Lifting while high

>lifting while high

Yay or nay? Is there any science behind why you should or shouldn't?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z1fEd0SsipU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can barely see straight when I'm high, so nooooo
Also probably don't want to get kicked out of the gym b/c i smell like weed

youtube.com/watch?v=z1fEd0SsipU

Why would you though...

fucks with your concentration, you'll probably get starving halfway through, not to mention you might not even complete a good routine...

who gives a shit if you dont get cancer from it, it's just retarded

>kid you smell like weed, please go
>o.o..oo..ooo.k.kkk.k sir
LOL you have to be underage

just want to be safe senpai, u don't live in my area

Say that online and not to my face and see what happens mother fucker

It's good, it's a bit more difficult but also rewarding. Perfect for people willing to take on challenges; pussies and cowards will call you a degenerate because they can't do it

I-I just did....what happens now dude

Getting high is great as a post workout, however I find that it's a lot harder to go hard when powerlifting while high. I do recommend it for bro shit though, it's great if you don't plan on squatting/deadlifting/benching heavy.

Nay. sitting in a hot sweaty crowded gym when your high doesnt sound fun.

I love biking when im stoned though, its so peaceful and relaxing, but your getting a workout at the same time

You guys should fuck

This. I don't understand dudes who can lift while high especially heavy compound lifts. It is however great as a come down and recovery aid after hard sessions. Tho it screws up cuts.

No, you smoke AFTER you lift. You want to relax after a workout, ease your mind and dull your muscles. I like to get high and stretch after my workouts. Smoke a bowl, stretch, take a shower since I just worked out, cook something to eat because I have the munchies now, take a nap to rest and grow. 3 days a week on PPL. It's good for me since I used to blaze erryday, but now I do it as reward for working out.

>blood and air vessels open
>time to put drugs in them

stop smoking weed

>>blood and air vessels open
>>time to put drugs in them
this is the best time to experience them as you get more effect than if you did them with closed air vessels

Pretty sure Varg smokes, he has a bit on one of his books about how scythians used to ingest hemp and burn its seeds as an entheogen.

Yo dawg I really tried to like weed so much that the last fucking week I've been getting up with a fucking indica and tried to be productive

IT DOESNT FUCKING WORK

SATIVA NEITHER

Indica is the downer idiot

stop spreading lies

Get a good sativa and try it out.

I do cardio high pretty frequently and find that i zone out thinking about shit only to come back to reality and realize ive been going near sprinting speed for the last 5 mins without realizing it. has to be a sativa strain tho

i used to smoke weed before the gym, felt a better mind to muscle connection.

but it got out of control and sometimes it would be hard to breathe so i stopped, and upped my cardio.

now i don't smoke weed anymore because i don't need it anymore.

Stop murdering your friends.

This. Sativa makes me feel energetic and productive, not lazy. Indica makes me feel tired and weak though, can't finish my sets

Stop watching Varg. He's an autistic LARPer that lives on welfare.

>not railing dissociating research chemicals like 3meo-pcp before lifting heavy
>making it
Pick one, and only one.

No shit motherfucker, we going balls 2 wall or are you pussy?

I had an assistant who was black and she was ripped as shit. She told me she got fat after she had a baby and all she did to loose the fat was smoke weed and force herself not to eat garbage during the munchies. I wouldn't know cause I've never done drugs would this work?

I lost 30 pounds last year without even noticing it because weed+tobacco completely supressed my hunger
I used to get the munchies but after a while it had the opposite effect on me

I would just play videogames all day and be too lazy to cook so I just skipped most of my meals

weed fucked up my brain though so I cant smoke anymore

tfw this whole thread has ignored this video

Better pumps, harder to keep track of reps. Its fun though, i like to smoke before go to the gym when I do two a days. Sometimes a bong rip is the only thing that can force me to go to the gym and actually enjoy it because that second gym sesh can be brutal

dont do that shit retard you risk injuring youself or other people because ur dumb ass is high

Shit tier. You use it after to tackle inflammation and maximize the endorphines release of your workout.

I lift heavier high, but run out of breath easier. Its pretty fun if you know what you're doing, but I don't recommend doing it all the time, there was about a week last month that I worked out high every day, Monday the next week it was really hard to get started, might have fuckered my dopamine levels up even more.

Sure why not
Give it a try and see if it's for you if not then don't

I usually do my training while being moderately stoned, but I do most things being stoned. I know I am delusional, but as long as I get my scholarship at uni, I don't fuck up my form and complete the whole routine noting some gains, I don't feel like I have to change anything. About the training itself - when I am stoned it just flies by, I keep track of all the reps, sets and weight and usually I am surprised, that I have just done dips (first on my list) and the training is finished. I have to concentrate harder, though. I also know, that there was one research proving, that thc doesn't make you a dumb cunt (it doesn't impair your ability of logical thinking", it makes you a lazy cunt. In short words - you need to be more willing than usually, to accomplish anything while being high. And trust me, you will forget at some point, that you have been adding weight every second training for the past 3 months.

I get stoned after. I noticed there is a sever reduction in my ability to run fast when I smoke first, likely from the carbon monoxide.