What's the best shoulder exercise to get boulder shoulders as a natty Veeky Forums?

What's the best shoulder exercise to get boulder shoulders as a natty Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

acefitness.org/acefit/expert-insight-article/47/5001/dynamite-delts-ace-research-identifies-top
youtube.com/watch?v=jm4dKveKDJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do lightweight, high volume lateral raises 2-3 times a week. Do strict overhead press. Do rear felt fly's and/or facepulls.

I didn't see progress till I started doing these exercises at least twice a week. Lightweight and burnout if ur feeling it. Focus on form.

I do facepull and rear delt flys on my back days

10x20 lat raises twice a week.

Only heavy weight lateral raises.

Nice breh

You look like a fucking joke.

I said natty shoulders

>"here's your ticket, Sir, enjoy your stay in Snapcity, USA!"

you do 400 lay raises a week?

He said 10 sets of 20 you idiot that's 200 lat raises

I guess. 10x20 is probably the upper limit of what I do, sometimes it'll be 5x20 if I'm rushed or not feeling the workout. I rarely go heavier than 15lbs tho and only rest 30s, so the first few sets are easy and just to get pump while the last few are torture.

lateral raises but front raises add some size

That works

I do 5x12 lateral raises with 12kg
After those

Dropsets 3x10 10kg 3x10 6kg

Focus on contraction

lateral raises are stupid.
benching, ohp and rows will work your shoulders.
i never do lateral raises and my shoulders pop.

i can upload a picture in this thread in a few.

Whatever works for you, but OHP and bench hit front delts and Rows hit rear delts - Lat raises are good for lateral delts.

If you're natty Mirin, if /fraud/ kys

and he does them twıce a week you drooling brainlet 200x2=400

I do A/B days, my shoulder days are on my chest days along with my incline bench, dumbell press, and butterfly

I start with seated shoulder press, move to lat raise and upright row 3 sets 10-8-6 pyramid

this good?

>getting trolled this hard

>n-no i trold u!!!
Yeah nice one

OHP, lateral raises, bent over lateral raises, and rows. Minimum twice a week, going heavy at least once a week.

t.captain assblast

When you do lateral raises please dont do them like OPs pic. The way to do them without impinging your shoulders is to slightly bend forward at the waist, with thumbs facing slightly up. You can go past parrallel if you want, even up to the top. Do what feels good, but having that forward lean will hit the lateral delts better and also put your shoulders in a safer movement.

I only do 3x15-20 2 times a week. Is that not enough? i Superset it with 5x8-12 face pull

Natty.

i have a theory that yeah , you can have huge delts with heavy weigth lateral raises IF when you were a begginer you did a good slow progression , adding weigth slowly to the exercise , of course while lifting with lots of reps and low weigths at the beggining

woah

Rows are better for rear delts tbqhwyf

When does that new crash bandicoot game come out

Wtf is with your proportions??

>medial deltoild
>reverse flys

nigga what?

Source? Would love to read this.

I can't find it, i'm an idiot for not saving the study. But here's a different one either.
acefitness.org/acefit/expert-insight-article/47/5001/dynamite-delts-ace-research-identifies-top

Never seen a guy with small waist and big muscle mass?

All you need to know here, without fucking up your shoulders by the time your 40

youtube.com/watch?v=LRVFXFpIHDE

also
>heavy lateral raises
>OHP with shit form
Enjoy fucked shoulders

How much do the posterior delts activate during rows? can you target the posterior Monday and then do rows Tuesday?

Would my bench press 1RM drop significantly if I replaced it with OHP and weighgted dips, and bench only occasionally?

Faggot

Nice lips

I like to start with heavy cheat reps with the 20kgs (8-10 reps), then drop set but with strick form with either the 8s or 10s (12-15reps) for 4 sets

Thanks. My girlfriend likes them too.

you mean 25*

Op asked: as a natty

Are upright rows any good?

youtube.com/watch?v=jm4dKveKDJ0

Whatever you do dont forget to do rotator cuff exercises with a theraband or you'll fuck up the balance in your shoulder joint. People who do just one or two exercises on their shoulders are asking for injury.

What are some good shoulder accessories? My program has a ton of OHP/weighted dips, but those only seem to hit my front delts. The rest of my shoulder is lacking.

>Jeff Cavalier marker
>Jeff Cavalier marker
>Jeff Cavalier
>Jeff Cavalier
>Jeff Cavalier

moderate to high activation when elbows are respectively tucked or flared.

it shouldn't drop.
be careful not to injure your sternum or shoulders with weighted dips.

they put a lot of strain on the shoulders if done traditionally.
if you use cables and don't set it all the way down at the floor, it should be better.
good exercise for traps and lateral delts.

OHP is mainly front delt, dips are mainly chest and triceps.
Lateral raises while leaning forward a bit are good.
Facepull/upright row hybrid is good for lateral/rear delts. Try setting the cable at different heights.
Any type of rear delt row is great for rear delts.
Any type of row is good for rear delts if you don't tuck elbows too much.

I've been doing stronglifts for a little over hole and my quads have got bigger, probably because I do squats every workout. Can I do Ohp every workout and get the same kind of results with my shoulders?

You look so dumb

Alternate between OHP and bench. These grow the front portion of the shoulder.

Do lat raises on every lifting day, at the very least sets of 8, some think higher amounts like sets of 15 are better. This will build the side portion of your shoulders which is most important for making your shoulders look visually larger

And you should already be doing rows and pull-ups. These will grow the back portion of the shoulder.

solid advice. i fucked up a rotator cuff and went to a physical therapist and he freaked the fuck out when i told him how i do lateral raises. he told me the same thing. he said doing them palms down just grinds away at your shit and impinges stuff. so i modified the way i did it, i still get results and my shoulder recovered nicely.