Is semen a good pre-workout? I'm asking for a friend... who is also a girl I might add

Is semen a good pre-workout? I'm asking for a friend... who is also a girl I might add.

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai(dot)cafe/manga/read/regudeku-make-every-ball-count/en/0/1/page/1
e-hentai.org/g/1062907/9b68e01949/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sauce

post the comic sauce pls

also post tits or gtfo

Pre-workout, no. Post-workout yes. Good protein supplement, and it creates a relaxing content state for the person drinking it. My girlfriend always blows me after her cardio and lifting and additionally supplement with another protein shake. Works wonders.

I'm going to come back to this post later and if I don't see a god damn sauce link you will forever be cursed with dyel lifts

POST THE FUCKING SAUCE

MUH
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

If you suck my dick maybe. I consume anywhere from 1200-1400mg of caffeine a day, so it will at least have a stimulating effect.

post the title

>Pre-workout, no. Post-workout yes. Good protein supplement, and it creates a relaxing content state for the person drinking it. My girlfriend always blows me after her cardio and lifting and additionally supplement with another protein shake. Works wonders.
Does it matter? Say its great

>When you give your gf the gift of your seed to make her stronger

Honestly, its almost like she's taking communion.

wtf

now i need two titles guddamit

I know this is b8 but it gets annoying when people say semen is high in protein. Per 100 kcals sure, but 100kcals of semen is liters of semen. A topical load is roughly 2-5 kcals

I'm not a fucking weeb but I want the sauce of that

my one is tsubasa x help
now op

>A topical load is roughly 2-5 kcals
Well skin isn't very good at digestion, just take it orally

What do you mean? I am talking about if it was to be swallowed.

>topical
typical

If I say had an 8 oz glass of semen would that be a good source of protein?

That just means you can literally chug it by the gallon and not gain fat. Few other tasty drinks can make the same claim.

No, a tbsp of semen is about 5 kcals. So 8oz. Would be about 80kcals with only be a few grams of protein.

my bro says it gives him all kinds of gains

OP, why have you farsaken us?

hentai(dot)cafe/manga/read/regudeku-make-every-ball-count/en/0/1/page/1

eyyy thanks

The title is "Make every ball count" but i cant find anywhere outside of FAKKU that has an english translation, you can find the korean one on e-hentai though.

e-hentai.org/g/1062907/9b68e01949/

You faggots need to start using SauceNao.

ending actually made me chuckle 8/10 doujin

Uh uh

fuck it's FAKKU exclusive

I hate jacob so goddamn much

hentai cafe
manga/read/regudeku-make-every-ball-count/en/0/1/page/1

:(

Tfw I can selfsuck but don't get any gains