I can currently do about 35 pushups. Is it possible to up this number to 75 by this time next year?

I can currently do about 35 pushups. Is it possible to up this number to 75 by this time next year?

By this time next year you can do 100, easily. Just do it

I asked 75 because that gives max points in the military academy physical test

I increase by 5 biweekly and have since early March. I started at 25 and I am currently at 50.

You could probably do it in 2 or 3 weeks to be honest

Pffft ahahaha
After a whole year of honest practicing? I'd be surprised if you couldn't do 200.

I just did 50 the other day, and I NEVER do them.

I do bench, presses etc though, from 5-10 reps per set

This. In a year you should be reaching around 750 pushups easy

750 is weak.

I could only do 5 pushups and in a year I reached up to 1000

going from 1 to 10 is the hardest. going from 35 to 100 is easy as fuck, just do lots of sets of 25-30 throughout the day.

I went from 0.035 kilopushup to 36000000 micropushups in a year, its fucking easy dude

I am small, bench 3 plates and can't do more than 54 pushups without cheating or taking breaks.

lol. dude. go do 75 right now. you might have to remove your head from your pussy first.

Your pushup capacity increases at supersonic speed after a certain amount of time.

This.

1 to 10 is the hard part. Once you're comfortably able to do 1 to 10 you'll be at 50+ in no time so long as you do sets as much as possible.

Of course, I believe in you user

75 is easy as fuck to get. And don't go to USAFA.

>Not starting your workouts with 1000 pushups for warmup

Bump

Easiest way is to do 100 push-ups. Do as many as you can for the first set, then keep doing sets until you reach 100 or total muscle failure. Take a day off, repeat. Make sure to time your test date and off day so you're ready to go fully.

Back when I was in the military, I made it to 120 using this method. PT stud...

If you can do 35 now, then it will only take you a month or so at the absolute most to reach 75. What I did to get better at push ups was to do 25 every time I left a certain few rooms in my house, then bumped it up to 30 and so on, and I ended up doing hundreds and hundreds every day. It's surprisingly easy to get good at push ups.

Roll, OP you're doing this one as well.

if you arent a fat fuck 3 weeks max

I am done school for the semester and there is no affordable gym near me. Im so afraid of losing everything I worked hard for what should I do?

Get a trade, and some motivation.

Also fuck gyms.

rolling 3 digits board 2 digits push ups

How do i incorporate pushups into my full body routine 3x a week so i dont fuck up/weaken my muscles for my big lifts?

By doing them afterwards you dumb cunt.

But how when i can barely walk without fainting after my workouts.

Make sure you do them correctly, op. Heading bobbing or pelvic wiggling does not count