Have any of you guys ever turned a fat girl into a fit girl?

Have any of you guys ever turned a fat girl into a fit girl?

Tell me about your experience

No.

To turn a fat girl into a fit girl you're gonna have to call her fat at some point.

>Have any of you guys ever turned a fat girl into a fit girl?
Nope, I tried and failed.

She went to the gym for a single day and never again.

Yeah, I broke up with her

I was in much better shape to start comparably and once she transformed from fat to mediocre she cheated on me and dumped me because she figured she could do better with her new body and confidence

My gf started gaining weight, so I told her she was getting fat and she started losing weight quick

A fat girl had a crush on me and tried getting me to help her lose weight because she thought that would make me like her more. I thought she was genuinely trying to improve herself so I told her everything she needed to know and she assured me she understood everything and told me how easy it all was now that someone had just taken the time to explain it all to her. Fast forward over a year and she looks exactly the same, maybe fatter but I broke contact a long time ago so it's hard to tell. Only reason I know she's still a lardass is because she sends me snapchats of her fat tits every few months hoping that will get me to finally respond lol.

Moral of the story is: even with the motivation of spending time with someone they're obsessed with, a fat chick will still not bother to stop cramming food down their throat long enough to lose weight even if they're spoon-fed all the knowledge they need to do it.

did you motorboat tho

So?

I was a fatbitch and somehow got iin a relationship with an teacher of a TKD dojo. He was a teacher but also got to train on my class. Long story short I didn't lose weight bc we both ate like beast. That was ten years ago, and I just got my shit together three years ago. No longer a fat beast, but still far from my goal.
He's still chiseled like a god, but modest so I dont have fucking pictures of his body.
>pic related looks like him

Tldr: Fat people only change for themselves, even in long term relationships.

Someone post the picture where she leaves him once she got skinny

>I was in much better shape to start comparably and once she transformed from fat to mediocre she cheated on me and dumped me because she figured she could do better with her new body and confidence
Sounds like you dodged quite a big bullet right there mate.

Can you imagine how awfull it would be if you married her before that?

>Tldr: Fat people only change for themselves, even in long term relationships.
No, the moral of the story is: Don't date fat chicks believing they can change.

Underrated

you most likely won't get any success stories because fat girls, at their core, are terrible people

if they lost the weight they would get bloated egos and turn into generic thots at the drop of a sandwich

if they're always fat then that means they can't even respect themselves enough to properly take care of their own body, or have the discipline to exercise as often as they can

trust this user when i say that some fat girls would be terrible people if they could get away with it

>dating fat women

Well, that too dude but we're still together...
Fat chicks that get fit are rare.

>Well, that too dude but we're still together...
Would you still be togheter if he kept bugging you to lose weight?

The biggest mistake someone could do when starting a relationship is believing they can change their partner, it simply does not work that way. This is why so many relationships fail in which the woman dates a guy belieing they could "fix" him.

I bet the reason you are still togheter is because he does not try to change you and accepts you the way you are.

Nah, we are a good match. He bugs me constantly and I appreciate it, he can see the flaws I can't. Hes not an enabler. We started like fuck buddies tho. And i was a good proportioned fatty that happened to love training and ate too much.
But I didn't got to normal bmi until three years ago bc I love food too much and we split the food in half but this guy is 6'4" and I'm 5'5"

Well, you sure does not look fat in the picture, then again you did say you only lost it recently.

lol at the warping around hip area.

kek even I didn't notice it, but I was pretty ashamed to be a leglet I guess. Even as a tkd girl I had pretty small calves too.

I was skinnyfat went from that to just slim with an ass/thighs for my skelly bf

Faggot. You should have smashed them made her a pet project, promising her the dick.

You fucking idiot.

>tfw aesthetic guy with thicc wide hipped chubby gf

Euphoric.

Dubs speak the truth!

>not turnig your fit gf into a thicc bbw
Plens

My girl is fat and I've been making her lose weight but the only thing I'm worried about is loose skin. Anyone know if I can do anything directly to counter this? She's 25 years old.

Same feel my dude.

Mind if I ask what your girls stats are? Also people expecting you to justify why you're with a fat girl all the time is exhausting. If I was fat they wouldn't care.

Shit I forget her height but she's roughly 200 pounds and maybe 5'6 or 5'7?

She's started working it off though and there's progress but still, the skin issue is a worry.

I am dealing with loose skin from weight loss now. I try to do exercises to tone it but I was told that loose skin will tighten up on its own over time

Good luck to you and good job losing the weight. You've already accomplished more than most people so don't feel too bad about it

Oh yeah man my girl is like 5 foot and 220 so that's why I'm worried about loose skin. I'm making her lose the weight fine so that's not big issue

I'm only getting her down so much though I want that shortstack goodness

Exactly but I hope it doesn't all look weird. I've see pic of how she looked years ago and she was a total qt (which she still is, but I guess a little beyond thiccc). Either way I'm happy that she's aware of things and is working towards being healthier, since even her doctor said it's a good idea to fitten up.

Good luck to the both of you

Thanks. I got tired of being a chunky unhealthy bitch so I've been working hard to change it. Feels good

I hope so too. There are sometimes lapses and I hate to keep bringing it up since I don't want to see obsessive or shallow about her weight and overall health.

I've found that the exercise is easy but the communication to get there is the real struggle.

That's something I struggled with too. Fitness is a big part of my life and I want a partner who feels the same way. Which she expressed she wants to but there are lapses. But I do the same shit. It's hard to eat healthy when you love a meatball sandwich covered in cheese. That's only one of my cravings

Damn I know that feel. My craving is donuts and it's become one of hers now too. I'm trying to cut back for both of us but it can be hard.

I just hate bringing up the "hey we should do some workouts today" all the time.

That's funny because her craving is usually donuts and I always end up eating some too and have to run for an hour the next day because of it. When it's time for a workout I usually just say something like "It's workout time let's go" but that doesn't always work anyways

calling a girl fat is a one way ticket to her never talking to you again

I'll still try it out anyway. At least I've cut back portions so that's a good start right?

>Have any of you guys ever turned a fat girl into a fit girl?

>start dating gf
>she's 5'11 250 pounds
>extremely voluptuous girl, big firm DDs, 46 inch hips, huge ass
>she starts wanting to get in shape by herself, sees it as a next step after graduating college right
>starts using ellipticals, starts caring about her diet, immediately stops all soda and sugar drinks and never goes back
>gradually cares more and more about her diet and exercise
>i teach her more and more complex exercises, we work on diet together, cook new foods all the time, try to be healthy as a team
>today: 161lb

You will NEVER turn a fat girl into a fit girl. If you can meet a fat girl who turns into a fit girl, though, you will realize that you have a gem.

If you mean turn a fat gf into a fit gf, then that is impossible. She'll leave you once she gets fit.

can confirm not true. have a great relationship 7 years in. Now i'm the fatter one and she's helping me lose weight

My friend called his wife fat and she went on a diet immediately. She's still fat but it helped.