How many monster shilling threads do we need a day before mods starts banning this faggot

how many monster shilling threads do we need a day before mods starts banning this faggot
>makes dumb post every 1 hour so his thread doesn't archive
>spams pics he spent hours photoshopping
its enough we have to tolerate r9k virgins, but this nigger is something else

i agree. this shit is ridiculous.

Why didnt you apply for janitor and range ban his ass?

Sips threads are fine, r9k level feels and other unrelated threads are the problem.

Janitors can't ban you stupid fucking pavement ape.

Than why the fuck do we need them?

its actually just the same posts in every thread. its kinda sad

Janitors can delete threads and posts. They just can't ban mother fuckers, only mods have that power.

We need them because chinkmoot wants to keep mods at an absolute minimum to prevent abuse of power.

holy shit, thats a nice ass
is that yours?
your kinda cute, hehe
*blushes*

Is this a good butt for a girl
She looks slim and has good proportions, does it look like she exercises?

I don't know.

>look like she exercises
no
genetics

No and that butt is anything but nice, it's all fat.

fag detected

fag detected

fag deteted

How do i get an ass lik that?

SS plus GOMAD

same fag
but agreed, you're a fag

I bet you're the dude that ratted to the teacher when people skipped class when a sub was in

>skinnyfat thighs and ass with a muffintop
into the trash

idk if thats rite

Hi monster!

average ass in a thong to convince otherwise

How do I get a silicon model of this ass?

Meiki Cherry 2

perfect ass

Im so fucking sick of the monster and the
>HUE HUE PLATE MACHINE DISPENSER XDD
threads

they need to be ip banned

i wanna sip that fuckin joocy pucci

Who here /sipboys/?

your standards are low as fuck bre

Post a better ass

reporting in, got two whites, a yellow and a red chillin in the fridge for the next two mornings
i've got my first uni final at nine thirty (under 12 hours time) and dem sweet sweet /sips/ are gonna power me through it

that would probably involve me posting every single picture of a "hot ass" google search, no thanks

Ass? That's where doo doo comes out of, freak.

Right here breh
Nothin like waking up in th morning and cracking open a cold MONSTER ZERO WHITE to give me the pep I really need!

Every time I bring a sip to work this one turbo manlet makes a comment on how I "really like those" and he seems to find it funny.
Usually I just say that i enjoy them, but i feel like he probably browses Veeky Forums being that he is abnormally strong and ripped for his size

>how many monster shilling threads do we need a day before mods starts banning this faggot
I don't even know why anyone would drink that shit, it tastes like those shitty artificially flavored lolipops you get when you go to the doctor as a kid.

Red bull is far superior, followed by Burn and TNT. Monster is literally the worst canned energetic, losing only to those 2L ones that taste like piss.

Ask him if he wants a sip. Say it's refreshing.
Tell him the first sip is all you need.

Have a patriotic sip this Memorial Day

Great, thanks. I squirted out of my vagina AND my dick.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I mean, maybe later. I can't think about sex for a while.

Literally every other girl outside of your parent's basement.

>how many monster shilling threads do we need a day before mods starts banning this faggot

Mods seems to get off their ass at around 3+ active threads. They have been shilling here for fucking months, I expect they will keep one live thread at all times until the people paying for this garbage find out it's only making people hate fucking monster.

the only thing the faggot mods ban is stuff they don't agree with politically

mods are fucking faggots

She's got good genetics, but she's obviously living a pretty sedentary lifestyle. Her ass has 9/10 potential, but at this stage it's a 7/10. Would fuck bareback without regret though.

OK, thanks. By the way, you proud of yourself bro? Spouting purported expertise on doo doo cutters?

Yes, my gf has an ass like that too, not as thicc though. Being sort of a fitness instructor for everyone I know, I've been asked to examine a lot of butts and I've gathered quite some knowledge on the topic.
PS: I once spent 10 minutes fondling my cousins' asses because they wanted to know who's ass I'd prefer to fuck if I wasn't their cousin, I'd fuck them both if given the chance.

Did doo doo leak out of their filthy anuses and onto your hands? I'm all for fucking cousins, but bro. Fuck the fucking parts. Leave the doo dooing parts to squish out doo doo.

Lmao at all the gymcels. This is what a perfect ass looks like. This woman doesn't spend a single second gymceling like the the typical instagram genetic WRECKS with fake asses. It's pure GENETICS. This is the kind of woman you take to the ALTAR, gentlemen.

I'm more of a butt guy rather than a tits guy, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm an anal guy. I'd fuck my cousins in their buttholes if I'm sure they're clean before making my entrance into their anal cavities though. And no, they didn't leak doo doo, their anuses were probably clean as my hands didn't smell like shit after I had squeezed and prodded every inch of their butts, while standing in an awkward pose trying to hide my massive erection.

Well... as long as there wasn't doo doo. We good nigga.

Pretty much my GF's ass except hers is a bit more muscular cause I've been making her come with my on my leg days lately. overall not bad

AND SHE'S ASIAN!?

Bruh. I'mma dig my face so far deep in that ass that when I go to breath all I am smelling is braps.

You've never made her cum with you.

i would berry my tongue so deep in her asshole whoever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

this, this is the sad truth that many do not want to believe

genetically healthy women has higher chance to give you healthy offspring than avg girl that works hard at gym

chad and stacy is not a meme, they are real

>This woman doesn't spend a single second gymceling
... and it shows. it's a flabby ass and if you were to touch it it would feel like watery mashed potatoes.

you would know

Nothing better to wash down my nasty high protein breakfast

As a Floridian, I can confirm this is overwhelming true.

I have many times

That's not what she told me when she was pounding her erection into my tight butt canal.

what a horrible photoshop