start now. Stop being unmotivated.

Ayy what do you think of this? Basically I altered the leddit program to work with my 3 protrusions (no leg day but I swim/run sometimes so my legs are decent)

AxBxAxBx...
A:
Ass. 1 arm Pull-up- 3x6
Russian Dip- 3x8
1 arm push up prog.- 3x8-10
Lever pull-ups prog.-3x 8-10

B:
1 arm pull-up negatives- 3xAMRAP
Strict dip-3x8-10
Handstand pushup prog.- 3x8-10
Front/back lever prog.- 2xF each

It feels kinda short so I fuck around with planks/sphinx push-ups and other accessories after I'm done
CBP for attention

No progressions there, just a list of different workouts ordered by difficulty. The whole premise of the Centurion Method is supposed to be that you do it yourself and arrange the workouts as you see fit.
The examples I listed are a handful from all easy, intermediate and difficult workouts of all 3 blocks

You can do 6 reps of 1 arm pull up?

Call me an idiot but i'm not sure on how a typical routine plan would work in this pic.

Is it where you do PE 1 in each category then next week you do PE 2?

Nah you are not an idiot, in this pdf are the explanations for that pic. Do you know how to use a magnet?

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

Could i get a routine rate?

yep post it.

>Do you know how to use a magnet?

Not really, i know its something with torrent files.

I use uTorrent. In the top left there is File. After you click File, choose Add torrent from URL. A window opens. Paste everything there from magnet to announce. Press Enter.

Do you have experience in gym or bw?

Sup, I decided recently that gymnastics conditioning is the workout for me. Been mirin these dudes all day.

youtube.com/watch?v=_E21jlKax8M

For the ladies,

youtube.com/watch?v=rp4NKWb7dXk

A little, i did SS/grayskull for about 8 months.

ass. means assisted I can barely do 1 lmoa

If you have any questions about bw .. go ahead. You might as well post your goals and your intended means to reach them.

Well not him but if i take weight gainer and do bodyweight exercises only will i still build muscle and gain weight?

Yeah, you don't even need a gainer if you eat really really a lot. But if I were you I'd buy protein powder instead of a weight gainer.

what's the difference?
I barely eat and have no time too, being a poorfag also doesn't really help.

I'll give you example with the first and last weight gainer I bought.
100g of weight gainer has 88g of Carbohydrates, 8g of Protein, 390kcal

The protein powder I am currently using:
100 g of protein powder has 2g of Carbohydrates and 88g of Protein, 95 kcal
(1 serving for both is 25g)
Carbs are useless for gaining muscle. To build muscle you need to eat 2x(your weight in kg) grams of protein a day. If you are a skinny fag 60kg, you need to eat 100-120 g of protein a day.
Being a poorfag is terrible. If you weren't poor you would have more time and you would have good stuff to eat. I guess you are a slav or a spic. You have to find cheap alternatives.

So protein powder is actually more beneficial for gaining weight?

I want to start with basic bodyweight exercises while gaining weight, and then move towards the more advanced and harder ones and finallly a gym.

4 exercises a day seems like a bit low volume
no pure ab work?

many times more beneficial. Do you have a routine/progression to follow?

Not really no, i haven't started yet, i graduate in about two weeks give or take and i'm gonna buy the protein powder i think and start finally doing something with my life, you got any good into routines?

hey /BWG/ what do you guys think of this?

bodybuilding.com/content/ask-the-ripped-dude-whats-an-effective-bodyweight-workout.html

I was thinking about doing circuit 1 2 and 3 respectively Monday Wednesday and Friday? Is that a good idea or should i add more or less? I find i might have trouble doing 5 sets of 30 push ups.

the only fundamental thing i see wrong with it is the lack of any pull exercises, ie rowing and pullups.
other than that, i mean its a pretty basic beginner program, don't expect to make much gains off of bench dips, pushups, and bodyweight squats.
if you're a beginner or just need to get some light exercise in its fine though, depends on what your goals are honestly

I am willing to help you, but I am going to bed now. Tomorrow maybe if the thread is still alive. If not there will be a thread next monday. Just say that you are the guy who graduates in two weeks.

Ok thanks man, good night!

Yes lol

Anyone have a stretching program I can work with? At this point I'm having trouble progressing because of tightness and not strength

>Push Day

Handstand push-ups 4x4
Weighted push-up 3x3
under grip bench 3x8

Side ways curls 3x10
Victorian presses 2x15
Maltese presses 2x15
japanese presses 2x15
sword withdraws 2x15

Weighted
Planks 3x10s
superman 3x10s
hollow 3x10s
side plank 2x10s

>Pull Day

Ice cream makers 5x3
weighted pull-ups 3x3
single arm cable rows 3x10
wall handstand 2x60s
Ring handstand 2x30s

cuban presses 2x15
dislocates 3x5
T press 2x15

leg raises 2x30sedonds
glute pulls 2x30s
decline sit-ups 2x30s
reverse hypers 2x30s
back extensions 2x30s
side pulses 2x30s
windshield whippers 2x30s

>rest

>Mixed Day

HSPU 4x4
Ice Cream makers 5x3
weighted Push-ups 3x3
Weighted Pull-ups 3x3
wall handstand 2x60s

cuban presses 2x15
dislocates 3x5
T press 2x15

Weighted
back extensions 3x3
reverse hypers 3x3
leg raises 3x3
decline crunches 3x3
side pulses 3x3

>Weights Day

Squat 3x5
deadlift 1x5
single arm cable rows 3x10
under grip bench 3x8
Ring Handstand 2x30s

Side ways curls 3x10
Victorian presses 2x15
Maltese presses 2x15
japanese presses 2x15
sword withdraws 2x15

3x30s
plank
superman
hollow
side plank
>rest

>rest
Usually takes me two hours, maybe a little more if i do my mobility/extra cardio
rest

>can't do push ups without flaring elbows out
well then, should i do wall or incline push ups to work on form

grab ya cock and pull on it