Who says that? Most people here a nerds

he's 5'10 or something doesn't count

pic related is 6'0

You were saying??

he's got tiny ass legs. find me a picture of them I dare you

Bullshit, I met him at dreamhack Austin. He's 5'7" at best

WOW

VIDEO GAMERS LOOK LIKE *THAT*?

WHAT VIDEOGAMES DO TO YOU, FIND OUT THE SHOCKING TRUTH.

99% of males < 25 play video games

100.0% of males can take roids

thus, we can conclude that some gamers will be on roids (which your pictures prove)

honestly they should be tested for testosterronas and not only beta blockers and stimulants in competition, because it WILL give unfair reaction times

>Yeah as I said, his tiny ass legs, these legs are nothing!
>t. beginner blinded by anabolic pro's

so you mean to tell me roids can improve my pathetic k/d ratio? Shit tell my where i can buy tren by the gallon.

definitely yes

well, it will make you more confident in your abilities and decrease reaction times

although, honestly there are no modern games where any kind of technical skill is needed anymore; csgo is a joke, just as the original cs was

>testosterone
>reaction

Wrong.

Someone on crack will have a much higher reaction time than someone on testosterone. In fact, Durateston/Decadurabolin and most Testosterone propionate based drugs have as their possible side-effects slower reaction to a plethora of things, since a shitton of blood gets pumped into your muscles and not enough into your head. Actually, that's the only reason people cycle Testosterone-based roids with Hemogenin, a dangerous and unnecessary drug, simply to have 'more blood' and avoid the side-effects.

You're either shitposting or lack knowledge on the subject.

>implying stimulants arent the reason competitive gaming even exists

Lmao fuck off you WADA shill

DELET

lets be honest tho, cs is the only game which has a lot of pros who actually look like they lift.

dota, starcraft and lol are filled with stereotypes (pale skellies or fat)

starcraft has some handsome korean boys though

was mostly referring to highly androgenic stuff like tren and mast..

BUT, anyway, testosterone levels are highly correlated with minimum reaction times ("As expected, lower TS baseline levels were associated with higher mean RT and intraindividual standard deviations. Furthermore, lower TS levels combined with noncontingent feedback resulted in larger numbers of passive avoidance reactions."). This is very well established from studies.

of course BB level mega dosing might very well have the sides you talk about (and edema etc).. but honestly let's say 2x trt dosing , there is no way it will have any such side effects. And i it absolutely WILL put you at an entirely different level compared to some natty chumps in hand-eye visual reaction time tests.

zest is also in good shape

kek i bet you are one of those guys that spend ridiculous amounts of money on a shiny keyboard and still doesn't know how you still has a shitty k/d on csgo lol

kek, m8

I don't play games that require no skill

FPS gaming died when Q3 OSP was abandoned for quake live

theres been no FPS games since then that require any kind of skill or coordination

honestly Q3 was already plebeian tier compared to quake world

even if you are currently the best csgo player in the world; you would have absolutely no chance of even getting one single frag on me in quake world -- even if I gave you 3 years to prepare for the match

same thing goes for quake 2

but not so much for quake 3 (its a lot more newb friendly)

in 1v1 CSGO duel I could be on your level easily within a month

come at me bro

reaction times are overrated though, csgo isnt that fast-paced like quake. its a lot more about muscle memory, decision making and aim

Delet this thread

Nerds gtfo

Fit is a normie board now

>pretending to be this retarded

byun cutest

> getting completely butt devastated online
umad, bro

my point was already proven IRL by fatality

he went from quake (when he could no longer compete, because he sucked) to CS, and within less than a month he was exactly as good as the other top tier pros.

the opposite is impossible, because people who choose to play CS, are no skill news; per definition

But videogames ARE normie tier now, if anything not playing is weird, this is the future you chose

papa

you're bad at trying "trawling"
go back to twitch streams where the rest of you kids belong

> "E Sports"
> "Athletes"

God bless us all what is this world coming to.

Heaton > Zeus > Pasha >>>> Manletzoid

>actually typing this out on a korean basket weaving imageboard

yeah, we got a world with a bunch of autist with zero self-awareness. thanks for noticing

I'm not the one trying to cling to some incredible notion that cs would require skill; it doesn't

>Poker, Chess, Golf, Billiard
Not every sport or athlete has to be very physical in nature. Coordination and mental prowess are also taken into consideration.

I want to put my head between thighs.

>golf and billiards aren't physical
Poker and chess are not sports, they are games. Stop denaturing the english language.

ITT: insecure little bitch boys who can't stand the fact that THEY are too much of a failure to be simultaneously good at video games AND good at being muscular.

Why would you post that if you're trying to troll? Pictures of Trump just make people happy.

golf requires much more athleticism than for example baseball

just because you don't have to run after the ball like some sperg doesn't make it unathletic

why would you put it in the same sentence as chess or billiard.. the fuck?

>people dont realize that getting really swole, natty swole is actually going to catapult many "pro gamers" a tier or two higher because test is linked to cooperation and to reaction speed

It's almost like the grinding mentality transfers to different areas of life

I stated lifting in high school becasue I realized grinding some fake ass nigga in GTA:San Andreas to get buff was way gayer than just getting buff.

Every sport was once a "game". Today these games are displayed on television through sports networks. The competitors travel under sports visas and are considered athletes by their sponsors. The difference between a game and a sport is on a lose continuum and not set by strict definitions. When there's a consensus among international organizations as well as government branches considering something a sport i'd agree with that assessment. Even the Olympic council of Asia has decided to add E-sports as an event to the 2022 Asian games.

thats not true at all

justl ook at that one guy who smokes 4 packs a day and eats a diet of m&ms

thats because committees are a joke and dont represent actual athletes

no real sport is a game. its not a continuum.

a sport is always the best time, lift, performance. World Strongest Man is the ultimate sport but the olympic committee are too big of faggots to include it

>a semantic argument that ignores history and etymology
EVERY FUCKING TIME

>Even the Olympic council of Asia
Wow, Asians not understanding a white tradition. Who would have guessed?