FACT: If you can't bench at least 275 pounds, you're a weak beta manlet that will never make it

FACT: If you can't bench at least 275 pounds, you're a weak beta manlet that will never make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/bench-press
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Op is a faggot

Op is a faggot.

FACT: this is a troll thread that has been posted several times

240 bench here, but I only weigh 160 lbs. Is that good?

Op's a faggot

>tfw stuck on 85kg for a month.

if you have been lifting less than 2 months than it is painfully average.
The average male can bench 225 on his first day, IF he has been somewhat physically active before in his life.
Blue collar workers usually bench 275 on their first day in the gym.
Source: Personal trainer since 30 years

Benchlets detected.

Lmfao

dank droll thred m8s xD

Stay delusional

What the fuck are you serious? I only benched 135 on my first day and i was pretty active before I started lifting. Up to a 250 bench now, but still feels discouraging as fuck reading stuff like that....

How long have you been lifting mate? If over 6 months then you have garbage genetics and should just give up.

wrong. The average sedentary male can do 315 these days
if you can't do 365 after 6 months you need to hang yourself

source: Personal trainer since 40 years

2 years

Yeah you're fucked. You should be benching 5pl8 by now and curling 3pl8

I agree, but I was exclusively talking about virgins since this is Veeky Forums.

lmao he is obviously joking. I think the avg male can bench like 40-50kg~ on his first day at the gym.

I did 275 before I left for boot camp but trying to get back up there :)

Pathetic lol

this is kilograms, right?

it's tons

strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/bench-press

This is bullshit and if anyone here falls for this b8 you are idiots too. You SHOULD be able to bench bodyweight after 3-4 months with little to no prior foundation unless you're an incredibly weak and incredibly fat fuck.