Not wearing weights 24/7

>not wearing weights 24/7
Not gonna make it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GYysLFru7u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im /fat/, does that count

don't wanna compress my spine

Thinking about this but not sure if its just a meme.

Its a huge meme. Enjoy serious joint and spine pain if you use weights like that on a regular basis

>one kg extra ruins your joints
>don't drink water before working out the extra weight will kill your spine
this is what dyel actually believe

Got it, thanks.

Oh shit that other guy tried to bamboozle me from my gains.

>t. manlet

is this actually a good idea? i work a job where i'm basically walking around all the time at a pretty fast pace. would ankle weights help me burn more calories? would it fuck my joints up?

>Not wanting this to be you

youtu.be/GYysLFru7u8

Sorry for dub

If you actually think drinking 1l of water is the same as having (for example) 2 0.5kg weights strapped to your ankles you're a retard and know nothing about physics

>would 1 extra kg fuck up my joints
Yes. Also never bulk. Joints aren't supposed to carry normal human body weight. Ausschwitz mode is the only mode

>if you think 1l of water weighs the same as 1kg you're a retard
Really made me think.

They would wreck your knees

Except the momentum generated by the ankle weights has a serious (and detrimental) impact on your joints, whereas the waterweight does nothing

It really hasn't though. Unless he's working at wholefoods as a karate instructor. Normal walking motion is fine. Test it if you're not sure.
If you're really insecure about this meme fixate them on your thigh/or use more smaller weights

Dude, I'm a physio, I know what I'm talking about. Also, stop giving advice

>2017
>not wearing a weighted turbin and cloak

yes, never loose it though

What about the rucking that the military does, how will that extra weight affect you?

I just put 3 lbs weights on my nipple piercings.