I got 30 minutes of sun today is this enough to prevent me looking like a reclusive neet?

I got 30 minutes of sun today is this enough to prevent me looking like a reclusive neet?

Why do you care? No one will see your disgusting body anyway

just do that everyday/every other day and you should look fine after a little while
stop projecting your own insecurities on others big boy

Eat me

>tfw California, but the sun has not been out in two days.
Kill me.

This. I have a comfy spot on my porch where the sun gets under the roof from 3:30-5:30pm, so I've been snoozing out there after work every sunny day and in about two weeks I'm getting noticably tanner and nice Vitamin D gains.

>tfw no sun since wednesday

it's enough for the first time but you will need more and more sun to get tan. just increase it by around 10 minutes each time you're out.

try to not get burned and shower daily and scrub off dead skin for better tan. also eat carrots for orange skin tone

DELICIOUS TEST BOOSTING VITAMIN D

>live in Minnesota
>No sun for 5 months minimum throughout the year
I actually like it. Filters out the fags and gives me an excuse to stay inside and watch movies and tv shows all winter

>Minnesota
>No sun for 5 months
lmao you guys are on the same latitude as France
t. Finland

I live in los angeles and the sun was out yesterday. move to a better city

depends on your genentics im so white I get a tan after about 10-15 minutes. if you're naturally from a brown country it's could take an hour or so. different levels of melanin in the skin will mean different absorbtion

>if you're naturally from a brown country it's could take an hour or so
>different levels of melanin in the skin will mean different absorbtion
hmmmm are you suggesting people with dark skin get a tan

>LA
>better city
Nice bait

30 mins is good exposure time, just do that daily for the healthiest method of tanning.
Stay out any longer and you can tan faster, but also damages your skin

What's your point?

Some people with dark skin tan, some don't.

this is how you do it for the first week of summer.

>LA
>better city than literally anywhere else
t. Juan
Actually, I'll give you Santa Cruz and Reno. Those are some grade A shitholes, but still.

I'm laughing at the assertion that you have "no sun" for five months throughout the year in Minnesota. Even in December you have ~9 hours of daylight

Right. It's completely clouded over 95% of the time, and the rare times it's not it's usually -20 out so no one is outside.
I'm not saying the sun is literally gone. I don't live somewhere that shitty.

the sun ages you faster enjoy your skin cancer

Color people either brown or black get a tan. In some degree of course. Malanin is always present.

shame it can't kill me faster otherwise i'd spend all day in it.

Put some face sunscreen under your eyes, on your cheeks, nose and forehead. Lay in sun for 25 minutes per side on 7-14 good, sunny days. You will have a perfect, healthy glow and people won't immediately identify you as a bedroom dwelling NEET.

Gonna need some sauce on that, big boi.

it looks shopped

Jaydeyfit or something, not shopped

I wish. Try it yourself.

Look at those fucking gorilla hands. Where is this dude's tits? Where is this chick's bulge? What am I looking at?

You are looking at a female(male) see .

kudos

>EBIn FINNlANN iS MENTION XDDDDD

Do black and brown people need to wear sunscreen?

Sounds like you just like to stay at home.

I always laugh when I see his face.
I miss our big boi.

>I got 30 minutes of sun today is this enough to prevent me looking like a reclusive neet?
Why the fuck are you doing that?

Being white as fuck is not the same as being a reclusive neet, just look at the Irish for crying out loud!

It is WAY more important to pay attention to your posture, gesture and speech habits. Women care far more about those subtle body languages then your skin or physical appearance.

>I have a comfy spot on my porch where the sun gets under the roof from 3:30-5:30pm, so I've been snoozing out there after work every sunny day
>Inb4 skin cancer

I love to stay at home. In the summer I get out and hike and fish, but if I could stay at home for the rest of my life I would.