How do you cope with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

lookism.net/Thread-NO-GOODLOOKING-GUYS-EVER-POSTED-HERE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im not a manlet

be more aesthetic

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHUT THE FUCK UP I WILL REACH THE DREAM

would you believe me if id say i dont want to look like this?

I'm feeling pretty good about not having a face like that. Fucking mirin body aesthetics though.

geoff is 5'9 confirmed

Jeff does literally everything Zyzz did, it's so weird

I have a personality.

There's a point where you become too muscular. Good for him for achieving that body, but I'd rather not look like that

I've noticed this as well. The majority of fitness guys on YouTube have the same bland personality. They are cookie cutters of each other. Why is this?

why does he suck his cheeks in? he doesn't have to do that. looks like body dysmorphia

Niggas face lookin like a skeleton

Seen seagulls more aesthetic than this fool

Lmao why the fuck does this guy still claim to be 6'0? He looks 5'9 at most, all of this bullshitting just makes him look like an insecure bitch.

ur all jelly

Diminishing returns, he looks fantastic and all but there's just not enough need/benefit to get to that stage; unless you intend to make money from it like he does

Lmao just proves my point, the only women he towers over are the womanlets, he's only got a couple of inches on the regular chicks. Jeff is an averagelet confirmed.

I'm fine with it

Jeff pls

>shit face
>steroid monster
I bet all he can do it move heavy pieces of metal around

He doesn't though, I'm about at 8% bodyfat and I have the as much cheek hollowness as him

Holy shit at this coping, stand next to this guy and he mogs you into oblivion.

Literally every single female on this earth would choose Jeff over you

>coping
>mogs

go back to lookism you fucking incel faggot

Awesome aesthetics, too bad he cant reach the top shelf of a cabinet without the help of a step stool

by being 6 inches taller than goff

I believe u senpai, there are more aesthetic people out there, jeff looks a bit odd

>ripped guys cant have personalities
>who is arnold shwarzenigger

>

You don't even know how I look, not that it matters, someone who unironically uses lookism lingo is an incel, I'm not coping, this dude clearly has a great body, and has had a great body his entire life. I'm just calling out his blatant bullshit.

Most people on lookism aren't actually incels.

Only a handful of people on there are incel.

Even pic related, who is the ugliest person on that forum has a FwB.

lookism.net/Thread-NO-GOODLOOKING-GUYS-EVER-POSTED-HERE

>I will never look that aesthetic
Speak for yourself

Au contraire.

I'm an accounting student. Only 22. Gonna get my CPA by 25. Work for a year. Pay off my debt then go on a roid cycle. At 145 gonna bulk to 180 then blast and cruise. Face is 6/10 so might not work but I have a real shot at it.

WE

WUZ

WUZZ

KANGZ

Your insertions probably aren't that good
Don't get your hopes high

>YouTube fitness personality = Arnold Schwarzenegger
>being this stupid

>Things might not work out so why even try?

Defeatist attitude man

>implying working at one of the Big 4 won't crush your soul

I fucking loved this costume.

N SHIEEEEET

>Every Currycel ever in grade 12
>Parents force Currycel to get into finance, medicine, or engineering
>Every other job doesn't exist and is for dumb people

Maybe in the next life I can be Chad.

Old fag here. Once you put in the work you stop hating on people who achieve success.

I in no way want to hit his physical level as I have a lot more to achieve outaide the gym and social games.

Just focus on admiting where you are and where you would like to go. If you rely on the approval of other people for your own wellbeing, you will never be free. Just like if you spew Veeky Forums memes like manlet and the like. You too are limiting yourself by coming up with excuses, or for going out of your way to lessen your competition in life instead of working harder to achieve your goals.

>Do what you want but never be satisfied, that way you can learn more.
And ultimately do more.

Be just over six foot, 8/10 face, otter mode, friendly and sociable.

That's how.

>tfw to intelligent to be envious of Joff

Have you ever watched a Jeff Seid video? Fucking moron.

How to go greek god mode?