twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a child

thats a drawing

Tren is life, tren is love

You cant spell strength without tren

How to not lactate on tren

Caber fgt

>mods are cucks

You're lucky I haven't completely gotten rid of these non fitness or health related threads. Just to punish you for that, Alex will never be touched again. Enjoy your troll

läl

>tfw can't spell amusement without semen either
Veeky Forums was a mistake

Cuck

If people blogposting about EDM levels of heart bpm isn't health related I don't know what is.

Time to go and cry again

Is this a good cutting cycle?

250mg Test E PW
350mg Tren A PW
Winstrol 70mg PW last 6 weeks

Gonna do this for 12 weeks leading into summer.

Also, how do you guys change your routines when cutting

No u

so whats the deal with winstrol, is it only good for getting rid of water and increased strenght ?

Time to up AI and dose

Time to up the Tren

You were supposed yo say:

>it's time to move on. Stop texting me. This is weird.

What type of routine i should do on my first ever cycle? I've heard that german volume training is ok. Should i go for high reps anyway while im on celltech? I guess split will be more beneficial than something like fbw or push pull due to extended muscle protein synthesis, right?

HELP! I'm getting major PIP even after switching to insulin needles. What do you guys do to make it easier to function in regular life with this literal pain in the ass?

GVT is hella gay. Besides that, do whatever. Did Jacked & Tan 2.0 for my first cycle and Serge Nubret's pump idiocy for my second, now that I BnC I just do whatever seems fun and effective tbqh

But then I'd be lying.

Fake it til you make it faggot.

But I still like her.

she doesn't like you and hasn't for a very long time move on kek

Up the tren

This guy gets it.

You dont have to be mean to her if you dont want to but stop allowing her to know shes hurt you and cut off all contact.

Story? Sounds,like she cheated?
Ghost that bitch senpai.

I know. It hurts. I'm hurting inside. It's hard leaving behind your best friend of 4 years. I just want to cuddle one last time with her and for her to say "I miss you". I've been pretty numb since the break-up and now it's all come to the surface since that text.

This, Ghost her.

No. We just grew apart and she pulled the trigger. Not much to it.

Is she first gf. Sounds like it. You're gonna kick yourself when you realize you should've stopped talking to her and moved on later. We've all been there.
There a nothing there anymore. You'll only disappoint yourself a d prolong the healing process however long that may take.

Is she seeing anyone. She could've left to pursue another interest? Shes prlly fucked other guys alrdy

Duh she has this is how most people move on rebound fucking

2nd gf. First gf actually did cheat on me.

No. She's very anxious when it comes to dating and intimacy. I genuinely wouldn't accept her cheating as a plausible option even if I removed her from my pedestal. It's not in her personality at all.

Loli gf edition indeed

>tfw you're having a bad day and feeling like hot garbage for no reason
I don't know why this is happening and I don't like it

I've been at work for 30 minutes and I already want to kill myself

More tren.

My gym has the ugliest girls all 40+ yr old moms...

i've had a sterile abcess in right glute for two weeks now
it's still there now, kind of a lump, but tiny, not red at all, no pain or anything. maybe half a cm big.

is it okay to inject a couple of inches away from it? hit my left glute last 4 injections and really nervous to learn another injection spot as I only have 1.5" needles/

How do you know it's a sterile access. I pinned my right quad for 8 weeks straight tben started pinni g left arou d the 12th week I fucked uo my p.o. s too much so I just said fuck it on pinned my right quad again for the 13th week. Lol. It never hurts and there's like no pain at all. Slight pip afterwards. I'd the fact that it doesn't hurt proof it's scar tissue or some abcess.

I mean I'm guessing it is, it definitely wasn't infected because I had no fever or anything, and it never really got big.

I thought it could have been irritation from the gear, or an abscess. And since I've been hammering other glute no dramas and it's been two weeks I concluded abscess.

So it swelled up? Or is it painless questionable scar tissue like mine.

it swelled up for a few days,redness the size of a 5c piece, then went back down to just the head, no pain or anything just a lump now, no redness

>2 weeks of 500mg dnp and now 1 week of 250mg

my workouts are so damn shitty now and i feel so weak. my fat loss has been on track for cosplaying but damn do i feel like im half assing my training so bad

>poisoning yourself with industrial pesticide to look better at a weeb conglomerate

stay strong fatty

Lifted out some angry feels. Now going to cry myself to sleep.

Night /fraud/

drawrings are illegal in some places
how cucked is that

not my fault video game males set up an unattainable body image.

like barbie except anorexia and meth dont work well enough

you're doing it wrong, you should rebound fuck some qt femboys on grindr

hi /fraud/. I'm in week 6 of babby's first test e cycle (500 mg / wk) and I'm starting to get bigger. I've upped my calories to try to keep it going, but I feel I'm getting fat. Everywhere I see says don't cut when you PCT - when should I cut? Should I drop dose to cruise after week 12 for 3 weeks and cut, or PCT, wait a few months, then do a cut cycle?

I really don't want to be a fat piece of shit for three months. I mean, I'm only probably up to 16-17% but I feel gross compared to my normal 14-15%

>when should I cut?
before pct, or during your next cycle if you don't mind fat covering your fraud gains post cycle
common sense really, and your choice

About to pin Deltoid for the first time. I am expecting some annoying PIP with this.

Pinning what. Also the deltoid is the least painful place to pin. You wont get Just keep the muscle relax. lean down on you elbow a little take the weight out of it while pinning

Quick dumb question, does HGH with no other substances being used have a significant anabolic effect?

Common sense tells me it should have the effect even alone but a nagging voice in the my head is saying they only have a synergistic effect with other anabolics.

15 year old blonde girls are the best breeding stock and wife material. prove me otherwise
>professional tip, you cannot.

The thing I'm worried about is I can't z-track it because I only have 1 hand, so SubQ leakage might happen

No. It will be a non-noticeable effect

Literally every guy says this about their gf

Ooh she'd never cheat on ME

Why do women cheat so much god damn it. Like what the fuck, i just want to make sure that when im slaving my ass in some shitty job you're not fucking other men is this really that fucking hard not to do? I still believ in love but god fucking damn it each year it's getting worse.

Tfw never had tren dreams but had anadrol dreams

First was loli girl on her back me over her fapping sitting over her blowing a huge load on her face after asking me to show her what cum is

Im not even into lolis and never dreamt about them before either

Also dreamt about bitch girl enemy after dreaming about super powers for so long she shows up and I need to use a magical gun to blow a hole through her heart to destroy her evil spirit

Pinned her on the ground and sat on her (kinda like the above dream) she kept squirming and I only got her shoulder. So somehow then I was pulling open her chest to destroy her heart with my fingers.

I mean none of these were stressful or felt unpleasent let alone a night terror

But wtf is anadrol even

Time to get on board with White Sharia

>White Sharia
I like this new meme.

Like that 80s song by the knack

pretty sure they don't cheat any more than men do

I've cheated on every gf I've ever had, it's just human nature to want something new and break the routine m8

Can't you just break up before you cheat?

get mum to kiss it better

you can z track using your chin or a wall
pressure for a minute after stops it anyway

no, cheating doesn't mean I don't love my gf, it just means I want to have meaningless sex with other women. I don't want to break up.

and yes I realize it's wrong and I'd dump her instantly if she did the same but I don't care.

So you're just a shitbag then? Why don't you kill yourself then. I don't fucking get you people
>i want nice loyal gf!
>but im also gonna cheat on her
You niggers fucking deserve to be roped/

You're a complete sack of shit, and you should be ashamed.

what is there to get? sex feels good. sex with the same girl for years becomes routine, so I hook up with other girls on the side.

my gf loves me more than anything in life, my relationship is incredibly stable and what she doesn't know can't hurt her.

I am way past the point of feeling shame

>my relationship is incredibly stable

am I the only one who gets hard off looking at myself flexing in the mirror?

What compounds should I run if i dont really care about size but just want that hardness and fullness to my muscles? I have already been lifting natty for 4 years and just finishing up my summer cut.

Nah ive wanted to my bathroom mirror reflection a few times, was glorious

Wanked*

hard cut to single digit bf is what you're looking for

Still don't know how deadlifts are supposed to burden your lats. I'm even doing rack deadlifts and only my spinal erectors feel activated.

>be Last few years
>Gf gets job after job, part time becomes full time, making mad dosh but her body starts slipping away
>Stressed all the time, starts eating more, inuenced by my bulk
>5'3 @ 170~lbs
>Convince her that her job is fucking up her lifestyle and shes gotten nasty
>She knows it and hates it but her job leaves her tired as hell all the time, 12 hour days
Fast forward to now
>Quit that job for something with way more free time
>Got her on that dnp
>She's tracking her calories and dropping mad weight
>Currently at 148~ish, goal is 130, gonna hit another dnp cycle soon

Only issue now is that shes completely flat, no muscle mass whatsoever. How do i convince her to hit that var for a few weeks? She didn't exactly drop the weight too fast but she's def got a bit of looseness that she could fill in.

they really don't breh here's some info from stronger by sciences deadlift compendium

>lats actually helping keep the spine extended, repositioning the scapulae and engaging the lats actually work to decrease the required hip and spinal extension demands of the lift.

strongerbyscience.com/how-to-deadlift/#The_Importance_of_the_Lats

>managed to convince her to ingest pesticides
>having a hard time convincing her to take var
??

>work nightshift

I have more than enough time to cook a turkey leg and carve the meat out for lunch, along with some chickpeas, taco beans and some cauliflower cheese.

or I could just have a cheeky egg and cress malted bread sandwich and a liter of lactose free milk with 2-3 scoops of soy protein.

I think I'm kinda leaning on the latter.

Really? I feel like if I get much leaner I'll get even more deflated lol. Have you seen balconybro? He looks flat as a pancake.

thats because he has weird af insertions.

She's seen before and after pics of chicks way more jacked than she wants to be.

>Loli
>14
naw

I mean you can add the typical compounds that thrive on you being low bf. sdrol, winny, var, tren, etc, but it really boils down to you being shredded

what the fuck are you talking about

>loli
>age
Lmao its a body type my friend
Lolis can be 1 year old robots or 1000 year old vampires

why are you such a degenerate?

Ask a guy who took his first ever shot of tren this morning anything

50mg tren
30-40mg test prop (mixing the oils is a lot harder than I thought it'd be)
Planning ED injections, may raise both doses after a week or two

Building a platform this week.

Ordered a half rack from Fringe Sports.

Got bumper plates.

>muh plates

Have I made it?

Quick
What do I add to my 400mg test cycle
A:500mg eq
B:25mg dbol
C:500mg mast

All of it

definitely not dbol

mast seems like a good option but im biased desu after hearing the anecdotal shit from MasT and bimbs.

Girl declined my follow req on insta should I post some muscle shots and try again?

Being a degenerate is fucking great dude. As long as you aren't autistic and don't do it in public.

I'm a fully functional human bean hiding among everyone else.