less water retention, makes you leaner

how much sodium should you eat a day?

>low bodyfat
>forward growth of maxilla and mandible
>protruding zygomatic bones

All of it.

>Those goblin ears

this dude looks like he has a face plastered on another face lmao

50 grams. most people in the modern world don't get enough salt. Companies try to extract as much salt as possible from their products, because the salt mines are starting run low on salt deposits

i look like that after doing meth 48 hours

IS that even true and what is sea salt?

Sucking dicks like this guy

No clue about his part, but salt gain from saltwater is largely inefficent in relation to conventional methods. I doubt you are willing to pay 1euro(minimum) more for 90% same taste but less granulated (bigger crystals)

genetics

is it me or does this guy look fucking ugly?

nasty unkept beard, shitty sideburns, untrimmed eyebrows. what the fuck? also that smug shit face

Just you, he's a model

you are being trolled, f.a.m.
The recommended amount for salt is 6 g, which is like 2.5g of sodium. Keep in mind that this is for normies - if you sweat a lot, this might be not enough.

He's attracactive as fuck tho

You have a point, he would look ugly if it weren't for his for his facial structure

just in case you're going to be a retard and kill yourself. nearly everyone consumes too much salt

>tfw sort of look like guy In OPs picture

I use to be fat (10-15lbs) overweight
I really wanted to just lose weight, however gained strong cheekbones/jawline

What I did was cut out soda from drinking at least a can a day to only having it like once or twice every 2 weeks

Cut down on junk food significantly which is high in sodium and fat which can retain water in Ur face causing it to be bloated leaving your face looking fat

Drink a fuckton of water 3+ Litres daily

And of course exercise ( both lift and cardio)

Repeated all that for 1-2 years went from weighing 185lbs to 160 (15% BF)

Again lost all the weight and gained strong jawline/high cheekbones all the ladies mirin now

It's also high maintenance to keep the strong jawline and cheekbones and shit but I did achieve it without going to a gym so good luck to all anons

And it greatly depends if u have good genetics and shit