What kind of retards are buying 7k BTC? Holy shit the correction is gonna be gorgeous...

What kind of retards are buying 7k BTC? Holy shit the correction is gonna be gorgeous. This kind of vertical growth is unsustainable.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA
IT'S ALWAYS '''UNSUSTAINABLE''' AINT IT

see you on the moon coinlet

>unsustainable growth

Institutional players with their autistic sons yobit account

Agreed. Dinosaur coin with almost not utility. The crash will be... apocalyptic.

Your feelings have no bearing on objective reality. Intelligent people (ie, not you) realize that $7k is nothing now that CME is involved.

The last time Bitcoin had an epic rise like this, it retraced 80% and went stagnant for over a year. I foresee the same thing happening in short order.

Cool statement

>Cool fact.

Fix it for you.

The last time it had an epic rise like this it dropped about 30% and now here we are

So I'm going to get cucked twice?
First, because of BTC retarded rise and then second because BTC crashes and takes down everything with it. People are comparing BTC to gold, but when gold drops or rises it doesn't cause stock market to go -10000000%.

Remember, retards. The higher it gets, the more you will cry when it crashes.

Very fucking possible, heres hoping its different this time user, too late to do anything about it now

>So I'm going to get cucked twice?

Pretty much, but the alts will recover far faster than BTC will. Just grit your teeth and bear it.

Correction: The more you will cry for not getting in now

> -10000%
> percentages, how do they work?!

fucking pajeets these days aren't even trying to seem white

We've seen this before. I ain't touching BTC right now.

>nope.jpg

>my mind only allows to discern the future up to a a few weeks at a time
>i am incapable of understanding exponential growth over a time horizon of several years
>i literally cannot understand how 1.0 bitcoin in the future will have a value of estimated hundreds of thousands of current USD dollar buying power

im sorry but some of you just weren't meant to make it

Bitcoin will have a few noticeable dips but it's going to hit 20k before there's a serious retracement (over 50%).

When will segwit2x happen?

ITT: FOMO VS FUD

WHO WILL WIN?

I feel like we've hit Euphoria and people are losing their minds thinking they have finally made it.

lol@ delusional binkies thinking this won't go back to 5500 before settling at ~6k

Nonsense. Bitcoin has virtually no utility. It will be overrun by better tech as has been evidenced thousands of times throughout our technological revolution.

Nobody uses vaccuum tubes anymore. Nobody uses cassettes anymore.
Etc.
BTC will go the same way.

If this happens I'm gonna sell my house and take a loan to buy as much as possible.
And I'm not the only one.
Bitcoin will never go below 6k again.
Don't be deluded.

You have been screencapped. I hope you are right.

It has immense fucking utility and the utility lies in the adoption not the fucking tech, literally no one gives a shit about the fucking tech or ever will

>Bitcoin will never go below 6k again.

Keep telling yourself that.

Nah, BTC is a store of value. Nothing else. Normies buying in could give 2 shits about blockchain tech and paying for their kids school supplies and buying their lattes from Starbucks with crypto. You should wake up and smell reality dude

I feel like people are forgetting there is a contentious fork ahead that could devastate BTC for weeks.

Lol

WE ARE THE FIATMARINES AND BITCOIN IS A BUBBLE SINCE FIVE DOLLARS IT WILL CRAH TO ONE DOLLAR AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING BUYING
Kys

Nobody is "adopting" bitcoin. This is the part you maximalists fail to grasp. It's too goddamn slow and too goddamn complicated for normies to ever get involved en masse.

The only "utility" it has right now is a few minor retail websites and idiots like you convincing other idiots like you that it's worth more than you paid for it.

>Store of value

mfw millennials actually believe something completely intangible can be a store of value...

>Nobody uses vaccuum tubes anymore. Nobody uses cassettes anymore.
>BTC will go the same way.

You're right. Vacuum tubes and cassettes were only used by millions of people for a few decades. We better steer clear of such risks.

Brainlet retards

Let me tell you something user.

Cryptocurrency market in 2017= ~$189 billion
World GDP in 2017= $120 trillion
Cryptocurrencies are a global phenomenon and everyone from every corner on the earth participates in the bubble
>Bubble as a percentage of global economy 0.15%

Dot-com bubble peak in 1990s= $2.2 trillion= $4.1 trillion in 2017 dollars
World GDP in 1990= $20 trillion
Dot-com bubble is a very western phenomenon and only first world western contries participate in the bubble limiting its growth potential.
>Bubble as a percentage of global economy 20% of the entire GLOBAL GDP was locked into the dot-com bubble before it burst

We are NOT EVEN CLOSE to the bubble bursting. It's going to be another decade at least before it bursts if it behaves the same as the dot-com bubble. It'll probably take even longer due to it being a global phenomenon and thus have more money to keep sinking money into it.

>Not a millennial
>assuming BTC is anything other than digital gold
try harder

>A few decades

Are you stupid or what? Are you completely oblivious to how fast technology is progressing in the 21st century and how quick people are to upgrade?

Is you computer decades old, numbnuts? Is it running Windows 98? Are you carrying around a fucking flip phone?

>convincing other idiots like you that it's worth more than you paid for it

Welcome to the free market.

>Digital Gold

lmfao. You're a lost cause.

Don't conflate All Cryptos vs BTC. The crypto world as a whole is not a bubble, but BTC sure as hell is.

Cryptocurrency is certainly a bubble. This doesn't mean it's useless though.

Internet was a bubble in the late 80s and 90s. Doesn't mean that google and amazon weren't born in the bubble.

It's just that when a new revolutionary technology is developed the world tends to overestimate its short term value but underestimate its long term value.

You see this trend throughout all of history. When the industrial revolution hit there was a HUGE bubble in railway companies. Everyone and their mother bought stocks in the rail building business. Of course the bubble burst and most people lost their money because the real value of the steam engine was in factory production and not in railway at all.

Crypto is the same way. The real value is in blockchain decentralization usage. Not in the currency aspect of crypto. When the bubble will burst sometime before 2030 it'll be the currencies that will go under and the blockchain companies that will focus on decentralized applications and other true value adding components are the ones to stick around like google and amazon.

Normies are not in. It’s you fucking faggots. You’re selling your alts at loss to get in the train.

>Don't conflate All Cryptos vs BTC. The crypto world as a whole is not a bubble, but BTC sure as hell is.
but it is, and people made it that way all crypto is still tied to btc

the pyramid is contracting wheter its a pyramid or not

a better comparison would be the modern day transistor

You seem to forget every single coin is backed by BTC you fucking shitcoin faggot.

If BTC goes down your shitcoins will hurt even worse. No one honestly gives a fuck about the tech behind coins or which one has more ability. Bitcoin has the mindshare. It's like replacing Gold as a form of wealth with Steel because it's more useful and more in abundance.

Huh biz is more out of touch than I could even realize.
Hate to break it boys but the tech is uogradeable (muh quantum defecation!!!) and this is going to 25k in 2018
NOW IM GIVING AWAY .6 BTC TO THE FIRST TEN REPLIES DROP YOIR ADDRESSES !!!!

sup.
1Q1saSCcdeNVgqQPisUyTr621fWvSE1VJA

of course you are 13XkvBXULsPNynHdqKpYvZbmBfWQtV7f9j

3MwNeWj5NZgZFLrjHjRLrDap7EYx6sjhkQ

15EVeZ3RxZ6tsBrYHDLusfZm6nSkmE9WjJ

I want to poo in a loo!
3AebGeQ5tKVg5mDaMBiyJ5KouYRXVWfnPk

Doesn't matter. I will feel my ass cold but if CME starts to work with futures I see at least a 20k$ btc

Spot the altcoiners

You don't need to be a smarty pants to buy a fucking ledger and open a kraken account

This has got to be the dumbest shit I've ever read.

>No one honestly gives a fuck about the tech behind coins or which one has more ability

Riiiiight. That's why someone like Ripple has 100 banks on their platform. How many does BTC have?

>It's like replacing Gold as a form of wealth with Steel because it's more useful and more in abundance.

This is just unparalleled fucking lunacy.

2 more weeks of pain sometime around the 16th

>sustainable growth

3NWPLmHK9eQK1zBLSjEJ1E15at3WpkyD4J

>How many does BTC have?
pretty much every single major bank has money in btc. even jp morgan regardless of what shit dimon spews to the public.
fuck off kid

There's a difference between investing in it as a speculative asset and actually USING it you fucking brainlet. Are banks exchanging money with eachother via BTC?

Keep crying all you want but btc is king and always will be.
You know what happened last time bitcoin had an "apocalyptic crash"? All the alts that were around DIED and only a minuscule amount of them have recovered. Litecoin is still trading at its 2013 peak after all these years, and look where bitcoin is.

Yes, I am.
I should have bougth bitcoin instead of shitcoin.
Now I have to wait for the afterfork—christmas dip.

>btc is king and always will be.
>Alta Vista will never be supplanted.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

>microsoft will get taken over and left behind

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

>comparing a reserve currency to a search company

Which alts will pump when bitcoin retraces? Where do you think the money will go ?

Microsoft has only stayed afloat by BUYING it's competition. Bitcoin is not a company, it can't purchase it's competitors you flaming retard.

>reserve currency

LMFAO. This is a joke, right?

So how would an aspiring Veeky Forumsantine be studying to improve the technology and be on the cutting edge of crypto in 2-5 years?
Programming?

>>out

Fiat. There is no good outcome for alts other than the fork happening and people discovering alts.

It's either bleed for two weeks and maybe recover or BTC crashes and alts go to the JUST zone extreme.

Our entire society is running on intangible code you dipshit

Just bought at 7100! Thanks Veeky Forums!

Should I sell right now and buy back later? How high do you think we're going before a correction?

What about Ether, every time BTC retraces or crashes the money go in ETHER ?

>pretty much every single major bank has money in btc. even jp morgan regardless of what shit dimon spews to the public.
lol their ultimate goal is to kill btc
the best way to do it is inflate bubble until it pops
and they are fucking experts at bubbles and have money to do this

Chances are after the Bitcoin fork people will jump on Ethereum for their next update. Especially if any date is announced on Devcon 3 in the coming 2 days.

Well during the last big BTC crash (2013) alts didn't even exist. I wonder what will happen this time.

sell at ~7500, this is indeed a >unsustainable growth
buy back at 6000

This is going to crash before the fork because everyone got too greedy too soon. LOL

fucktard people buying 0.1 btc at 700$

protip: no one cares about the tech. its just normies thinking they are buying "smart stock"

they will sell immediately when the whales dump it

>$120bn market cap
>people unironically believe that bitcoin is more valuable than Goldman Sachs

BITCOIN IS UP AND MY BLOCKFOLIO IS DOWN SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Alts bled too much to fully recover and BTC is going to crash hard. This is the apocalypse. When Alts have their rebound I'm fully cashing out.

I have almost $200 of pure profit to reinvest when this thing crashes/post fork, I'm going to nut so hard when that happens

>btc crashes
>panicked normies sell in the first day
>money flows back into oversold alts by traders thinking others are about to do the same
>normies catch wind
>???
>profit

Sadly altcoins are too confusing for normies.