Eat big thread general

I want to put some fucking weight on but I legit don't have good appetite. Help.

And no I'm not gonna "just shove move food in your mouth bro". Getting fucking sick is antithetical to being Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YQEJyjKTH9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LITERALLY just shove more food in your mouth bro. What the fuck do you want us to say? That's how I did it, that's how countless other Veeky Forumsizens did it

Nigger how the fuck don't you have an appetite?

I've heard putting cheese on everything helps.

>having enough money for food that you can stuff your face all day

check your privilege, I can't afford to bulk properly because foods too expensive for me

>Not buying $5 rotisserie chikkinz every fucking day

10 piece nugget meal is like 2 bucks

Yeah no..... not in ontario canada

Try 12-15$

Rice is cheap af nigga wtf

That's about all I eat other than ramen and pasta but I can't afford protein foods

All I do when I get too full to keep eating is stop for 20-30 mins and then start eating again.

A big box of chicken breast is like 30 bucks in Manitoba. Being a poorfag must suck lmao

It does man, I have 30 a week left over after paying rent and bills and all that goes to food obviously

My diet consists of rice, eggs, ramen, potatoes and milk

Where? Alaska?

nigga I got dem chikkinz 2 for 10 holla at ya boy GET BIG

Must be nice living somewhere affordable

Get a part time job where you get a discount on food. Restaurant or grocery store. Why are you stuck in a low income rut? Are you in college or something? Any local food pantries for low income families? Go on dates and bail after eating?

Oh and dumpster diving. Not kidding, this might be a lifesaver for you user.

If your bills include internet maybe you should get rid of it

just slow down when you're eating, when i was still skelly i usually ended up making myself sick only when i tried scarfing down everything quickly to meet macros

Not everyone can be a natural lardass like you, user-kun

I'm currently 110 lbs @ 5'10, so ultra skelly mode, I got really sick last year and my appetite got destroyed because of it, started eating 3k cals on Monday and I just focus on calorie dense foods. e.g. today I had 1000 calories from 150g granola + 300 grams of yoghurt.

I generally drink a pint of milk with every meal as well. I've been hitting 3k easily per day and some days even more.

What's your yoga routine look like you pussy dyel

I work full time 55 hours a week I'm not a college student I'm 29

i've no need to suck myself off so no yoga for me but thanks

C'mon!!!

gotta eat big to get big cmon.

eat atleast 6 meals a day, each of them should be atleast 800-100 calories.

you can hit 6k calories a day easy. Unless you are on gear or still in n00bie gains, care you dont get too fat when bulking hard.

c'mon

>55 hours a week
>$30 left after bills
You're doing something wrong here

Stomach is like a muscle, you gotta work it out, stretch it out. Speed eating competitors stretch their stomachs by drinking ridiculous amount of water.

Make sure you hit your protein goals (let's say, 150g because I bet you're a little skinny bitch. Then, eat what you normally eat in a day to maintain your little bitch weight. Easy enough, right?

Now, the tricky part (jk cause this is easy as fuck): eat a pack of poptarts on top of this.

A pack of poptarts costs like $3, comes to 1600 cals, go down extremely easy, are tasty af, and almost entirely carbs.

Do this and you will gain about 2lbs a week and you won't be as much of a little bitch anymore.

im unironicallly doing gomad myself. not as bad as i expectedd desu

do more intense workout and your body will demand more food

Also, look online for gainer shakes (or check r/gainit's wiki) because they pack a ton of calories and are easy to gulp down

here is the shake I use erry day

>~300ml milk
>2 spoons peanut butter
>40-80g oatmeal
>the largest banana you can get
>1 scoop protein(I use 100% gold whey)

bonus tip: drink a lot of milk

God damn it, that's why bulking is hard. You eat what you're scheduled to eat when it's time to eat it, not just when you're fucking hungry. Eating when you want is how you got to be a tiny fuck. Stick to the plan.

jbc at wendys and mcdouble are both $2 / 500 cal...

Work harder. Weed helps me when I need to ram more calories in me and am not hungry

youtu.be/YQEJyjKTH9g
Shove more food in your mouth consistently for a week or so without giving up and you'll adapt to having more food in you.
If eating 3k Cal of solid food is too much for you just make sure that you're eating at least a pound of meat and I dunno drink a liter or two of chocolate milk a day

I have the same problem user

I feel full and sick eating 2400 kcal a day and i need more like 3100.

6'3" and 87.7 kg (but I took 2 shits today so i bet it went down to 87.5 where i've been hovering for 2 weeks).

To be fair though I went down to 85kg when i was doing cardio and i've gone up 2.5kg since lifting and eating and macro counting so.

I actually had 2 scoops this morning.

>6:30am workout
>manage to blast it out because final set is just 1x5 deadlift
>get to office at 07:45
>100g OATZ, 300 ml full fat milk, whole banana sliced and put into oats, 1 scoop in oats, 1 scoop and 8 fl oz of full fat milk w/ creatine
>cheeky nandos for lunch at 12:00, menu states 72g of protein, allowed myself a plate of peri spiced chips as well; had a cider with my food and a 1 scoop 8fl oz shake
>snacked on an orange
>had another 1 scoop 8 fl oz shake before leaving the office at 16:30
>at this point i've hit my macros and had ~2400kcal
>just have a peanut butter clif bar for a snack when i get home at about 5 because i'm full and don't want to make myself eat more

Quite honestly as well you can buy fucking myprotein peanut butter, 100g gives you:

Energy 2402 kJ/579 kcal
Fat 46 g
of which saturates 8.2 g
of which mono-unsaturates 21 g
of which polyunsaturates 14 g
Carbohydrate 12 g
of which sugars 5.9 g
Fibre 8.5 g
Protein 30 g

In a way you train your appetite, when i started out i could barely eat 2000 calories, now that im 20kg heavier i can eat 3500 if i plan out my meals. The stomatch will stretch and it will get easier. For now just carefully select your foods, avoid high fiber foods that will fill you up or save them for last, make weight gaining shakes with milk, bananas, peanut butter and mass gainer. We're all gonna make it.

lol i imagine some big fat fuck going to the foodbank to eat everything while a poor family waits in line outside

what made me gain weight easy as shit is just incorporating nuts into my diet

plenty of fat and cals

EAT SOME MOTERFUKING OATZ

>im not gonna take your advice

literally the only thing you can do is eat more. eat two suppers thats how i gain weight

t. former mr skeletal

C'MON

>I want to big like the guys who got big by eating a lot
>but i dont want to eat a lot

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

Probably has a big ass car payment like most people. Sad state of affairs. Stay debt free.

/thread/

rice and lentils bitch, potatoes, milk, butter, eggs.

how do i deal with the crushing depression of preparing meals for one every day

no you're just retarded

drink olive oil if you have to

or bleach if you're really this pathetic

>Mcdouble
>2$
What communist shithole do you live in?
Here in freedomland mcdouble is on the dollar menu. 3$ for a bulking FEAST. Although you are better off eating a decent weight gainer than using fast food as a calorie supplement.