Skin Health/Skin Care

So I have pores on my nose and the cheeks that are full of yellow shit and sometimes they hurt and form pimples. Shits under my skin it's hard to get out without squeezing the fuck out of skin and causing marks. How do clean my pores? I drink plenty of water and haven't touched a soda in literal months I can't remember desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Olay-Advanced-Cleansing-System-Facial/dp/B0043OYFKU
acne.org/)
fiftyshadesofsnail.com/2015/03/28/how-to-shrink-pores-temporarily-plus-3-pore-myths/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> months

You think months can undo the years of damage you've done?

>buy this

>put on nose for half an hour

>peel off

>profit

>thank me later

bump because same issue and it's pissing me off

I'll be the goody guy here and tell you what to do as I used to have the same problem. Buy a glass bowl, grab a towel and boil a full kettle of water. Pour the boiling water in the glass bowl and hover your face above it with the towel over the top of your head, this will open up your pores fully. Leave yourself there for 10-15mins then wipe your face with a bit of cotton wool. Finally, rinse your face with cold water. Do this for a couple of weeks and your fine.

Speaking of which, let's say I've drank a coke or Pepsi every day since I was 15 and I'm now 20 I stopped soda a little over a year ago. What damage does soda actually cause?

Teeth damage

What he said is best and gentlest... Also those Spinny scrubby brush things help me when I feel residue/clogged build up.

amazon.com/Olay-Advanced-Cleansing-System-Facial/dp/B0043OYFKU

CVS also probably carries this depending on your store. Not a fan of the wash that comes with it, just use a different one.

Don't forget to moisturize with a non comedogenic face lotion. I personally go with all natural products with all my care stuff. Good luck

dont be memed you mong, it does zero damage besides addiction and teeth damage

Shit tons of pimples, which can lead to scarring of skin tissue, not to mention

Use a cleanser
Use moisturizer

Take beta carotene supplements
Take vitamin D supplements
Take vitamin E supplements
Take omega 3 supplements

this is big water talking

Feeling the urge to rest my peenor on her tongue while the tip goes barely behind the teeth

Thing is... if she goes to a bar and sees a guy she wants... she just has to make this face and any straight guy will approach her.

i had a little bit of acne and still do sometimes

what helps is cleaning your face with hot water first to open the pores while washing it out, then finish with cold water to close the pores. Use a face cleaning cream/gel that makes your skin feel good and not too dry. If it gets too dry your skin will probably overcompensate and produce too much oil.

>squeezing your pimples

that really only makes it worse

look up some routines online (like acne.org/) or if the acne is pretty serious, see a derm

Hot water doesn't open your pores you fucking retard.

Those are microfilaments, everyone has them. If they bother you, use a night cream with mild salicitic acid, and they'll lessen over time.

If you stay in the sun regularly and wash face when you are supposed to they'll go away, but they'll clog up immediately after a few nights and smaller pimples might appear.

works for me pizza-face ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just do what girls do and stop trying to find some magic trick

1. Wash your face every day
2. Use toner (this is essential especially if you have blackhead problem)
3. Moisturize, light cream not too oily
4. Keep drinking lots of water

Not OP but have you used this before?

Is it any different from a mud mask

Hope you know that that is a guy.

is there a way to get rid of blackheads?

I started eating fruit and vegetable and lean protein only, and my skin cleared up. Start eating more natural. Any other fix is a temporary solution to a fixable problem

Yeah people have already mentioned several ways.
>peel-off masks
>cleansers
also blackhead strips

>Start eating more natural

kys

?

Is there a good way to get rid of acne scarring and lines across my forehead? I moisturize twice a day but that doesn't seem to help.

there is no such thing as "eating natural"

it does this was even tested in the cold war
in case of fallout you should shower cold because hot water opens your pores and the atomic particeles will get into your pores

i think it was a youtube trend some months ago were youtubers put that on their faces

its like glue or tar and hurts when peeling of

This.

Also CHANGE YOUR DAMN PILLOW CASES

Woah I'm a ging and my tongue is only slightly shorter than that. Celt tongue genes baby.

Yes, yes there is you stupid fuck. You wouldn't believe the synthetic shit they pack into food.

t. Chef

proof show it to me now

Masks and most "treatments" don't work and are a waste of money. The only thing that will help is using a weak acid to exfoliate and clear the shit from your pores.

Start using a good cleanser (cerave or cetaphil), none of that cheap cleannclear/neutrogena shit. After that use a moisturizer with spf in it, make sure it says "non-comedogenic" on the package. Then every other day use stridex wipes, or the generic brand as long as it contains 2% salicylic acid at night after your cleanser before your moisturizer. If you go in the sun be sure to use sunscreen because the acid will make your skin burn easier.

>only thing that will help
>cetaphil

You do realize that years ago they did a study on the ingredients and made it very clear that it has no beneficial effects on the skin, it's literally just sludge with a few carcinogenic chemicals in it?

Let's even get a little further into it, you're telling someone to rub sulfates, which we all know you shouldn't ingest, into their face? On top of that, parabens, fucking preservatives, make up half of the ingredients. Are you kidding?

This meme again.
I have the filaments and all this did was peel the top layer of my skin off so I could hit it up better with my toner

The dream team for my nose is cotton swabs with the scrub side and non-alcoholic witch hazel. My nose is manageable now.

anyone use apple cider vinegar to clean dryness / flakes around and on their nose?

RETIN-A

>chemicals ogga booga bogga! muh parabens!

Okay well you can continue to have shit skin and either continue wasting your money on gimmick treatments that don't work or use "all natural" alternatives that burn the shit out of your skin, because it's so much better for you to rub a preservative-free concoction of pink-eye and e.coli onto your face everyday than parabens!

Keto actually fucking works (for me at least), i have no acne now. Try it out

I stopped washing my face with anything but hot water, and wow my acne cleared up.

Sorry you don't understand basic biochemistry.

You mighta been gluten allergies

don't do this

you'll end up fucking your liver with the ridiculous amounts of vitamin a

Are you stupid? Retin-A is a topical treatment. If you are consuming pump-bottles of Retin-A, you deserve to die by Cirrhosis

Retin-A ≠ Accutane. OP don't listen to this moron. Rubbing cream on your face does not affect your liver.... certainly not tretinoin

the sugar adds to your body fat assuming you don't burn it off, the sugar and the acid eat away at your teeth and you really need to stay on top of things to fight them, and the regular consumption of sweet things makes you appreciate other sweet things less and can make you feel like you need sweet things to function (even though you probably don't)

I wanna fuck this so bad

sounds like sebaceous filament, I get em all over my nose

washing my face with soap in the morning and at night mostly eliminated them

One of the most important things I learned fairly recently that I rarely see mentioned is over tempering with your skin.

Over-cleansing is like over-training - your skin is fails heal fast enough for the damage (cleansing affects skin pH balance and removes skin cells) you're doing to it and doesn't properly heal by the time you cleanse it again.

If you're like I was and you have okayish/oily skin and you stick to a routine, keep from touching your skin and switch pillowcases often but never seem to be able to break into having fully clear and tight skin I suggest you try and see if using lighter products and in slightly longer intervals works for you - I used to cleanse daily, use bp and moisturize and while I did fine - missing a day would mean I'd have a couple of small pimples by the end of that day - so I switched to using light cleanser (cetaphil/cerave are great) and using a slightly harsher cleanser once or twice a week followed by moisturizer.

I finally have not just 'good enough' - but actually good skin that I even got complimented on a couple of times.

Same goes for the rest of the body - got rid of the annoying tiny bits of shoulder/chest that I used to get by applying the same logic.

Again, if any of this sounds familiar I highly suggest you try following this advice - sometimes less is more and you'd be surprised at how efficient the skin is at healing itself if you let it.

Holy shit these fucking cetaphil shills on this board.

Is this the new sips?
If you want to increase your risk of cancer and drop your test levels, follow this faggots advice.

that's a very nice bike tho

fiftyshadesofsnail.com/2015/03/28/how-to-shrink-pores-temporarily-plus-3-pore-myths/

What even is toner?

How do I get my tongue this pink? My tongue has like a whitish film on it

NOOOOOOOO

fucks up your teeth enamel really good

>t. drank 2 cans of soda from ages 10-15

these are horrible for you skin dont listen to this guy OP

this.
stopped drinking soda, eating garbage food, and started drinking TONS of water when I was 16 and my skin cleared up a ton.
im 20 now and have 0 pimples. perfect skin.

diet 100% effects your skin

>having such a low test level that you start blaming your soap for it
I hope I never reach such lows.
Specifically mentioned a cleanser other than cetaphil btw.

Yeah it's great - this one's mine, 1979 CB750

>Start drinking more milk and whey to bulk
>3 days later have red spots coming through on forehead

Rip

>tfw squatting with sunburned back

The amount of conflicting posts and outright disinformation on this website is mindboggling. Sometimes I think people come here just to willfully post lies just to maliciously fuck with naive people for no discernible reason whatsoever.

nail on the head my friend
fucking with people is a hobby for some

Lol vitamin D spiked my natural test and made my acne worse, but that's just a personal experience.

On Veeky Forums this just make it better

>sunburn

just hearing the word makes me uncomfortable, I have been suburned only about10 times in my entire life but every time it was always an extreme level all over my body, like, having to go to the doctor to confirm I dont have skin cancer level bad.

>be 12
>on holiday
>get sunburn all along arms
>completely blister up within 2 days
>its essentially just one big blister covering each side of my arm lengthwise
>yes i really was that burned
>sleep outside at night because its cooler than inside
>blisters pop while asleep
>all that gooey shit inside blisters covers both arms and dries
>the exposed sensitive shit underneath then gets sunburned

it hurt so bad that I legitimately moved to an area that is raining 8 months of the year and always hovers around 10 degrees celsius just to avoid ever having it happen again

Get a tongue brush/scraper
Its white because its filled with bits of rotten food and bacteria is feasting on it
This make you breath smells bad too

Literally none.

It's not. Fuck off with this meme.

in addition to what other people have said, you're at an increased risk of kidney stones if you drink a shitload of soda

This only applies to people who get kidney stones. Getting kidney stones is genetic. Most people are at no risk for ever getting them, despite soda consumption

captcha: bodylife park (oldschool captcha just named my gym shit)

Or just press your nose and its sides until the white crap comes out.

What about this?

Fuaaark. I'd pay for just 5 minutes with her tounge

Wash face with warm water, not hot
Use salicylic acid based cleaner, this can be liquid or on pads, 1% if you have sensitive skin, 2% if you can handle it
Apply a light moisturizer that's made for faces and your skin type (dry, oily, combination, or normal)

witch hazel

It builds your muscles, you don't tone up at the gym? :^)

What moisturizer do you use?

Buy a tongue scraper, like a real one. The little nubs on the back of some toothbrushes are shit at cleaning.

>tfw still have some faint white lines over my arm from that one time I was a stupid pathetic 17 year old
I wouldn't mind an aesthetic scar and/or "tough" scar and the small one I have on my eyebrow is a nice conversation point, but these ones I have make me look like a pussy and I pray nobody ever notices them.

as hot as this is i cant help but feel like a tonguelet, my tongue only extends to just below my lower lip.

>always had clear skin throughout high school
>started lifting right after graduating
>decide to buy whey protein powder one day
>all of a sudden i start noticing more and more acne
>gets worse and worse throughout my first year of college
>stopped using whey powder and it cleared up a lot
>one day i decide to have a glass of whole milk
>acne worsens
>nothing the derma suggests is working
>mfw

Stop consuming dairy then...

Try a vegan protein powder and see if that works out better.

I haven't touched whole milk or whey protein powder in ages. It's still pretty bad.

>hot water
>good for skin

na bro

>mfw I have a scar going vertically down from above my right eyebrow over my eye to level with my top lip

I look like some weeaboo faggot thats trying to look like his favourite animu character, everyone always asks if I gave it to myself

A-user..

pic?

>I pray nobody ever notices them
Play them off as stupid things that happened
>got caught in a barbed wire/diamond fence
>my cat is a dick
>scratches from picking blackberries
>used one of those head scratcher things without plastic nubs on it

>putting my face on Veeky Forums

nigguh how new do you think I am?

>inb4 just cover the rest of your face

even with that, a weeaboo edgelord-tier scar is a pretty unique characteristic that would make it easy as fuck to find out who I am