Who exactly is The Golden One?

Who exactly is The Golden One?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/BrothersGreenEats
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone of a soon to be extinct ethnicity and culture.

Butthurt nigger detected. Sorry your ancestors were sold, but some of us have pride in our blood.

He is the glorious lion

I think you'll be the sorry ones for bringing them here. How're those birthrates coming along? Oh, still below replacement? That's a shame.

I don't think he was saying that from the perspective of a nigger.

The elf of wisdom
The pale orc
The glorious angel
The lion of the North
The primarch of europa

An alt-right faggot with fetal alcohol syndrome that takes great pride in the history of his dying civilization

How does it feel to genetically limited to copying better people? Your kind can only be this arrogant because faggy fucking cucks giving you gibs and affection like the bastard child you are.

Time to let go of the coattails and become your own man.

Proof that you can be swole and still horribly ugly. He is proof that FACE isn't a meme. He has a good physique but is ugly as all fuck.

t. Nigger

Do so called genetic limitations and "gibs" really matter at the end of the day? I would say not. All that matters is who is left, not how they got there; they'll be the ones writing the history books, after all.

nobody non-downie thought that getting big muscles will change your facial features...

>All that matters is who is left
Somehow I doubt that's going to be the skilless urban parasite classes that have no arable land.

He's right though.

A number of population forecasts begs to differ, but I'm not here to pull you out of your delusional view of the future.

And those population forecasts are primarily made and used to justify progressive racial policies. It's fake nonsense.

The more niggers and sandniggers that go there and act like the savage animals they are will slowly red pill the native population. Whites may become a minority but i can never see them going extinct.

Isn't everyone genetically limited to copying/remixing/supplementing their predecessors or those genetically close to them, though?

The Golden One might not be the smartest or the most articulate guy in the world, but I really like him.
After watching his videos for a while u rly start to appreciate his humour.

You have to take him with a pinch of salt. He is not a Richard Spencer or Jared Taylor. He is simply The Golden One.

You forgot the most important one
>The horse face

I totally agree on there.
At first he was too much, but after a while i've grown to like him a lot (no homo).

>niggers
>writing

"bix nood we wuz kangz den whitey died off n now we starven n shiet"

A rat faced neo nazi sympathizer and white supremacist. Also a hypocrite.

I know you're trolling but there are actually people like this.

So you're saying you're jewish?

That's a secret he'll never tell.
I really like him though.
He has my goal body, especially chest.

No. I don't follow any fan fictions.

He's a joke who tries far too hard not to step on any toes because of his Swedish (cuckold) blood
Also retarded enough to get brainwashed by christcucks

Varg pls go

Since when did he stop being Latsbrah?

look at what happened to the african colonies after whitey left and blacks took over. they weren't capable of maintaining any of the infrastructure: railroads etc fell to ruin, how do you think they will manage with modern technology, microprocessors et c?

truth is, when whitey dies, the browns and blacks will starve to death en masse, they simply cannot sustain a population of todays size.
the chinese will take over, unfortunately for the sub 90-IQ races, they are not going to have the same altruism as the europeans, they will get wiped out.

>He is not a Richard Spencer
You're right about that. He isn't a fat, bitch-made coward with wrinkled khakis and soy tits.

a guy who's trying a bit too hard

Some autist who lifts and spends all day on /pol/

I think he has an inferiority complex because his brother is way more handsome than he will ever be

Latsbrah is only his nickname on misc.

I remember years ago when Spencer used to write genuinely insightful articles on right-wing internet circles. Now he's just a sad meme.

The pale orc?
Elf of optimal testosterone?

the ugly brother

The story of the golden one?

His story much like other "Iron pill" fags would be more like
>Be an ugly reject
>Get stronk in hopes of finding love
>People still avoid you because you look like a goblin
>Occasionally see hot girls getting together with foreigners
>IT'S BECAUSE OF IMMIGRATION THAT PEOPLE DON'T LIKE ME
>Start spouting off mindless bullshit
>More goblin followers join your horde
>Still lonely
>Keep lifting till someone loves you
>But they won't because you possess a face a blind mother would light on fire
But that comes off as less impressive in comic form

But you forgot the most important questin. Is he natty?

m8 he had a gf until a couple of months ago so all this projection is entirely meaningless.

Jewish african american muslim feminist beta manlet spotted.

agreed. his brother is handsome af

>Be an ugly reject
It's usually not even that bad. They're just spegs who can't talk to women and want physique to be a stand in for conversation.

Yes user, the only reason anyone would aspire to be better than themselves is that they're a pussy faggot. Great insight.

His brother shares the same value system and political beliefs though

These are epic!
FVAAARRK!

>all this projection
Yes Goyim, the only reason someone would want to fight back is that they're a loser.

Oh fuck yes, the butthurt is palpable.
It's like shooting tumblr fatties in a barrel when it comes to triggering you

>I was only pretending to be retarded

He isnt even ugly. If He just got a normal haircut, and grew some facial hair he would look way better. Also, most women have a fetish for "ugly" guys, because ugly guys are more masculine and robust. He isnt ugly because he still has masculine facial features like a good jaw and strong nose.

Who /truefriend/ here?

>say something dumb
>people call you dumb
>TRIGGERED xD
Epic. You are truly the ruse master.

The Chinese are the greatest thing white people created.

Count me in valiant brother

I wasn't pretending fuck all, I was being completely honest.
Nothing arouses asspain more than being told the truth as you can see from the responses

Nah, that's dogs.

His brother has the dignity to keep it to himself for the most part. He's not a raging LARPing autist.

>His brother has the dignity to keep it to himself for the most part
Are you retarded? He's a fucking male model. He does the opposite of keeping to himself.

he keeps his beliefs to himself you retard

You keep on this whole
>ruse
narrative but I said the exact opposite.
Fuck you're dense, no wonder you like the goblin one so much.

No, just people who design a considerable portion of their world view around scapegoating are generally pussy faggots.
Especially if the narrative involves some form of "(((THEY))) are bad, mkay. Therefore I am good".
You know. Rather than taking control over your life, fixing problems and getting shit done.
If your self-worth and agency is considerably (and deliberately) tied to the worth and boundaries of others, then yes. You are a pussyfaggot.

Right, because you stated that it is so, it is so. Fuck arguments I suppose.
I guess there's no point in debating you, since you're clearly either a nigger or way too subverted to be reachable.

>(you)s make your argument valid

Hes not that ugly, he just has an odd forehead and fetal alcohol syndrome eyes.

Please give me a single convincing argument for why not wanting your native population displaced by uneducated 3rd worlders with a culture incompatible with your own is wrong.

>since you're clearly either a nigger
I love how this is always the way you guys go.
>HURR DURR THEY DON'T AGREE WITH ME THEY MUST BE NIGGER
The levels of blithering stupidity provide no end of entertainment

The number of responses is irrelevant, the content of them is the only important factor.

and the FAS piggy nose

As opposed to your brilliant argument of
>U DON'T AGREE WITH ME U MUST BE UGLY VIRGIN

He just gave you some.
Like that was a very concise reason why your bullshit is unimportant and you want him to bullet-point it for you?

I didn't say you were definitely a nigger. But why else would you want good white nations destroyed by millions of retarded immigrants with openly hostile, inferior cultures?
You're either a nigger (used in a casual general way, not strictly Subsaharan-African) or a massive fucking cuck.

I didn't read that whole thing, but I take solace that whatever faggot made that will definitely die poor.

>he
No, you didn't say shit worth reading.

That's more of a common theme you'll notice from you permavirgins infecting other boards.

I didnt even notice that lol. If you cover up his nose hes a solid 7 out of 10. The plastic surgery for that is so easy I would probably go for it if I was really self concious.

Brah, you have nothing better to do on a Friday night but shitpost on Veeky Forums. Don't pretend to be better than anyone.

DELET

Do a genetic ethnicity test. (Surprise: You're a fucking mutt. Everyone is. Yes, even your grorious nippon, you weeb.) Or just study history. Like, actually study it. Don't just get your nationalist/leftist digest.

Also that isn't what is happening. What is happening is that there are people in need and a minority of nuts/leeches who want a part of the cake, just like it has always been. So your major concern should be to a) strengthen the foundations of your culture (which has no concern for ethnicity or religion, but only behavior), b) improving (the implementation of) existing laws to sift out the undesirables and c) be more concerned about the consequences of international politics.
By every objective metric we are doing fine better than ever. It's just that people with political agendas want to skew the picture to get their way. Ignore "Willkommenskultur" and ignore reactionary "muh Breitbart-subsidiary facebook post" cunts.
All we have to do is stand strong and enforce the law as it is intended. There aren't the first migration waves and they won't be the last. Just read up on Europa's history. Cunts like you have always been bitching around like it's the end of the world, leftists have tried to use this chance to be the good guys but in the end it all worked out by not being a pussyfaggot who gets swayed by every fucking bad news and stands fast to the building blocks of his society.

Can you imagine having a brother that looks like this? Can you imagine growing up having to fucking compete with this?

>Can you imagine having a brother that looks like this? Can you imagine growing up having to fucking compete with this?
Yes, because I am also the autistic /pol/ brother of a male model, although he's a christfag and I'm more of a classicist. Luckily, my face is not nearly as bad as latsbrahs, but conversely, my body is shit.

seriously the guy is aesthetic as fuck while his brother looks like a downy laundry boy

Shit is real like this one
youtube.com/user/BrothersGreenEats

The dward faggot even on the logo trying too hard. He smokes weed on camera, jumping, making noises\faces, goofy dancings. And taller one just looks sharp and have a good man voice.

In reality dwarf is just a missed sperm shot - stuck in 14y\o body potato face alcoholic look and child tiny voice. Compensating with "funny party guy" only making it worse.

I hate both faggots but the small one just not even a human being in my eyes.

Me, though I keep my chinese cartoon masturbation a secret.

dat there fetus alcohol syndrome