Anyone seen this fat pricks documentary

Anyone seen this fat pricks documentary

>trains "like a bodybuilder" but competes in strong man
>lives in a shit house but owns a Bentley
>unironically chops up entire packets of bacon into meals
>has processed frozen food every night
>trains for 2 and half hours

Is he literally retarded? If I took him under my wing he could worlds strongest man next year.

OK user HE ONLY LITERALLY HAS THE DIDDLY WORLD RECORD BUT IM SURE U KNOW BETTER

Implying you could help one of the already strongest motherfuckers on this planet.

>unironically chops up entire packets of bacon into meals
besides these two, which MAY cause some uproar i don't really see a problem...

>DIDDLY WORLD RECORD
With strongman rules.

So what? That's the competition he was in and he set the fucking world record, how are you even going to argue about it?

If I trained him, he would have set an even higher record. He is a retard, he trains like a retard and as a result, he has retard strength. If I stepped in, I would turn that retard strength into superior, intelligent strength.

And if I coached Messi he surely would score five each game

I do not know who Messi is, nor do I care

Your point is invalid

THIS

he needs to hop on starting strength and start a 3 week long water fast
jeeze op, if only we could mentor these fucking idiots so they could reach their full potential

>And if I coached Messi
fucking eurofag.

He's Argentinian but okay

Oh wow, if only he'd read the sticky on Brazilian fart sniffing enthusiasts forum.

If your aunt had wheels she'd be a bicycle. Whats your stats you faggot? I guarantee its nothing noteworthy

>Literally one of the strongest men on this planet
Yes OP he got that way by training like a retard.

Fucking idiot LMAO

Can't stand, this cunt

My Regimen for Eddie

8iu pharma grade HGH per day (4iu morning, 4iu night)
1.5g test e per week
500mg deca per week
Orals in and out as needed
No ester tren injected 30 minutes pre competition

You forgot
>1kg of genetics

U mad that handegg only gets a couple million american spectators when football is a worldwide-famous sport?

>With strongman rules.
How are those different from normal diddlys?

You're a fucking idiot

Hitching, straps and suit are allowed. No Sumo.

Still an impressive lift desu

lol bet you think he's natty

Strongmen dont roid like those faggy bodybuilders, just real food and real strenght.

>strongmen dont roid
Really nigga?

You don't need steroids if you don't haveto care about bodyfat.

I dont think it is a Bentley he has just put a Bentley badge on a Chrysler 300c.

Not sure if troll or just really dumb

Havent seen it. However.

>trains "like a bodybuilder" but competes in strong man

Im assuming this means a high volume split routine. Most advanced lifters cant make linear gains very well on the big exercises, periodization and splits helps them build muscle better than the large compounds. Hes prolly been at this for longer than 10 years.

>>lives in a shit house but owns a Bentley
Honestly, most people could do with downsizing their homes. I remember watching like, VH1, ten million years ago and the first place celebs would fall down financially came from overspending on some McMansion they barely used. Good on him.
Bently's a little retarded from that persepective, but hey. One nice thing is better than 500 nice things you cant afford to keep up.

>>unironically chops up entire packets of bacon into meals
Hypercaloric diets are a thing for pretty much any pro athlete. You think bacon is unholy? You should look up pro endurance runner meals. Shit'd make you head spin.

As long as theyre not getting fat as fatass, most people dont really fare THAT poorly on processed foods, despite the memes.
He could do better, but who cares?

>trains for 2 and half hours
People who are out of the newbie phase can do this. Most pros train twice a day, 3-4 days out of the week, unless its crunch time and theyre preparing for a competition.

Hows SS treating you?

>a bunch of 3rd world shitters like poverty ball
>meanwhile, america is THE global super power that ALL other nations are completely OBSESSED with
>mfw

i'm sure there's more cockroaches than butterflies in those shit holes, but it doesn't mean that the foulsome, shit stinking, disease ridden roach is of a more refined and desirable quality than the butterfly.

>when China is now the real economic powerhouse and ameRilanders can't cope

>when some morbidly obese retard makes some shit up on the internet because he can't admit his obsessions with the premier nation on earth