twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm going to lie in bed and read

It's still the afternoon

no. im going out with my """friends"""
not much better than being alone

Gf left me tonight to eat a horse

do you have a comfortable reading position in bed user? asking for a friend

Yeah but for how long?

Was hitting the heavy bag and this gym personell woman with tats walks over to ask me not to hit the heavy bag w/ bare knuckles

>it's okay i hit the wall all the time at home

K

I thought people go out on Saturdays.

I have an exam to revise for....

like a cupple of hours
plenty of time to plan a fuck around trip with the bros

>bros

>alone
but I have my weights right here

>he didnt just come back from gym after deadlift pr

stay fucking weak dyel

I just sit against the headboard with a pillow supporting my back. I also make some Sleepytime tea, that helps me wind down after a long day at work.

idk if I should watch pirates of the carribean with some pals or work on my youtube channel

what's your channel about?

Mfw i can deadlift 315 for an hour but still no back, just two shoulder blades and spine

rows

There's an anime con in my home town for the weekend.
I'll be having a whole years worth of interaction for the next four days.

>tfw wagecuck night shift in few hours

Oh well, it's not like I have friends to go out with anyway

well the thing is i do hang out at cafes maybe few times a week and go out a lot but other than that ever since the school ended the guys i knew at school and hobbies sorta disappeared and moved on with their life so its like they´re dead now

How do i get myself back into the social circles in adult age? I´ve had friends like maybe over 20 times before so i know i can do it again but then again i´m just sorta more interested in girls now so should i just go for the pussy or is hanging out with bros still acceptable in adult age.

I miss gaming with guys and just talking shit about whatever and going out to nightclubs together. Then again there´s something really nice and peaceful about alonetime that you just don´t get with dudebros.

friday night alone but got a pub crawl tomorrow so i win in the end

really shitty gaming content but im hoping my personality will allow people to give me a chance.

I know about that, but here night life is so boring I'm not missing anything

I recognize that smug anime grill!

>pub crawl

South London?

I'm still thinking about going out with mine but I am depressed as fuck and would rather just fucking sleep.

they give you no chance in hell

Shitty gaming content is my preference. Link channel bud.

the ultimate in smugness. nice trips
nope. up in the north west. nice quads

Never too old to hang with bros. Me and my coworkers have been really close since our last deployment and we hang out every saturday just about. 6 of us ages 21-28

delet this

didn't even know it was friday

Not only is it a friday night alone, but it also is my birthday

Might seem really sad or whatever to most here but birthdays are just normal days for me, haven't celebrated my birthdays since I was 12

a friend had a bunch of milfs visiting him (girl trip) but i cant go out and get drunk with them because i already promised my other friend i'd hang out with him and he'd be real sad.

No, came home to work some more on my Master's thesis after a quick glass of wine with some friends.

youtube.com/channel/UCaPgKB9qRE-AExSaANzuVkw

well here. my content is trash but at least it makes me happy

that sucks...
i don't know who you are, but happy birthday man

Thanks I guess but like I said, birthdays and similar things don't matter much to me

still had a really nice day, went mountaineering

sounds like fun, job groups tend to be sorta close if its a good company anyway so i kinda see how you guys went there
IMO gym´s sorta super important when it comes to extra hobbies like the social stuff coz it´ll keep you in shape and when you feel good about yourself its just more comfortable to hang out with people
take vitamins, hydrate & go

that just makes it seem even more sad. Stop being a sad cunt and start meeting people

Happy birthday dude for whatever its worth

Im alone because i got dumped a month ago and been pretty down since i dont have any real life friends. Trying to figure out what i want to do with my life.

thats the same with me, its usually my friends and family that make a big deal about it but I really just want to get drunk

Happy birthday, here's a custom (you) reaction someone made in response to one of my posts.
It's my most prized possession

Its not like I don't know people or don't meet with them, I just never invite people for my birthday

Get an original icon

I don't even want to get drunk on birthdays, just do something fun that I don't do very often

Drinking alone is boring as fuck

Going to a friend's bday party tonight, then later go back to the gf's to watch some netflix. No chill tho as she's on her period.

thanks, and yeah getting dumped while not having proper friends is even worse because you don't have anyone to talk to about that stuff

Its similar for me, I have a few people I met abroad who I can talk to about feels, but noone who lives close to me

sucks sometimes

Gonna celebrate my brother's birthday tonight by cooking some protons and drinking beer.

Then I'll go back to feeling lonely

I'm struggling with suicide-inciting depression rn

>mother's dying from terminal illness
>have to leave uni city full of friends
>also leaving gf and uni gym designed for athletes with good gym etiquette (dropping weights is fine, power racks, b/weight area, it's a dream compared to shitty chain gyms)
>only gym I have access to is The Gym
>people don't rerack weights, people squat with pussy pads in the smith machine
>everyone who is not a DYEL is on visible roids
>have to endure this for summertime
>back in shitty hometown full of criminals, shit weather, shit work that I'm gonna have to grind through this summer
>had to haul shit on day of travel, moving stuff into storage and getting on plane back
>brother has also become an alcholic due to grief
>if mom dies I'm gonna end up homeless and familyless (extended family are a shit)

Reading books and watching films rn trying as best as I can to fight off horrible despair. I hope she doesn't die but even if she doesn't, financial difficulties are gonna start coming in come August.

who needs to go out more than 3 times a month?

not me

Goddamn that makes me sad, I don't even want to imagine my parents dying

Stay strong brother, you'll recover from it

It's okay user.
You just have to make it through the summer.
I believe in you.
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT
Sorry about your mom though :/

Im gonna help a friend flush his car's cooling system.
Then my cousins are visiting and I have to take them out somewhere in DC

tyrannicon?

i'm playing drums for one band and guitar for another.

my gf and a few of her friends are coming along.

i'm really not looking forward to any of it, and would rather just smoke weed, eat pizza hut, and watch critical role.

it is not saturday, tho

I feel like Valjean in the Bastille. The light at the end of the tunnel is that gf and friends were helping me move stuff and that my mother is genuinely happy to have me around even if I'm not doing much. Hopefully it'll be enough to carry her through, although my brother going on more and more benders and getting himself into reckless situations (got his left tendon lacerated a few weeks ago in a brawl) doesn't help her either.

Hopefully things will work out but even her surviving will bring challenges. She currently rents a flat and we're a poor family. I'm the 1st person to go to University in my entire family. I used to lift to get stronger than my brother now I lift just to destress.

Was not alone. Played at festival with band, now alone on train back to home. As artist I got free food for a weekend, but have finals next week. Now I'm thinking about the solos in I messed up and imagining I will be kicked out of band in the future. Fuk

Always go man, you'll feel better even if you leave early.

fuck around trips are the best

You'll make it. I really hope your mother will make it through, the life of someone you love is worth more than all the money in the world.

English isn't my mother tongue but I hope you got what I mean.

I wish you all the best

Went through a bad break up two weeeks ago

Gonna get drunk tonight and listen to the soundtrack of the movie Philadelphia and then sob

I have to write a paper due sunday

It's now 11pm and I haven't started yet

Happy birthday user

actually my birthday is already over, german time..

thank you anyways

wat festival

Hey, good idea.

Good night /fitlit/ I'm going to read a book too.

over 300 into my overdraft

Was trying not to go into it this month

will have less than £400 after bills for next month

>tfw just finished the only book I didnt have to force myself to pick up in a long time.

Showering, sitting at my desk and reading after a good lifting session is the patrician hermit night

30 years old and going to the gym at 7am tomorrow so I'll be in bed by 9pm.

This is true and i do this any time I have time

My girlfriend broke up with me 2 weeks ago, I dont even want to get out of bed.

Well I'm with my brother so I'm not alone who cares anyway

Nah, Ima do some vidya with my older bro/friends

>be me
>meet grill from the past who ignored me
>now fit, all over me
>go to her place 2nd date
>fugg
>shes more chubby then I thought but she has a beautiful face and I don't mind being rejected in the past
>tells me she fucked 13 dudes before me
>tells me she has a kid
>o..ok
>after few more meet ups she wants to be official
> feel like a cuck (thanks fit)
>we were supposed to meet up tomorrow but she canceled plans because she is "sick"
>tell her I can take care of her
>leaves me in read the whole day

yeah ok, typing that out made me feel even more like a cuck... I broke a dryspell of almost 1 year with her and everything feels so good with her, it feels like I know her a long time, we laugh together like old friends and stuff...

jdimsa

Well it's gonna be that way for the rest of my life, might as well not make a big deal out of it.
>tfw 32 wizard
at least those fireballs keep you warm on cold nights, right?

I rarely actually post.
Be with your mother, it's the most important thing right now, far more important than anything else you mentioned - yes, even the gym and gains. Your mother needs you, and these might be her last days, spend them with her, your friends, education and work can and will wait.

I would give up all my gains just to see my mother again. I never got to say goodbye. You have that chance, lad.

christ at that point just get a hooker

have some dignity user

yup, but my girlfriend normally works friday nights. gives me a chance to play some video games in peace

you have to kill her

no

user you're better than this, don't be a meme.

The brief period of happiness you felt with this women will go away quickly.

Find a younger and smarter gal, hopefully cleaner and without a kid.

Most importantly find somebody worthy of your caring heart.

Going to the club to hear some dank trance and hardstyle and hang with some dumbass Kandi kids. Gonna be a blast.

I've been talking to this girl a lot recently.

She's made it very clear she just wants to be friends and I'm cool with that, she actually is a pretty good friend.

She just a plain girl though, she gets drunk on the weekends and is very short sighted. I know we wouldn't be good together.

I don't know why I want her attention so bad but I do, I like seeing her smile talking to her.
I want to work out with her and help her accomplish things. I just know she doesn't think about me that much nor will put in that level of care.

But I can't expect her too, it is just a friendship, I just don't know why I feel so bad.

I'm just bitching in general because it makes me feel like shit. Uni doesn't get back in for a few months so I can't find a girl that would appreciate me/date me. What do?

Also I'm gonna play Mario kart 8 with my friends all night in 30 minutes

I just moved to Charlotte for my new job and I don't know anyone. Well, beyond people at work, but they are all older people with families and the like.

It's a bit lonely, especially on the weekends

I had a party in one hour, it's 8:55 where i live. Any advices?

>tfw was a popular guy up to 8th grade
>realize 8th grade is when boys start going after girls
>elliot Rodger was right when he said girls decide who's happy and who's not
>realize girls are the problem and dedicate my life to lifting and getting physical gains
>might turn myself gay
>go on gay bumble and tinder and I'm a top shelf gay
>5'9 skinny twink with a 7.7 inch cock
>my life has been a downward spiral since 8th grade and now I have bipolar disorder/schizoaffective

It's better than being alone if the guy is good looking.

You don't want to be friends with her, you want to be with her

Don't be friends with her as a consolation that will just fuck with your head

If you're confident enough be like hey, I like you but I don't think we can be friends because I don't see you like that

Otherwise just ghost her and move on

GL mate

>so I can't find a girl that would appreciate me/date me

Why the fuck not?

I'm actually about to go to my first and last high school party.
>tfw you're the most ripped guy there
Despite this I'm still khv. Can any brehs give me some tips?

Maybe she was feeling so ill that she couldn't respond to you

Don't dance if you can't dance. It's shit test to see if you're good in bed. Don't dance and you'll seem mysterious.

how do you make friends if you spent your HS and college years keeping inside the same bubble of friends that is starting to burst. Like shit, if these guys decided to move or leave, I would be left with no one. And we're not even that great of friends to begin with.