Fuck fat people. Are they really this delusional?

Fuck fat people. Are they really this delusional?

if lifting can increase bone mass and being fat increases weight your body carries does that not mean being fat will increase bone size?

I blame the parents.

Your bones are built off of stress, so being fat increases bon density, not the length or size

>my doctor told me I'm big boned
wew

my bone density is pretty high

my doctor said it adds maybe 5lbs to my bodyweight

>gf was at 30%bf
>I finally get her to start dieting and training
>she goes down to 25-26%
>she thinks she's starting to look anorexic
>still has a belly, love handles, and fatty arms

I'm so sorry.

grow a spine and dump her

I've got a big bone for her to examine.

average kek

>6'0
>have very noticeable amout of muscle mass after 2.5 years
>around 20% bodyfat
>just 75kg
people are usually surprised when they hear how much i weigh. I know people my height that weigh more and don't lift and aren't fat.
a-am i a bonelet?

>be 30% bodyfat
>finally start dieting and training
>get down to about 25%
>mom starts to ask me if I'm on drugs, and ordering desert for me when we go out
>still have belly, love handles, and fatty thighs

>had over 200lbs gf
>"I have x disease, my thyroid is fucked, the food in my dorm is shit, I'll start losing weight once I get my driver's license and can get my own food" blah blah blah
>over the course of the year we were together manages to drop 5 lbs in a fucking week in which she was together with me all the time, I just made sure she walked and ate right
>gained it all back afterwards
>hasn't dropped a single one in a year
Sometimes I am glad she dumped me because I am somewhat sure that this would go out of control.

>Getting dumped by 200 pound landwhale

wew lad you're the one that got dumped?

Was the head good at least?

I never understood the big boned meme. Do people not understand that the skeleton, while built relatively sturdy, is incredibly low in weight compared to the rest of the body? Most of the weight a person has comes from the mass around it, whether it be muscle or fat. Being legitimately big boned isn't even an excuse to weigh an additional 30 pounds unless were talking height and length of bone instead of the girth/circumference. At most it's an excuse to have a wider/thicker looking frame.

>Was the head good at least?
>200 pound landwhale

can't be good with such a heavy animal

They're the biggest attention whores. Stop giving them some, they get someone else who gives them more, and they don't need you anymore.

Not really, she could never do it for more than one or two minutes. General fugging was pretty boring too, she'd just lay there like a squeaky sack of flour. Cowgirl variants were limited too as "it hurt her legs". Fucking from behind was too disgusting for me.

Not like I cared because honestly I didn't give a shit about her weight and I thought I'd fix her eventually but meh.

old wives kind of thing, their fatty kid is getting bullied because the mom doesn't understand what health or calories are and over feeds it, then she tells them to just say "i'm big boned" to shut them up, as if it's not under someones control

>2017
>his skeleton is not made of adamantium
Its like you dont even WANT to make it user.

Veeky Forums keeps getting lamer and lamer

i mean she's right, it IS hard to lose weight. and in alot of ways, LOSING weight is unhealthy, but WEIGHING LESS is healthy. so you wann just not get fucking fat in the first place. but if you are fat, then you gotta do some fucking work

This is depressing.

>Covers half her face with her sleeve
What is with the sudden surge of ugly barely legal chicks doing this shit?

excuse for beta orbiters to compliment "her eyes" because they're too pussy to just say they want to fuck. false compliments, social game shit

It's either that or that stupid ass top-down photo.

>top-down photo

Tbh I'm cool with people being fat as long as they pay the difference in taxes and that added revenue goes into healthcare. That way the rest of us aren't picking up the tab.

I've never seen being fat as an issue except a personal one. If they want to be fat, fine. but now it's become fashionable to be like.."righteous" about it, and demand others conform to your own special needs. they're making it a way bigger deal than just having no self control

Fatties always give the best head

No they don't. I've been with multiple fatties, they tend to tire out WAY faster than normal women.

That's fucking retarded. If they lost some weight they wouldn't need to hide half their pudgy face.

True fatties agent afraid to slob. Maybe next time, provide a little reassurance pal? A pat on the back and motivating phrases like, "atta girl", "dig in", "don't be stingy bitch" will suffice.

I think even it being fashionable or whatever is fine. They can even get on a soapbox and preach acceptance. If they like plus sized models and yelling about not being bullied, or think that being fat is "righteous" it's whatever. It's up to parents to make sure their kids don't do stupid fad shit anyway.

I just think when they start trying to pry money from my hands that their (lack of) insurance can't cover so they can get a triple bypass and eat hamburgers that it's gone too far.

Wrong. They can't even move their neck, if they have one. They won't be doing anything high caliber in nature (although to be honest, most women can't and they suck at BJs). They might be able to stay in one spot and lazily suck on the tip like a pacifier, though.

>have a flat stomach with zero over hang
>now ex bf claimed to be in better shape than me
>he never did any exercise, and had a gut that would smack my forehead when I was trying to give head
IMO break up, delusional fatties rarely ever change

I used to be a fat chick who said I was big boned, but now that I'm fit I've realized I am legitimately big boned, but it was not an excuse to be that fat. and it's obvious that i am big boned because like you said, it's a wider/thicker frame- my rib cage is huged compared to most and so is my pelvic bone. I think it does add a bit to weight though, even when I was eating 300-500cal/day and got down to a size 1 pants with a 24 inch waist I still weight a hefty 125 lbs at 5'7. most people thought I weighed like 100-110 lbs max at that time

>had a gut that would smack my forehead when I was trying to give head
Reminder that there are women putting up with this shit instead of sucking off Veeky Forums virgins.

Fatties that have a history of some sort of sport seem to be the most fun to fuck in my experience.

to be fair, it doesn't sound like he's trying much to help her either. she talks about going on all theses other diets, but never mentions him teaching her and showing her how to be fit. if that was my loved one, I'd want to personally show them how I got fit and share the experience and take it as an opportunity to grow together. not just tell them "hey youre fat, lose weight" and walk away

>gut smacking forehead during head
Lol you're like a real life girl getting taken advantage of by a sleazy Japanese businessman

Thanks for the laugh, jesus christ

Reads like a guy wrote this

this. I live in the states and the whole lets try to make healthcare work bullshit is not going to fly when 70% of the population are overweight/obese POS who aren't putting nearly the same effort in that I am. and I'm a former fat child who's dealing with multiple chronic pain injuries. there's fucking legless fit chicks out there shaming these fuckers FFS. no excuses

You are whiteknighting. She knows how to be fit - she was fit up until the point she had him wrapped around her little finger. Its not a coincidence she ballooned.

a majority of the population being fat is an issue that inevitably affects everything and everyone surrounding them. its never just a personal issue, its an issue that affect the group whether we like it or not.

She obviously just wants to trap the poor guy with kids to weasel more money out of him when she divorces him. She even acknowledges he works out and has gained muscle, but not "lost weight", because all she sees is pounds and not body type.
her fault, all the information is available with a google search. if you're able to make a pity party blog post on tumblr about effort being hard, you're able to google routines and meals. she's just lazy and wants to be accepted and given everything with nothing offered on her part.

Back in my day, people didn't want to be a burden. If you were too fat to fit on an airplane seat, you didn't go. Or you bought two tickets.

she very well could have ballooned up because she was no longer a teenager. most of the people on Veeky Forums do tend to be around that age where your body stop growing and starts to become stagnant/age (ie. 18-25). its actually fairly common for people to balloon in weight after growing out of their teens because they don't accommodate for changes in body and lifestyle. it's quite plausible no one ever taught her how to stay fit and she truly doesn't understand why she's getting fat. health/nutrition/exercise type of education is notoriously under-taught after all.

>She obviously just wants to trap the poor guy with kids to weasel more money out of him when she divorces him
lol what? no, thats not obvious at all. if you think that's "obvious", youre projecting some of your own biases/issues unto the situation like a laser beam.

You must not live on Earth.

I remember back even just in the 90's listening to a news report that said more people would rather be dead than fat, or something to that extent. As a fat child, that really stood out to me. as a fit adult in todays world, it stands out even more

Yep

I was obese for the first 32 years of my life (I turned 32 yesterday)

I used to be incredibly, staggeringly deluded about my size.

My motto used to be 'milk gives your bones a belly'. Basically I thought that drinking milk caused your bones to expand and I HAD to eat more calories to fill my bones with food. So basically I assumed I was big boned. But I used this to justify everything. I would eat 5000 calories of chocolate then refuse to go outside for 10 hours 'so my new chocolate bones wouldn't melt'.

I am OK now (but still fat)

>milk gives your bones a belly

>tiring out during head
Ill take more things that didnt happen for $400 alex

and you sound extremely naive and easily brainwashed.
glad that "conversation" has come to an end.

>I HAD to eat more calories to fill my bones with food

Another victim of Starting Strength.

>gf who was never really in as good of shape as me
>tried working out together but it never really went well
>broke up at the beginning of the year
>apparently this was a wake-up call for her
>she ran a 5k last month
>45 minute finish time

>Not like I cared because honestly I didn't give a shit about her weight and I thought I'd fix her eventually but meh.

thats a lesson you only need to be taught once, eh?

>t. Has never had a proper blowey joey
It involves use of the neck muscles and moving the head all around and up and down the length of the shaft, along with a sucking motion on a large object most women have a difficult time fitting into their mouth. For most women it's a strenuous exercise to do it properly because they don't have the neck muscle or endurance for it. For fat women, it's an even worse performance, unless you're okay with them keeping their head in one spot and suckling on the tip.

this is why you should be teaching your gf how to cook properly. I always cooked the meals for us when I had a gf. Healthy and Veeky Forums

The bitch I was with would sit around and eat a whole bag of chocolate and wonder why her stomach hurt. either that or eat scraps for any meal I wasn't around to cook. was skinny af tho

I sometimes miss that dumb bitch.

>45 min 5k
>ran

Stop being a fucking pussy and tell her to stop you pathetic excuse for a man.
>I was going to get fit but mummy wouldn't let me
Kill yourself, you're desperate for excuses

>sits around eating whole bags of chocolate at various points in the day
>complains about how even though her meals are so small she still can't lose weight

Classic women behavior.

>fat as a kid and young adult
>incredibly depressed, would go on eating binges
>would get a three piece pack of frozen pizza, 300g of salami on top because there wasn't enough fucking salami on it
>1kg tub of ice cream
>two fucking microwave burgers because waiting for the first pizza takes to long
>2l of cola
>eat it all in one go

I don't even want to know how many fucking calories this is.

they're trying to hide their multiple chins.

or their collarbone. it's easy to tell when a chicks fat if you can't see their collarbone

I genuinely have relatively big bones. I am still a size 6 and have abs(not full-on ripped, but the crack in the middle and one horizontal crack very visible)

Big bones are actually a fairly good thing for active people. I never broke anything and I've been doing some dangerous sports of the years.

>on a large object most women have a difficult time fitting into their mouth

Stop bragging.

>then refuse to go outside for 10 hours 'so my new chocolate bones wouldn't melt'.

thats not delusion anymore man that's just being retarded

yeah yeah yeah i know. i want to say "it's a start" but ill be surprised if she does another

shut the fuck up

>tfw you eat chocolate and melt after accidentally exposing yourself to sunlight

You know that girls on average are 5-10% higher in body fat? so 25% is like equivalent of 15%bf for a man, which is ok

Not necessarily. You're probably wrong about that:
>have very noticeable amount of muscle mass

25% is a lot better than 30% but the female equivalent of 12-15% is 19-22%.

how can you convince yourself into believing in such a ridiculous thing? You would have to have a mind of a child o r some serious mental problems

5-10% of 15% does not equal 25%

>tfw you've got big fat stomach bones

Real human being.

It baffled me when my chubby friend bragged about his 45 minutes 5km "run", but I never told him it's not really good and that's more of a walk than a run. Now he's at 28 minutes, which can be called run.

You're right. It isnt, but this wasn't a multiplication problem...

15+10=25, my arabic/black friend

>25% body fat for female
>still has a gut
I have doubts

>>he never did any exercise, and had a gut that would smack my forehead when I was trying to give head
ohohooohohohohoho you're disgusting and I think less of you now.

>girlfriend lost 90 pounds and is now fit
>read this post out loud to her
>she gives me a look like she'd stomp the life out of that bitch

fucking saddest thing I've read all day ;_;7

Thundercunt.

> milk gives your bones a belly

You've been visited by tophat skellie
Scoobys natty - y'all just jelly
Now repeat after me or your Mom become deli
> milk gives your bones a belly

I blame the fact that 75% of people are overweight so there is fat acceptance via democracy. Then you have people like pic related cashing in.

You could be a 650 pound golem literally bedridden with grease seeping from your pores and your mom is going to tell you you're getting too thin and need to eat more. It's just a mother thing. Just say "ok mom" and keep doing you

I have always found fat girls to give the best head desu

>34%
>Been going to the gym for ~2 months
>Mom asks me if I stopped going

T-thanks mom

Building on fire

"Muh healthy enuf to take the stairs"

quints

this shit must be fake
no real human bean could believe such a ridiculous thing