Daily reminder that the skin is one of the most important features for your overall attractiveness

Daily reminder that the skin is one of the most important features for your overall attractiveness

Nothing turns girls off more than an acne ridden face

Take care of your skin bros

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21335995
menshealth.com/style/how-often-should-i-exfoliate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my skin would be god tier if i wasn't covered in a thousand fucking moles

How about starting to advise against sipping then?

>2017
>not exfoliating daily
>not using moisturizer
ishygiddigy

Next thing you tell me is people are not using hair conditioner.

How bad is it? Moles can be charming depending on the location and how many there is

The chadiest Chad I know has a very apparent one just below his mouth like pic related

You can also just remove them, it's not that expensive

You should be drinking a shit ton of water, almost exclusively

Your only salad dressing is not apple cider vinegar

You will never scrub your face again

Congrats you just cured 99% of your pimples

t. suffered so much in HS that I needed accutane

>hair conditioner
it makes my hair feel weird, like it's oily or something

What exactly does a conditioner do?

I have heard people say that that a water fast was great for their skin.

I removed 4 small moles I had on my face, one of the best decisions I made. After 2 years the scars are barely visible without any treatment. I'm not sure if it's worth it if you have big moles though, there will definitely be scars, no matter how good your doctor is.

>Your only salad dressing is not apple cider vinegar
Explain.

(((hair conditioner)))

Am I the only guy who doesn't use creams and doesn't know what exfoliating is but has clear skin?

>acne ridden face
Veeky Forums is 18+, dunno why this thread would even be here.

Maybe change your brand, there are huge differences.

Basically "repairs" your hair, shampoo just cleans.

Sorry I meant it IS your salad dressing. You should incorporate ACV everywhere possible, including a quickly chased shot in the morning. Ask Hippocrates about its health/beauty benefits ;)

>Veeky Forums is 18+, dunno why this thread would even be here.

HA HA HA... in my 50s and still get the occasional blocked pore. Yeah, skin get less oily but being old does not "cure" acne.

Would it make my hair look thicker? I have a lot of hair but my strands are very thin.

>You can also just remove them, it's not that expensive

Don't they leave big scars? I've always heard that it's not worth removing them because the scars they leave behind are just as noticable

What's wrong with taekwondo?

You can grow a beard and go live in the fucking jungle for all I care

I'd like to get some pussy and looking like a Neanderthal wouldn't help

Nothing he's just shitposting.

Nothing at all, but as an adult I'd probably pick a different martial art

t. tween brown/blue belt or something

>not moisturizing your skin from within
GOWAD is where it's at

Stop drinking sugary drinks--all of them, not just soda. That means water and milk only. And I guess sugarless coffee or tea if you're addicted to caffeine like a dumbass

Take showers regularly but do not scrub your face with a bunch of soap, that just fucks you up more by drying out your skin which then causes more oil to flood into your pores

Don't use exfoliants or facial scrubs or any of that garbage. The only thing that is useful is benzoyl peroxide and salyclic acid creams. If you have a big zit smear this shit on there and it will reduce in size and redness within 24 hours

You must have the discipline to not touch your face at all. Don't even scratch your nose. And face touching smears oil and dirt all over your face.

The only time you should touch your face is at the beginning and end of the day when you splash COLD water (hot water dries out your face and causes oil to surge in) and then wipe with a clean, unused towel.

Eat a better diet. No hostess cakes, chips, frozen food. Only fresh stuff and vegetables and fruits

Ah, nice. I've heard well about the benefits of ACV - my acne isn't so bad now after only washing with water, but I'm positive ACV (and possibly various oils) could go a long way to help.

Never had issues with acne, even when I didn't give a fuck about washing it when I was 14 my skin wasa still clear. You either have it or you don't, and there's not much you can do about it.

>Stop drinking sugary drinks
>milk is still okay
lol milk is fucking worse than soda because not only does it contain sugar but it also contains a lot of fucking hormones, antibiotics and probably a lot of other toxic shit

>don't touch your face

Is that true? I'm pretty much always touching my face in public environments because I don't know what to do with my hands

Are you still going through puberty son?

Can't speak for all women but I'd try to keep your moisturizing/exfoliating/mud mask products hidden and don't shoehorn the conversation with your clear skin. Most don't like feminine dudes.

Milks not great because its high in lactose (a sugar) and because its high in saturated fat for the most part. That antibiotic/hormone shit is just retards passing retard information by retard word of mouth.

Yeah the less you touch it the better. What is more likely, there being shit in the air or there being shit on your hands/fingers? You couldn't do anything about the former anyway.

>lol milk is fucking worse than soda

nothing is worse than soda. Soda is the world's single greatest impediment to human fitness and healthy weight; it's worth about a thousand times more than laziness. People were simply far less fat before it existed.

>tfw acne scars from highschool have left my back looking like a battlefield

Milk is excellent for the skin. What fucks people up is soda, lemonade, sweet tea, frappucinos, etc

What can I do about my scars? Am I stuck with them forever?

What kind of fucking milk is Veeky Forums drinking?

>Not drinking organic milk

Obesity started going up somewhere during the 1980s but soda has existed for over a hundred years. The reason people get fat is not because of soda, fast food or sweets but because they move a lot less today than before. As a child I ate a lot of unhealthy stuff almost daily but I never got fat because we were out all day and probably burned 1000 kcal or something just running around being kids but nowadays kids sit in front of a screen all the time instead, burning only a fraction of the calories I did.

Those don't really look that bad, honestly.

I'm more worried about that neck hair, get yourself a trim.

You keep telling yourself that despite all science proving milk is bad for you
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21335995

You're wrong.

Taking care of yourself is an attractive feature as long as you're not overwhelmingly narcissistic

Using skin care products has nothing to do with being feminine

Dude... be thankful... they are NOT that bad.
No woman will reject you for what you have shown.

>fuel injected cars are for nu-males
Come on now. Automatic you mighta had something but at this point your basically mocking people for owning a car made after 1990

Milk is literally the key to human development

Really? They have milk in India but those fuckers still haven't figured out how to poo in loo

k weeb

>do that, do this, take this drug
Instead of just going out in the sun regularly and get a little tan+ healthy looking skin
why even bother when u never leave ur house permavirginbros

Yeah I got it trimmed a little bit ago, it was pretty wild in that pic

Post pic of yourself

your only true hope is tatto that gets your whole back

Once out of the shower and toweled dry I put the Ralph Lauren boxers back on and before applying the Mousse A Raiser, a shaving cream by Pour Hommes, I press a hot towel against my face for two minutes to soften abrasive beard hair. Then I always slather on a moisturizer (to my taste, Clinique) and let it soak in for a minute. You can rinse it off or keep it on and apply a shaving cream over it - preferably with a brush, which softens the beard as it lifts the whiskers - which I've found makes removing the hair easier. It also helps prevent water from evaporating and reduces friction between your skin and the blade. Always wet the razor with warm water before shaving and shave in the direction the beard grows, pressing gently on the skin. Leave the sideburns and chin for last, since these whiskers are tougher and need more time to soften. Rinse the razor and shake off any excess water before starting. Afterwards splash cool water on the face to remove any trace of lather. You should use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol. Never use cologne on your face, since the high alcohol content dries your face out and makes you look older.

One should use an alcohol-free antibacterial toner with a water-moistened cotton ball to normalize the skin. Applying a moisturizer is the final step. Splash on water before applying an emollient lotion to soften the skin and seal in the moisture. Next apply Gel Appaisant, also made by Pour Hommes, which is an excellent, soothing skin lotion. If the face seems dry and flaky - which makes it look dull and older - use a clarifying lotion that removes flakes and uncovers fine skin (it can also make your tan look darker). Then apply an anti-aging eye balm (Baume Des Yeux) followed by a final moisturizing “protective” lotion. A scalp-programming lotion is used after I towel my hair dry. I also lightly blow-dry the hair to give it body and control (but without stickiness) and then add more of the lotion, shaping it with a Kent natural-bristle brush, and finally slick it back with a wide-tooth comb.

LOL i can feel the vaginas moistening already.

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches.After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

You mean human breast milk. Cow milk is literally key to calf development. It's more harmful than good for humans.

I was thinking about maybe covering it up with a tattoo but I wasn't sure if you could tattoo over scarred skin.

Ah well thanks for correcting the record. I wonder why I ever doubted you in the first place.

>Moles can be charming depending on the location and how many there is
got about 13 on my face mostly on my right cheek and around the mouth area

a few large ones on my neck
and a shitton all over my arms and back

>You can also just remove them, it's not that expensive
is there a way do this by myself?

>is there a way do this by myself?

It would be extremely painful.

he's a big guy

For you

>never give a shit about my skin
>never get acne or any gross shit on skin
really made me think

go back to r9k

>tfw bad acne as a kid has left marks that forever mar my otherwise above average face

Don't let your kids pig out on doritos and mtdew.

Some people are lucky, some need a little care and some just have shit genetics.

Don't listen to people saying that you shouldn't wash your face. These people are dipshits. Dont use a heavy soap when washing it though. That will end up drying the skin. Use a castille soap. I like to apply almond oil on the skin right after I wash my face because it has vitamin a & e which is good for skin. It will reduce dark circles around eyelids too. Twice a week I will use a dead sea mud mask and leave it on for roughly 20 min. Dont put it around your eyes because that skin is too sensitive. Buy an eyebalm if you want but I think the almond oil works fine for me.

Or just moisturize after you wash right?

t. Patrick Bateman

are you supposed to moisturize every part of your face? i just moisturize my cheeks and leave all the other areas alone because they get so oily

am i doing it wrong?

Bro you got herpes. There's no way to get rid of it.

So many fags ITT. How is this fitness related?

People like you are why people like me are able to succeed in life.

Sage.

I have one mole on my lower left cheek but it's not very large and it's not hairy, I think it looks fine on rather pale skin.

@41576550
(u)

>tfw mexican with keratosis pilaris

Salacylic and bp are shit. They both just dry the shit out of your skin. BP is a little better since it basically opens air bunbles which kills some bacteria, but it's still shit. If you still have acne as an adult, just see a dermatologist. A good prescription sulfur wash will work wonders. It will still dry a little bit, but it actually kills the bacteria that causes it.

Drink organic milk. It's one of the few foods that actually tastes different organic. Also lasts way longer when organic.

>Also lasts way longer when organic
You got scammed. It's not organic since there's a lot of preservatives added to make it last longer.

how many situps can do you?

i don't do situps so i'm not sure. however, i can do 1000 crunches

Lol, youre supppsed to use bp and salycilic acid in conjunction with a daily moisturizer and sunblock dumbass. It literally says so right on the packaging. The only information youve revealed is that you can't read

That's not how it works. Instead of pasteurizing they heat it up so it kills all the bacteria. That's what changes the taste. It doesn't even need to be refrigerated after that happens.

Enjoy your acne.

get a professional to do it you retard

they make more informed decisions about cutting them off and they try to prevent large scars from forming

Ok i have a question, i lost lots of fat in the past year and am actually beggining to develop a pretty fit and muscular body. I also feel extremely lucky that i have no loose sking whatsoever, but i do have a bunch of stretchmarks on my hips and thighs. Anyone else here with the same experience, and what are peoples reactions?

>Nothing turns girls off more than an acne ridden face

>Take care of your skin bros

Meanwhile girls just hide their acne ridden filth with make up.

I have mild tinea ,white spots ( fungus), around my back. How do I get rid of it besides going the doctor for a Rx. You guys ever have to deal with this?

are you sure they arent just freckles?

id rather have people cover that shit up when they go out in public. nothing worse than sitting down to eat only to have some ugly pimple ridden guy with puss oozing all over the place. and of course this usually happens with guys, who go out with such a lack of self-awareness for how disgusting they are.
also nothing wrong with using make up on acne as long as you wash your hands before applying and make sure to wash your make up brushes/tools regularly- the problem arises from filth picked up from your surroundings, not the make up itself

Same except just a greasy italian

Do NOT exfoliate daily. You will damage your skin and it can age you. Exfoliate once a week and thoroughly moisturize afterward. Moisturize daily or semi-daily according to your skin type.

It's for children

>tfw silky smooth face
>riddled with acne on every other part of my body

You can exfoliate daily. I use a pretty gentle loofah and usually do it in/after showering so it's even less "damaging".

100 % agreed
acne = noone on the world thinks you are attractive and people just lie to you if they say something different

Sauce??

Might wanna check on that! I used to do the same until I realized that my skin was getting drier and drier. You do you, but it's not recommended.
menshealth.com/style/how-often-should-i-exfoliate

I had an acne outburst when I was 19 and had to take Isotretinoin. The acne went away but the scars/marks didn't. It's been almost 6 years now. How can I get rid of them? Laser treatment is outrageously expensive

Deep scarring or just skin discoloration?
If you have deep scarring then you're fucked sorry, for discoloration use Treclin (or the equivalent in your country), you might need a prescription from a dermatologist.

>get a little tan+ healthy looking skin
sunlight is the most damaging thing for skin. wear sunscreen with UVA and UVB protection. literally the best way to prevent skin damage.